Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? (1156 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Lady Looking For A Guy To Stay With For A Week she wants Open Minded Guy / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Dalyjay(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello guys, a friend had sex with his girl today, and he did it raw and he has been worried since, he s not ready to be a father, is there any problem....the girl said the last time she saw her period was last week, my pole abeg which way?

1 Like

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Prince4945(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
My friend will you stop lying there...U don GV woman Belle talk say na ur friend

You better start getting ready to be a father , and God of thunder will strike you if you dare commit abortion....

All the above was what I was told here when I was in your shoes bro,
Lol
Welcome to the club

wake me up when ur baby mama born finish

11 Likes

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why is it that people don't start threads like: I want to have sex with my babe today, should I hit it bare or do I wear a condom? We would excuse your ignorance and advise you very well.

Now, what do you expect to be told? You had a better chance of not getting her pregnant a week ago. Even then, it wasn't a zero percent chance.

Start gyming for fatherhood, my friend. Or was it your friend?

2 Likes

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Phranex(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
She has begun another cycle dude and the ovum has left the ovary. In. 72 hours, one lucky sperm would become the winner of the gulder ultimate search you sponsored. That sperm cell is going to find the ovum and you gonna win the star prize of a baby. Congratulation in advance. I am proud of you. Na man u b.

10 Likes

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by 2dice01: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
just help me tell your friend congratwins-lation to you

On behalf of the guys we will send you one trailer of e-Pampers

Welcome sir cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by ekensi01: 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
passer by.
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by kiddoiLL(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dalyjay:
Hello guys, a friend had sex with his girl today, and he did it raw and he has been worried since, he s not ready to be a father, is there any problem....the girl said the last time she saw her period was last week, my pole abeg which way?
hehehe i just dey laugh u for here, *in Seyi Law's voice* ologbeni goan get ready to be a father o..." a frnd had a sex with his girl n he did raw...." shey we look like onyinbo to u ? eku ewu omo ooo !

2 Likes

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bullshits.
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Women lie....to get laid and men like your friend are stupid enough to believe that bs..next d1cks will be full of sores or someone will be eating for two. Condoms cost so much less than the stress he is going through now.
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Dalyjay(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
kiddoiLL:
hehehe i just dey laugh u for here, *in Seyi Law's voice* ologbeni goan get ready to be a father o..." a frnd had a sex with his girl n he did raw...." shey we look like onyinbo to u ? eku ewu omo ooo !

Lol, Guy you wicked ooo, tank God say no b me, is a friend of mine jarey
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Dalyjay(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
I don suffer, u guys think is the IP DAT slept with d girl, sorry to disappoint u, I know better than doing that, I don't know giw to calm the guy na why I dey ask you guys
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Dalyjay(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
I don suffer, u guys think is the IP DAT slept with d girl, sorry to disappoint u, I know better than doing that, I don't know giw to calm the guy na why I dey ask you guys and u guys don't even answer the damn question self
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dalyjay:

Why would u let a babe scope u into skin diving with the premise that she finished her period a week ago...

Is pregnancy the only thing to be worried about?..

look here young man..while awaiting your baby, I suggest you also go for a comprehensive STD check...and put that nozzle away for a while until u are sure u ain't carrying around any STDs...

#shoot!! Condomm is too cheap for this kinda stress

1 Like

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
100% speaking from true life experience
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by ModusOperandi(f): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
A week after the last day of her period is just right in the middle of her fertile period in a textbook 28-day cycle . Greet "your friend" eku ewu omo in advance smiley
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by kiddoiLL(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dalyjay:

Lol, Guy you wicked ooo, tank God say no b me, is a friend of mine jarey
will u keep kwayet !!

1 Like

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by elderhimself(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why the fuss?..... If he is not ready to be a father and the lady is not ready to be a mother too , why not terminate the seedling before it gets too far. I know some here will come here and be claiming "Holy Holy" saying she should not terminate it.
Would you rather prefer her to give birth to the baby and the guy chases her away or treats her like ssshhiit i forced to stay with him??....or she might dump the baby, kill or even sell the baby?.....
Yeaahh, I know, orphanage right?? where people buy and sell babies which is better?
If you are not ready for the baby, dont keep it .......Simple!

1 Like

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by dacblogger: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pple can be wicked sha...by the way,op congrats...you are going to be a Father soon

Re: Can She Get Pregnant After A Week She Stop Menstruating? by LePrezident(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
MsRoe:
Why is it that people don't start threads like: I want to have sex with my babe today, should I hit it bare or do I wear a condom? We would excuse your ignorance and advise you very well.

Now, what do you expect to be told? You had a better chance of not getting her pregnant a week ago. Even then, it wasn't a zero percent chance.

Start gyming for fatherhood, my friend. Or was it your friend?

Kindly explain the dry, wet and wettest days in your diagram. Thx

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Hottest Sex Positions For When She Wants It Rough / 13 Ways To Correct Your Wife Without Hurting Her Feelings / Stupid But Sensitive Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.