Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,484 members, 7,885,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Need Someone To Edit My Site meta description - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Edit My Site meta description (544 Views)

How Can I Edit My Website Front Page To This - Check Photo / Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog By Clickloaded / Learn The Basics Of SEO - Meta Description (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Edit My Site meta description by ibson99(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
webmasters in the house, I want to edit my sites meta description. they say its in the <head> tag. please how can I go to this folder through cpanel and add the meta description, its the same place I also want to place my adsense code.
Re: I Need Someone To Edit My Site meta description by Cordova: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
ibson99:
webmasters in the house, I want to edit my sites meta description. they say its in the <head> tag. please how can I go to this folder through cpanel and add the meta description, its the same place I also want to place my adsense code.

Is your website on wordpress, joomla or html coded. This has to be known before suggesting how you go about it. You and send your site to me to look at it for you.
Re: I Need Someone To Edit My Site meta description by ibson99(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
Cordova:

Is your website on wordpress, joomla or html coded. This has to be known before suggesting how you go about it. You and send your site to me to look at it for you.
its a nairaland clone script www.afriforum.net
Re: I Need Someone To Edit My Site meta description by fredasue: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can help
Re: I Need Someone To Edit My Site meta description by Oblack141: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can help you do it, just contact me

(1) (Reply)

If You Search These Words On Google, You’ll Get Arrested / Searching For A Graphics Designer & Web Designer ... Get In Here / 8 Uk Adsense Available 4sell Not Varified @token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.