Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:27 AM

Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think (1407 Views)

Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! / How Buhari Order The Execution Of Bartholomew Owoh, Brother To Nollywood Star / Saddam's Complete Execution Footage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think by kangu(f): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2007
what do you think about the execution of Iraqi's former leader Saddam Husein,
Re: Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think by Raymand(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2007
I loved the satisfaction i got seeing life slowly leaving his eyes. . .
Re: Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think by jaybaby(f): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2007
Raymand HABA angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think by Emad(f): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2007
grin grin grin Raymand

Well i think that when a person spends 35years of his life killing innocent people, he does not deserve mercy at his death.
The world can say it was a "rushed" trial, but Saddam did not try anyone before he killed them.
In fact i do not even know why they spend time and money trying him they shd have just tortured him to death the way he used to do to his people. The man is the devil incarnate angry angry
Re: Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think by MP007(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2007
a leader in the mid east shall be kiilled by the most power nation in the world lead my a president that he is village idiot, nostradamous talk am ,
Re: Saddam Husein's Execution Was It Fine?what Do You Think by Nella(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2007
he is, n was an idiot!!

May his soul rest in perfect **********

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Frames / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Welcome Baby Girl. / Photos: Premier Of ‘WEEKEND GETAWAY’ By Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.