Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,460 members, 7,947,848 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) (45088 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Jabioro: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
How old is he now? How many years has him served before wrongly dismissed?... he had miss the track.. let him be retired as soon as possible, we many vibrant youth outside there that can take up the mantle from him
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by prinsam30: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
ademoladeji:

30 Billion for his account.....

stop this kind
joke Abeg..... him na davido
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Emmyloaded2: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Normal Work

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Basildvalour(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:
9ja politicians are very funny, walahi.. Thumbs up for a salute
In the military, it is wrong to salute an officer who isn't wearing a cap.

That salute was wrong.
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Davash222(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Basildvalour:
In the military, it is wrong to salute an officer who isn't wearing a cap.

That salute was wrong.
Says who Or do you want me to dig pictures out for you??
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Basildvalour(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Davash222:

Says who Or do you want me to dig pictures out for you??
Start the dig
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
that's my Senator representing.
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
God is great and his case is indeed different..
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Swissheart(f): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
ennyhola:
I hope Ogun state water corporation will recall my Daddy...it's been 10years since dad was wrongfully dismissed from Work with 20others...
_
I was affected so much...and I hated the government so much
And the GM then so much...Mrs Olaide of water corporation.
My Daddy was dismissed harshly..
Unexpectedly... without warning
_
Strange to us when we met the hardworking man home when we got back from school ten years
_
So hardworking
Worked tirelessly for the government from 7-6pm (go for supervision again)
Transfered from one LG to another almost yearly and he will go diligently just from the government

But the maN GOT TO THE OFFICE one Morning AND MET A WHITE ENVELOPE! (that was the End)
Senior technical Officer OGSW

he was dismissed at a moment' he couldn't be looking for job again
He was dismissed at the very top with little entitlement and little savings (Family man & Relative man)

It's been God and my Mum
But till now DAD still interprets any little mistake my mum do as an act of her disrespecting him because he is jobless!

I'm always pained
And I hated GBENGA DANIEL the then GOVERNOR and MRS OLAJIDE the then GM for repaying my Father diligence with Dismissal

(first time of Sharing this to the world ... because I look perfect..but NAY ...thanks Nairaland..we all can share what we're facing without anybody looking down on us)
So sorry about how you feel and what your Dad has/is going through. The country is a messed up one with messed up people. Your Dad has You not the govt to help him live a good life again. The case of the reinstated police officer is a rare one and I am so sure,it just didn't happen......someone somewhere knows someone who can help him get justice. Everything happens for a reason, have faith in God......and be the best you can for your Dad.....then watch him become lively again. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Unimaginable123: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
baralatie:
21 years money must be calculated o
of course, that one is indisputable
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by yorhmienerd(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
lowkey0147:
Na Who E Epp?. .He is working for his own stomach jare.. .reinstated to start the normal #50naira collection from motorists, nothing else grin grin
They've upgraded to N100 now, and it's COMPULSORY
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
baralatie:

For sure. The man go soon retire voluntarily. All the arrears and interest. See kudi. Happy for the fellow. Dude still looking sharp. grin
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Swissheart:
So sorry about how you feel and what your Dad has/is going through. The country is a messed up one with messed up people. Your Dad has You not the govt to help him live a good life again. The case of the reinstated police officer is a rare one and I am so sure,it just didn't happen......someone somewhere knows someone who can help him get justice. Everything happens for a reason, have faith in God......and be the best you can for your Dad.....then watch him become lively again. Cheers.

Since then...I've lost hope in the government and I have been gathering and making money on my way right from JSS2

now in my 300level and I can tell.you that i am doing fine
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
ennyhola:
I hope Ogun state water corporation will recall my Daddy...it's been 10years since dad was wrongfully dismissed from Work with 20others...
_
_
Strange to us when we met the hardworking man home when we got back from school ten years
_
So hardworking
Transfered from one LG to another almost yearly and he will go diligently just from the government

But the maN GOT TO THE OFFICE one Morning AND MET A WHITE ENVELOPE! (that was the End)

He was dismissed at the very top with little entitlement and little savings (Family man & Relative man)

It's been God and my Mum
But till now DAD still interprets any little mistake my mum do as an act of her disrespecting him because he is jobless!

I'm always pained
And I hated GBENGA DANIEL the then GOVERNOR and MRS OLAJIDE the then GM for repaying my Father diligence with Dismissal

(first time of Sharing this to the world ... because I look perfect..but NAY ...thanks Nairaland..we all can share what we're facing without anybody looking down on us)
bro thank God that your dad and mum are still alive...
The then National bank of nigeria, that where my dad work as a manager before the bank was sold out... Things became so tough for dad and mum that even mum couldn't bear it but to travel to the land of no return.. Dad also had no choice but to follow suit... But to God be all the Glory, we are four in numbers, dad built his own house before he went, elder bro built his own and also a graduate, i'm also a serving corp member, younger sis is in her finals... God has been great bro... Just thank God... We all attended a reputable fed uni and state uni in Nigeria...
"when there is life, there is hope"... Shalom..
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Danty37:

The then National bank of nigeria, that where my dad work as a manager before the bank was sold out... Things became so tough for dad and mum that even mum couldn't bear it but to travel to the land of no return.. Dad also had no choice but to follow suit... But to God be all the Glory, we are four in numbers, dad built his own house before he went, elder bro built his own and also a graduate, i'm also a serving corp member, younger sis is in her finals... God has been great bro... Just thank God... We all attended a reputable fed uni and state uni in Nigeria...

Exactly!!
I'M stronger now...and more balanced financially
_
I no longer aspire to work for anybody

While in secondary school I owned a farm
After school I Owned a coaching centre and a carwash

Now in my university I currently own the biggest media house and I now manage people social media accounts

I'M working to be an employer and not to be an employee

1 Like

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Princekings(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bulova or Abubakar Saraki?
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
ennyhola:

Exactly!!
I'M stronger now...and more balanced financially
_
I no longer aspire to work for anybody

While in secondary school I owned a farm
After school I Owned a coaching centre and a carwash

Now in my university I currently own the biggest media house and I now manage people social media accounts

I'M working to be an employer and not to be an employee
thumbs up bro.. God will see us through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Princekings(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
I mean Bukola or Abubakar Saraki?
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by akblings(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oluwa, abeg give me connection .
grin
see wetin connection dey do..
Had it been the police man knew nobdy at d senate,
nobody for reason him matter

Meanwhile there are so many out there perhaps with similar issue but no one to fight/speak for them...
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by opey112(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
lowkey0147:
You're mad and you have no one to tell you embarassed embarassed
That too harsh my bro
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by bamisepeters(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
ennyhola:
_
_
_
So hardworking

It's been God and my Mum

I'm always pained

He shouldn't lose hope, doors of favour can still be opened for him one day. Most men term any error by women as been disrespectful in such situation, this is why women should be extra careful when they are untop. Please tell him to keep stromg Like he has been thus far.
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by cytell56: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Senator Bassey Albert-OBA representing Akwa Ibom North East in the National Assembly....

'To God be the glory, a police officer ( Celestine Williams),from our constituency who was wrongfully dismissed from the Nigerian Police Force about 21 years ago,has been reinstated.

Thanks to the 8th Senate under the able leadership of HE Senator Abubakar Saraki ,the Senate Committee  on Ethics, Privileges & Public Petitions, the committee on  Police Affairs, and  all who joined hands in the pursuit to secure  his reinstatement'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/after-21yrssenate-recall-police-officer.html?m=1
After 21 Years, he is supposed to be Inspector General of Police by now, not CAUSETROUBLE (Constable)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by bamisepeters(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Danty37:

shocked , true, there is hope when the life is filled with breath.

1 Like

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
bamisepeters:

He shouldn't lose hope, doors of favour can still be opened for him one day. Most men term any error by women as been disrespectful in such situation, this is why women should be extra careful when they are untop. Please tell him to keep stromg Like he has been thus far.

He is almost 60 but he is very intelligent...well...we the children are working on keeping them.together..he is always thinking
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by jc4real(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
I hate Nigerian police with every thing in me.

Pls stop d hate.Believe me,as corrupt as d Nigeria police may be we still need them around. Consider this:every criminal is always conscious of d presence of the police.ofcourse that doesn't stop crme.Now what would be d situation when a criminal has nothing to worry about becos there is no police to check him?As u might begin to imagine, the level of criminality and anarchy in such a situation will be dreadful even to contemplate.

If a country exists the police exists too,otherwise such a Society is headed for self-destruction and that's no exagerration.
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by kinnlive(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
baralatie:
plus the promotions
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by kenben: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
This very arrogant senator who doesn't respond to greetings even from his colleagues. A thief from the government of akpabio. The courts have sacked him but corrupt Saraki continues to back his illegal occupation of his office.
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2017
all i see here no homo is a cute young senator who finally perhaps is enjoying a young pussy and decided to use federal power to render help and score cheap political points..but ofcourse he has earned it..#team federalmight#pussypowers#kittykatrescuesadam#killedhimbefore# grin grin grin grin grin grin
ebosie11:
As shared by Senator Bassey Albert-OBA representing Akwa Ibom North East in the National Assembly....

'To God be the glory, a police officer ( Celestine Williams),from our constituency who was wrongfully dismissed from the Nigerian Police Force about 21 years ago,has been reinstated.

Thanks to the 8th Senate under the able leadership of HE Senator Abubakar Saraki ,the Senate Committee  on Ethics, Privileges & Public Petitions, the committee on  Police Affairs, and  all who joined hands in the pursuit to secure  his reinstatement'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/after-21yrssenate-recall-police-officer.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Emmyfem97(m): 1:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Justice at last
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Segadem:
LORD, remember me too!

Dem dismissed u too ni?
Abeg,do quick come meet me for NASS
Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by victor4me: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
ebosie11:

Re: Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) by MrHenshaw: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Segadem:
LORD, remember me too!

Were you dismissed from d nigeria police too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS / Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / "Ebubeagu Must Go!", Massive Protest Hits Imo State (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.