Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,525 members, 7,932,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:03 AM

Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? (8816 Views)

Poll: OK or NOTJUSTOK?

OK: 33% (11 votes)
NOTJUSTOK: 36% (12 votes)
BAD: 0% (0 votes)
GARBAGE: 15% (5 votes)
NICE: 15% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

NBC On Lil Kesh's 'shoki': Song Not Banned, Advised Not To Play Vulgar Version / International Premiere: 9ice Drops New Single – Gbamu Gbamu On Notjustok.com / Download Mode9 - 09-09-09 The Mixtape On Notjustok.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by ofokaofoki: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
frijos:

@ofokaofoki as i'm talking to u man no be small thing o. my hood no dey use me play at all now. boys dey break/vandalize cars when dem park for street na so i get mouth reach now o. i yan onething say awon nkan wa ni gboro won need gun/ all dem get to do is so ro and your gone/ cos won lenu gan grin grin

washere padimi, if u enter my area, and them break motor because of u make u know say na me get mouth reach there, abi u nor belief
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2010
wo ofokaofoki u get mouth die! just enter Odunsi bariga mention the name Olusesi and u go know me. Mo le nu gan no be mouth na fact! my next track go offend people gan dem go ban am but street go catch fire with am. gba be! make i never open up make una dey enjoy this one first. grin
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
ofokaofoki:

frijos notjustok has 4 votes now, maybe artists can even bring their song here first then we vote whether it will go to notjustok or not, if they survive nairaland critics and nairaland chronic haters then they will be good enuff to go to notjustok for final publicity , nice innovation abi?

@frijos
i think u have a good chance to surpass terry g gra gra level and even surpass, u can fi gbogbo were pott ie!!!
energetic artists like u must use were to pot it like terry g ! wettin u think??

yesso guy u got a very good point there.
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by demo47: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Olusesi aka Frijos

The song is OK, Holler at Ovie privately and ask him for feedback, He will give you his reason for not posting it,

Personally, I would not have posted this track because in this time and day the caliber of material we receive has stepped up compared to last year. This time last year a song like this may have been considered, but now competition is getting more fierce.

Honestly, the reason a lot of songs don't go up is mainly due to comparison. On a good day we can get 4 mind blowing joints from 4 different artists and then 14 other artists send in their song which when compared to the 4 solid joints sound like crap (for lack of a better word). This is the dilemma, You also have to understand that just as an artist has to promote and protect their brand, we have the same responsibility to protect the notjustok brand,

Keep working bro; the next song may just be the one!
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2010
demo47:

@Olusesi aka Frijos

The song is OK, Holler at Ovie privately and ask him for feedback, He will give you his reason for not posting it,

Personally, I would not have posted this track because in this time and day the caliber of material we receive has stepped up compared to last year. This time last year a song like this may have been considered, but now competition is getting more fierce.

Honestly, the reason a lot of songs don't go up is mainly due to comparison. On a good day we can get 4 mind blowing joints from 4 different artists and then 14 other artists send in their song which when compared to the 4 solid joints sound like crap (for lack of a better word). This is the dilemma, You also have to understand that just as an artist has to promote and protect their brand, we have the same responsibility to protect the notjustok brand,

Keep working bro; the next song may just be the one!

well appreciated bro! cool
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2010
guys the dude that produced shepe is Shogon he owns dollar sound productions and he can be contacted on 07040534430.

I see u guys are voting pls keep voting o! lol grin
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2010
frijos! frijos! frijosssssssssssssssss!!! u dis guy u nor dey tired?! na wan to u o! grin

I just love your fighting spirit. The others commentators have all spoken well. I've listened to shepe and to me it's the dopest of all the tracks there. The beat is really tight! your vocals superb! delivery on point with timing, rythm and beat. It also have a very nice melody. hmmm shepe dey my system, anyhow dey want it omo give dem, ele move ya waist to the rythm (catchy hook!) i also notice the ryhmes (nice one frijos). you got me shaking my heavy something. Is there anyway i can download this shepe track? pls let me knw cos i'll love to have it on my phone. notjustok.com i've come to find is a very nice nigerian website, pls don't start beef with dem o. i think u guys can work things out. they truly need songs like shepe on the site. this shepe song is definitely going to blow up (with the right promotion) nice one frijos i won't say don't stop cos i know u won't. wink
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2010
hey notjustok still beating the rest, that's a good look for shepe!

cheesy

hevysomtin:

frijos! frijos! frijosssssssssssssssss!!! u dis guy u nor dey tired?! na wan to u o! grin

I just love your fighting spirit. The others commentators have all spoken well. I've listened to shepe and to me it's the dopest of all the tracks there. The beat is really tight! your vocals superb! delivery on point with timing, rythm and beat. It also have a very nice melody. hmmm shepe dey my system, anyhow dey want it omo give dem, ele move ya waist to the rythm (catchy hook!) i also notice the ryhmes (nice one frijos). you got me shaking my heavy something. Is there anyway i can download this shepe track? pls let me knw cos i'll love to have it on my phone. notjustok.com i've come to find is a very nice nigerian website, pls don't start beef with dem o. i think u guys can work things out. they truly need songs like shepe on the site. this shepe song is definitely going to blow up (with the right promotion) nice one frijos i won't say don't stop cos i know u won't. wink

ur comment is very well appreciated. cool

I think my problem with the notjustok guys arose from when Ovie demanded for a particular vector track I had and instead of sending it to him i put it up here first. so u see i was tryna be loyal to ya'll. however, i've begged for forgiveness many times and Ovie said we're cool but apparently we ain't! sad
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2010
cute but stubborn frijos! grin
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by DaBlaze: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2010
@ Frijos. In my opinion, the song is okay, but nothing particularly groundbreaking. I think demo 47's comments are very well constructed and you'll be wise to listen to them. It's their site. They decide what to put there or not. When you start your own site, You can post as many of your songs as you like.

I don't think starting this campaign against them is the way to go. What if they decide that they will never post anything you do again nko? What will you do then? Take out an advert?

It's better to have friends than enemies in the music business. Put your ego aside. It's not by force.
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2010
@dablaze don't worry i overstand but let's remember to err is human to forgive is divine o.
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2010
frijos:

@dablaze don't worry i overstand but let's remember to err is human to forgive is divine o.

notjustok.com this dude don try na make una 4give am abeg. besides he doesn't need the "site" to succeed. it's just like a one against a million situation. if the streets accepts shepe who is notjustok.com to stand against it? all i'm trying to say is frijos or Olusesi so to speak shud stop pleading jor! angry
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by ofokaofoki: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
hevysomtin:

notjustok.com this dude don try na make una 4give am abeg. besides he doesn't need the "site" to succeed. it's just like a one against a million situation. if the streets accepts shepe who is notjustok.com to stand against it? all i'm trying to say is frijos or Olusesi so to speak shud stop pleading jor! angry

make una upload frijos song o, frijos na our family member o, make una no allow us gather beat una o ,
notjustok una dey here so? we get craze well well ogrin grin
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by riversman: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2010
@FRIJOS - mehn, fuckck Ovie and the whole notjustok.com crew, thier head dey swell on top wetin, abeg tell them to get the fuick outta here.

FRIJOS - i love the song, BTW - i played the song at a friends bday in LA and evribody loved it, so expect some traffic to your page, my only advice is that you take your act seriously and dont let any1 make you become who u are not, Ovie and co wont upload your music doesnt mean all the doors are closed,
Also, change the picture that u r using for your music promotion, it looks to "around the way", get a clean hair cut, dress nice but dont try and be americanized like the otha wretched naija arists, get a professional headshot, go to a studio and create a nice "promo pic"

MANY DOORS ARE GONNA OPEN FOR U, stay thru to your roots man

NOTJUSTOK.com aint okay at all, ovie sef dey form big boy, make i catch am for Dallas, dat small pikin go hear am  grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by ofokaofoki: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2010
riversman:

@FRIJOS - mehn, bleep Ovie and the whole notjustok.com crew, thier head dey swell on top wetin, abeg tell them to get the bleep outta here.

FRIJOS - i love the song, BTW - i played the song at a friends bday in LA and evribody loved it,
Also, change the picture that u r using for your music promotion, it looks to "around the way", get a clean hair cut, dress nice but dont try and be americanized like the otha wretched naija arists, get a professional headshot, go to a studio and create a nice "promo pic"

NOTJUSTOK.com aint okay at all, ovie sef dey form big boy, make i catch am for Dallas, dat small pikin go hear am grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

[size=38pt]LMFAO[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2010
riversman:

@FRIJOS - mehn, fuckck Ovie and the whole notjustok.com crew, thier head dey swell on top wetin, abeg tell them to get the fuick outta here.

FRIJOS - i love the song, BTW - i played the song at a friends bday in LA and evribody loved it, so expect some traffic to your page, my only advice is that you take your act seriously and dont let any1 make you become who u are not, Ovie and co wont upload your music doesnt mean all the doors are closed,

NOTJUSTOK.com aint okay at all, ovie sef dey form big boy, make i catch am for Dallas, dat small pikin go hear am grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

Guy I thank u so much for the love. I'll provide a download link very soon so u guys can have shepe (both on ur phone and in ur "system" lol). I have to undergo a surgery operation on monday so I won't be here for sometime and I pray I make it alive. I intend to go for a pro photo session pretty soon but right now a part of me is unok! (hope u understand) being the reason for the surgery but i'll be alright. I love u all! cool
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2010
frijos:

Guy I thank u so much for the love. I'll provide a download link very soon so u guys can have shepe (both on your phone and in your "system" lol). I have to undergo a surgery operation on monday so I won't be here for sometime and I pray I make it alive. I intend to go for a pro photo session pretty soon but right now a part of me is unok! (hope u understand) being the reason for the surgery but i'll be alright. I love u all! cool

hello frijos dear, i'e been looking forward to a download link so i can have shepe both in my phone and in my system lol. I wish u a very successful operation dear. Sometin tells me ull make it because i know u have that fighting spirit so don't be afraid. and if any part of ur body is nok i hope it's not ur face lol see u soon dearie! cool
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by riversman: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Frijos - ahhhhh!!!! are u goin to get a face lift?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg oh, u are alright like dat, hmm, naija men that did surgery i have met in Lagos are nothing to write home about sha, them wor wor no be small

well, i recommend Modupe Ozolua, she has a plastic surgery outfit in Lekki i think, she is the poster chaild for plastic/botox in Naija,
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2010
frijos how na u said today is the day for the surgery i pray u a very successful one. there are many men who died with their dreams but that's not gonna be ur case. u shall live to achieve ur dreams in Jesus name. sad
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by siriusjoy: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
who are those saying this song is garbage! shocked

honestly i've heard songs from naija artists that made me feel like cry but

Men this song is not just ok to me it's a classick! everything is on point from the vocals to the beat the intro everything about the song shepe. these up-n-coming naija artists are really good o! I think what Olusesi needs is the right promotion and a sponsorship because it's evident the dude got talent. Although it's the song shepe we're talking about but I listened to all three and they are not bad either. Kep it up Olusesi and have a successful operation.
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
siriusjoy:

who are those saying this song is garbage! shocked

honestly i've heard songs from naija artists that made me feel like cry but

Men this song is not just ok to me it's a classick! everything is on point from the vocals to the beat the intro everything about the song shepe. these up-n-coming naija artists are really good o! I think what Olusesi needs is the right promotion and a sponsorship because it's evident the dude got talent. Although it's the song shepe we're talking about but I listened to all three and they are not bad either. Kep it up Olusesi and have a successful operation.

i don't know why some of us will not appreciate good stuff. i've also heard wack songs from our naija artists. Olusesi is trying and for me he doesn't need to try cos his talent proves itself. wasup frijos how is the surgery going? cool
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by bobbygirl: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2010
ahhhh the song is tight o! who said it isn't? notjustok for me.
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by lalaboi(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2010
riversman:

@Frijos - ahhhhh!!!! are u goin to get a face lift?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg oh, u are alright like dat, hmm, naija men that did surgery i have met in Lagos are nothing to write home about sha, them wor wor no be small

well, i recommend Modupe Ozolua, she has a plastic surgery outfit in Lekki i think, she is the poster chaild for plastic/botox in Naija,

This dude is a clown!! lol. . .
Indirect dissing lol. . .
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by bobbygirl: 7:26am On Jan 26, 2010
@lalaboi i don't think so angry cheesy
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2010
Good morning all, this frijos/Olusesi we're dissing who knows if he made the surgery operation? Death before dishonour abeg. i really hope and pray he survives.
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2010
I'm beginning to think NOTJUSTOK are biased

Put some rubbish music on their HOMEPAGE that doesn't worth it. I can't just name seriously!! It's fu, ck!!!!!!!!! over hyping

@Frijos the musik is ok:: I think it's kinda raggae

I like the 2nd track - you need to improve maybe the sound of the beats:: the output isn't cool maybe the production but i'm feeling it.

3rd track is niz too:: it's not easy,  just keep trying

but track 1 is wack  tongue  grin

Just got one advice for you

Anywhere you will reach in life, u go reach there, your own no fit pass your own!! if dem no put your track there make dem go die!!

I don listen to some sounds wey wack pass this dey the site now and I think you have good terms with them so dem wan fall your hand?

Oga me no fit beg site to put musik or efizzy for site, if i send email once and dem no respond!! na their wahala be that

Guy when u are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U re fire!! na dem go put am for there homepage so that ppl can visit their website,  oshi!

YOUTUBE is also there - BROADCAST YOURSELF
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2010
faakay:

I'm beginning to think NOTJUSTOK are biased

Put some rubbish music on their HOMEPAGE that doesn't worth it. I can't just name seriously!! It's fu, ck!!!!!!!!! over hyping

@Frijos the musik is ok:: I think it's kinda raggae

I like the 2nd track - you need to improve maybe the sound of the beats:: the output isn't cool maybe the production but i'm feeling it.

3rd track is niz too:: it's not easy, just keep trying

but track 1 is wack tongue grin

Just got one advice for you

Anywhere you will reach in life, u go reach there, your own no fit pass your own!! if dem no put your track there make dem go die!!

I don listen to some sounds wey wack pass this dey the site now and I think you have good terms with them so dem wan fall your hand?

Oga me no fit beg site to put musik or efizzy for site, if i send email once and dem no respond!! na their wahala be that

Guy when u are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U re fire!! na dem go put am for there homepage so that ppl can visit their website, oshi!

YOUTUBE is also there - BROADCAST YOURSELF

track 1 doesn't work for u but it did to me (kinda) lol. faakay boy nicely said. wishing frijos successful operation still. i wish i knew his status right now, if he's alright etc. sad
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
hey guys i'm back! cool
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by frijos(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2010
I can see notjustok is leading which means shepe is not a "Yoruba" track afterall.  grin

I want thank u guys for the love. All your comments are well appreciated. I want to say a special thank u to hevysomtin (you're just too caring) for having a heart.  wink

Well frijos is back fellas!

As for the operation, it was a success and i'm now back on my feet from an accident that almost claimed my life on the 8th of Jan. 10. Enemies want send me to an early grave but the wayit is now i know God has a plan for me. Hence, i'm still here!  grin

A part of me might not function as it use to anymore wink but damn I got my life!

One love ya'll! The download link to Shepe will appear soon. Damn!  cool
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by hevysomtin(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2010
frijos:

I can see notjustok is leading which means shepe is not a "Yoruba" track afterall. grin

I want thank u guys for the love. All your comments are well appreciated. I want to say a special thank u to hevysomtin (you're just too caring) for having a heart. wink

Well frijos is back fellas!

As for the operation, it was a success and i'm now back on my feet from an accident that almost claimed my life on the 8th of Jan. 10. Enemies want send me to an early grave but the wayit is now i know God has a plan for me. Hence, i'm still here! grin

A part of me might not function as it use to anymore wink but damn I got my life!

One love ya'll! The download link to Shepe will appear soon. Damn! cool

hey frijos i'm glad you're back! good to know ur ok.
never mind 'em haters they can't run u down. grin
now which part of u isn't functioning? hope not (u know), lol welcome back boy! cool
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by siriusjoy: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2010
wELL CURIOUSITY BROUGHT ME HERE AGAIN grin I'M GLAD FRIJOS, U HAD A SUCCESSFUL OPERATION (EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WAS WRONG WITH U) cool GOOD TO KNOW UR BACK. I'M EXPECTING MORE MUSIC BETTER/TIGHTER THAN SHEPE FROM YOU. I BELIEVE U CAN DO BETTER. KEEP IT UP. wink
Re: Is This Song Not Good Enough To Be On Notjustok? by otepuking(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2010
notjustok.com is the best promo site there is (for now) just as someone rightly said so guy take it easy with them. "nairaland is public, notjustok is private" so what? i'd prefer marketing my music to the public because all those bolos no dey buy naija music. wink

Olusesi, the tracks are ok. U have the talent and potential to blow. All u need is good promo and sponsorship. The shepe song is surely gonna upset a lot of feet on the dancefloor. u need a good video to promote it. U also need to take it to radio stations too.

Keep it up and never give up.ok notjustok are just one out of many more doors that can open for u.ok notjustok are been biased this days they are far from what they use to be.

I love naija music. Keep it up Olusesi. One love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[VIDEO]: Splash - Church Agbasa / Album: Steve Crown – Nations Will Rise And Sing (download All Track + Lyrics) / Sean "Puffy" Combs A.k.a Puff Daddy Arrested Over Tupac Shakur's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.