Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Signs That You’re Dating A Pathological Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That You’re Dating A Pathological Liar (420 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / 35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You’re Dating A Pathological Liar by oluwaskulboy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
According to the dictionary, a pathological liar is “a person who lies compulsively usually for no external gain or benefit and often with detrimental consequences.
” A person who is a pathological liar will fabricate a complete falsification which is typically overreaching and complicated. The person who is lying is usually aware they are lying, while other pathological liars may actually convince themselves that they are telling the truth.
http://www.tycrib.com/2017/06/signs-that-youre-dating-pathological-liar.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Gets Angry Over A Triffle (back Stage Tour)video / 5 Ways To Know If A Person Truly Loves You / My Advise For single courple For fine Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.