Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) (56037 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by emynicedgreat: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2017
AFONJA why? you pple should come and explain this...
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by EnuguDadImoMom: 1:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Afonja head miners, wicked ppl
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Dont know why This idiots be bringing bad names to yoruba nation. Heartless fool.
omo ale jati jati. angry

Hang him let him meet the devil in hell

RASHIID

Most Yorubas who are involved in such acts have something in common with that name. If you doubt me when next you read such news take note.

Dont mean to hurt anyone though.
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by malware: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2017
ztapi:
malware come carry your holy brother abeg

He's not my brother. He is an haffonja.
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by Zhirinovsky: 4:31am On Jun 08, 2017
You guys should stop saying "Igbos own lagos"!!!!!! pls.That's annoying na.(
koropotopoto:
grin

first of let me introduce my honorable chairmen

LionDeLeo
Omenkalives/omenka/progressive01
Jetleeee
masterchen
Gberra
ngeneukwenu
and all the bloody tribalists

my name is koropotopoto
am from South East, Anambra state and Igbo

Advantages of being an igbo man

1. Self esteem
2. Igbos are not ritualists
3. Igbos don't mine skulls for living
4. igbos don't sell human heads as low as #2000
5. Igbos are industrious
6. Igbos eat good food (not some disgusting greenish liquid)
7. Igbos don't do agbero
8. Igbos don't do omonile
9. Igbos owns Lagos
10. Igbos are the most intelligent tribe in Africa...

now back to the topic

this is not skull mining point of correction
but a fresh head hunt and i guess this man will sell this #1500 just to buy data and login into nairaland to jaw jaw with his superiors and masters the great igbos.

Kill the damn skull/head mining/hunting bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by chuka5000(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Pharaoh9:

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS PREACH ON THREADS WHEN EVER AFONJAS COMMITS CRIME?

Bros, I'm igbo, I hate this country more than anybody can imagine but it's still our home. even if it should break up it should be in peace.
all these hate words we throw about paint bad image of us out there.

NB .
I'm not defending anybody. just trying to educate some people. thanks
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by popsyleo1: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Youruba's and killing. If an igbo person is caught with Drug they will be complaining. Tell me some one who sacrificed his life and some one who killed another person which one is the worst?
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by captaininiobong(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2017
this kind of person na to cut him own head too
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2017
the most wicked n heartless tribe performing there wicked acts.afoonjaaas
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by sekem: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2017
popsyleo1:
Youruba's and killing. If an igbo person is caught with Drug they will be complaining. Tell me some one who sacrificed his life and some one who killed another person which one is the worst?

Don't be so myopic

Whichever way you look at it, both of them are killing other people so this is no issue of which one is worse because both are still very much detrimental to humanity as a whole

Do you know the number of people that hard drugs have totally destroyed their lives?
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by hucienda: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2017
NCAN having a field day in this thread. cheesy
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by alowonle02(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Heartmender1:
Osun State Police Command paraded a 38-year-old man, Ajibade Rasheed with fresh human parts in Osogbo.

Mr Fimihan Adeoye, the commissioner of police in the state said the suspect was caught by policemen at Olu-Ode area of the state.

Caught with the suspects are, fresh head of a woman, intestine, lung, virgina, liver.

Also a bottle containing blood was recovered from the suspect in his car with registration no: LSD 987 DJ.

Adeoye disclosed that investigation has commenced to identify the victim. He also assured that the matter would be properly investigated and that the suspect would be prosecuted accordingly.
source:
http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/06/man-caught-with-fresh-human-head-in.html?m=1
What does this life turn into, everybody want to get rich quickly.
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by Dessydemmy: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
In a case like this, I sincerely prefer jungle justice. It works faster.
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by splendyuniQ: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Chai ..... this head cutters.
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by luizmendezgrant(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Heartmender1:
Osun State Police Command paraded a 38-year-old man, Ajibade Rasheed with fresh human parts in Osogbo.

Mr Fimihan Adeoye, the commissioner of police in the state said the suspect was caught by policemen at Olu-Ode area of the state.

Caught with the suspects are, fresh head of a woman, intestine, lung, virgina, liver.

Also a bottle containing blood was recovered from the suspect in his car with registration no: LSD 987 DJ.

Adeoye disclosed that investigation has commenced to identify the victim. He also assured that the matter would be properly investigated and that the suspect would be prosecuted accordingly.
bloody afonjas..
dem and human parts b lyk 5 nd 6..
source:
http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/06/man-caught-with-fresh-human-head-in.html?m=1
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by ejanla077: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2017
chuka5000:
please when a post like this come on front page can we stop zoning it with words like flattie, conie, afonja, ipob, etc.

these things only promote hate within us. I don't know why this generation that is so learned decided to fall into our forefathers regional/language scam.

foreigners are reading these things we write. and tomorrow we'll travel out of our boarders and expect them to treat us as royalties when they know we're at our own brothers neck at home.

the making of a new Nigeria lies in the hands of the youths of today whom can come together as one and not the ones that are just waiting for an opportunity to slam guilt or judgement on their brothers

nonsense

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by hopkinscasidy03: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in yesterdays fixed game. today fixed out view won ticket for you gratification.

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by OtemAtum: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=emmanuel596 post=57296321][/quote]Atum
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by ejanla077: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
LionDeLeo
Jetleeee
masterchen
Gberra
ngeneukwenu
my name is koropotopoto
1. Self esteem
5. Igbos are industrious
7. Igbos don't do agbero
9. Igbos owns Lagos
now back to the topic
but a fresh head hunt and i guess this man will sell this #1500 just to buy data and login into nairaland to jaw jaw with his superiors and masters the great igbos.

princesaha my yoruba muslim brother wat do think

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by Heartmender1: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
alowonle02:

What does this life turn into, everybody want to get rich quickly.
Abi oo, may we not fall victim of circumstances
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by koropotopoto: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
ejanla077:
LionDeLeo
Jetleeee
masterchen
Gberra
ngeneukwenu
my name is koropotopoto
1. Self esteem
5. Igbos are industrious
7. Igbos don't do agbero
9. Igbos owns Lagos
now back to the topic

princesaha my yoruba muslim brother wat do think
bro the mods deleted that my post after hammering more than 200 likes

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by ejanla077: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
koropotopoto:

bro the mods deleted that my post after hammering more than 200 likes

i kno dats why i share am

I'm not ur bro..

u re flatthead..

I'm ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) by koropotopoto: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
ejanla077:

i kno dats why i share am

I'm not ur bro..

u re flatthead..

I'm ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim
ok grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.