Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,206 members, 7,960,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Caught With Fresh Human Head and Lady Parts In Osun State(details/photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Fresh Human Head and Lady Parts In Osun State(details/photos) (796 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Fresh Human Head and Lady Parts In Osun State(details/photos) by itsdumebi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Officers of the Nigerian police command in Osogbo have arrested a 38-year-old man, Ajibade Rasheed, with fresh human parts in Osogbo, Osun State. The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Fimihan Adeoye. while parading the suspect said Ajibade was caught by policemen at Olu-Ode area.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Fimihan Adeoye. while parading the suspect said Ajibade was caught by policemen at Olu-Ode area.

Politics Nigeria learnt that a fresh head of a woman, intestine, lung, vagina, liver and a bottle containing blood were recovered from the suspect in his car with registration no: LSD 987 DJ. The CP said an investigation has commenced to identify the victim.

Photos below (Viewer discretion advised).
http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/07/fg-kick-off-multi-billion-naira-grain-distribution-relief-idps-north/
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head and Lady Parts In Osun State(details/photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Damn!!
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head and Lady Parts In Osun State(details/photos) by siddoggg(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
NCAN reporting...Na them.The only people that engaged in a wrestling match with lions
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head and Lady Parts In Osun State(details/photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chai...nawa. I don't do name checking though lipsrsealed

The poster above me is one...who knows the person below may be one too. Say no to NCAN!!!

Say no to tribalism!!!
Re: Man Caught With Fresh Human Head and Lady Parts In Osun State(details/photos) by Freewoman(f): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Barbaric, it still baffled me when some one will tell me that he will make me rich while he is still poor and the foolish people will believe them

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Gay Student Pretending To Be Female Caught And Disgraced In Delta / Zimbabwe: Prophet Trapped While Looking For 'god' In A Cave / More Than Two Killed Dozens Injured China Port Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.