Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (60135 Views)

Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / We have mobilized over 40 million members to all polling units - PDP / MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by hmbassey1960(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2017
technicallyrich:

Shut the Bleep up.you are not more Niger deltan than I am.we and igbos have always been together and we always be together.if they start killing the igbos in the north will they spare Niger deltan all they will call of them biafrans.keep answering Niger delta because of oil that I have not benefited from all my life while the northerners and yorubas own more than 80 percent of it.
Most people claiming Niger delta here are dirty smelling yoruba boys or illiterate northerners.
If you say you are from the Niger delta tell us your name village local government and state and I am ready to go and confirm.
When biafran comes. I am a Niger deltan anyone who refuse to join will face firing squad or go and stay in nigeria.
u are so stupid,people were knw get sense but the claim say dem get if nt for Nigeria igbo people were never together,never in existen will i share a country with bunch of arrogant,tomorrow dem go come dey nonesense,asking if am a Niger deltan my father is an ijaw my mother is efik so am a proud niger deltan and Nigerian,you should move to east and stay wit dem in their Bia France, shit hole, eso idok fi

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by saintandsinnerz: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Authentic1010:
You Igbos keep insulting Nigeria yet ur passports are of Nigeria. Common shoe Wei Igbo man make nor dey last 2 days and yet you guys wanna run ur own country,u've been making movies for over 25 yrs but till now ur recent movies still look they are edited by 9yrs old children. Can't u guys see that Igbos problem is greed? This ur biafra even if u happen to have it out of ur 5 states it's clearly not going to last.
Same way y'all come on here to insult and call Nigeria all sort of names, it's same way u guys will insult ur biafra. You guys don't even contribute anything to Nigeria and her glory,u will not be missed. I pray to God you have Biafra, but guys mark it on a wall, after u get ur biafra from ur 5 states ur eyes will clear.
They keep making fake shoes and movies that are substandard, why can't you and your people step in and make genuine shoes and standard movies? Are you people habitually lazy and big mouthed? Are you not ashamed of your laziness? They keep making fake things and yet you and your people lazily watch them and only to come online to cry like cry babies that you're. God forbid
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by steppins: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2017
eki2000:
whoever included Uyo, Ikot Ekpene and Eket in that map is a MADT person. We can never be part of Biafra. Tufiakwa !
Yeah, you'll move to edo since the rest are gonna join Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by saintandsinnerz: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Adebowale89:
this is becoming shocking everyday. is not advisable to take these geek threat with a soft hand but the truth be told has the state governors in southeast provide an environment or welfare for the immigrants to stay in

because what am seeing here is hunger part 2. hope what happen during ojukwu cold war is not knocking the door

the same mistake ojukwu made was going through violence, now NK too is moving in the line but the fact is, are they really prepare for this? is there enough food in southeast to cater for his people most esp Anambra that don't really farm

I hope ipob have put all these things in place, what alternative do they have for securities. I hope they will be guided through history because if this war looming is on the side of the north then that will be the end of Biafra struggle

I hope those online warriors screaming our Biafra, go back to read their history book. a war is more brutal when there is shortage of food
A northern group made a threat to Igbos and all you could do is to rant about Igbos and Biafra in your useless comment? You didnt even condemn the group that made the comment. Can't you see what hatred for the Igbos has done to your psyche? When they complain about your hate, you will say they have victim mentality. People like you are the reason why moderate Igbos are identifying with Ipob

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Noccerino(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2017
victorvezx:
Lol, nice one. The South west is next. They should prepare to leave Lagos
Is Edo state now in South West?
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Oblang(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2017
EzeUche:
And who said Igbos are not united?

Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet.

Have u seen how Nigerians irrespective of tribes reacts when bin attacked by ppl from other countries. Does that suggest we are really united? Exactly what's playing out among Igbos...
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by jamesibor: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2017
seenga:
na behind keypads your strength de. if e set now shey na u go run first?
all I'm tryna say is we should do anything possible to avoid war, I'm sure u were not born during the previous Biafra war in Nigeria...... if u were, u for get sense. those on top that are pedaling slowly know why...

Who is asking for war?
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Malawian(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
femolii:
U are mad Akiolu has been againt by oba of ife mumu go back to your osu land u are a visitor in yorubas land idiot do u have no mans land in your erosion land osu him self.remmber lagos remain yorubas land.
Keep foaming in the anus, when jungle matures, we will team up with the original owners of lagos which is the Egun autonomous tribe and chase you all back to your ogbomoshor or iresha caves.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Adebowale89(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

A northern group made a threat to Igbos and all you could do is to rant about Igbos and Biafra in your useless comment? You didnt even condemn the group that made the comment. Can't you see what hatred for the Igbos has done to your psyche? When they complain about your hate, you will say they have victim mentality. People like you are the reason why moderate Igbos are identifying with Ipob

what's my business with northern threat to Igbo. and what effective is my condemnation towards their threat cyborg

you people hate reality, if u do perhaps you would have achieve this your myth called Biafra

am I the northern youth that threaten you people, why not pour your grievances to the right direction. I have made my opinion and its final. I don't care if it hurt you

you people are the cause of your predicament. when that nuisance was splitting hatred and ordering u guys to kill any Yoruba and hausas u didn't narrate this essay

listen to me again, I'm less concern about what unfold in the threat btw u and hausas, I just stated my fact as a realist. so deal with it
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Bridget95(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Skubidude:

Fine ghe. Long time no see, did u get the massage i send u long ago? Well check ur mail again.
check my profile for my email.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Litmus: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
See what happens when the product of wealth, mobile-phones and internet, gets into the hands of the masses of poor? Suddenly we are inundated with the thought process of idiots and half educated numpties. Bush mechanic go leave mechanic work for ten minutes dey type nonsense about killing people informed by things he half understands and brainwashing from places like France. Not just in Africa, all over Europe, you get deewby, brain malnourished East European geeks , hold up in dingy apartments, pumping the net full or racial hatred informed by one conspiracy theorist nutcase or another. Perhaps the ultimate lesson is this: the poor should be abandoned to poverty and denied access to sophisticated means meant for his improvement. Perhaps because childhood poverty stunts and retards mental development, well-meaning provisions invested for his betterment are too late.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Edusouls(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
Nnamdi Kanu said that great things will happen within four months after the successfully sit at home by the Biafrans!
It seems it is happening so fast, that guy is a great prophet and another Savior for the Chineked children of Biafra.
prophet of the devil, those following him will perish with him..

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by TKDEE(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Pavore9:
Observing.... Wishing those relocating, safe journey home.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Litmus: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerian government, leadership, people in charge, need to control accesses to the internet. Too many people with more opinion than sense have access to one of the most powerful tools ever invented by humanity. I've been making this plea for a long time now. Funny thing is, the West, which put it in our collective consciousness that such acts (banning) are censorship aimed at unfairly controlling the masses and effectively oppressing them, are now themselves considering how to censor internet in the wake of the rise of terrorism.

IPOB, Northern Youths and online proprietors of Ethnic hatred, among Nigerians, are our version of those Terrorists bombing the West informed by Internet Materials.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Masterclass32: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Interesting times ahead.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by CioAngels(f): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
jamesibor:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/igbo-quit-notice-s-east-govs-hold-emergency-meeting/amp/
See them, almost, if you like reduce your citizens. As if they sincerely wants to.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
The rest of Nigeria wouldn't know what hit them. Igbo properties are nothing when they are pushed to the wall and react....They react suddenly! Nothing just matters. This country would wake up to an uprising never seen anywhere in the world before one day with the attitude of other nation units. I repeat, igbos rarely react in unison but a spark can ignite a unilateral sudden response that would surprise every living being on earth and all you would be hearing is ...."It has become too much enough is enough". The 30 months war was never planned, remember. Check Aba riots...check otokoto saga, bakassi boys and many more. And keep doing politics with census, igbos have numbers in every state in Nigeria.

Those who don't fear this are just arrogant and intelligent by half.

nice post
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Bimpe29: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
This issue is being blown out of proportion. It need to be holistically handled and adequately arrested. Peace is always fruitful than disunity and disharmony. You can imagine the pervasiveness of N'digbo across the length and breadth of Nigeria. They are every physically and economically.
I support one Nigeria.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Igbo's living in the North have never been safe, and this does not make any difference.
Yoruba's and all Southerners should know that when the time comes, their is no distinction. Even a Lagosian is termed Nyamiri by Hausas.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by Uncletony(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
klax:

And your threat to vacate Nigeria is from the Fed. Govt, the police or the army Bro do you smoke raw weed this morning biko tell me

So my people are afraid now pls use this opportunity to actualize your so called biafra biko if you know you got the ball why shivering from simple threat

Stop making noise my people get sense peace has no alternative the drum of breakaway should be done in sensible manner not all these braggi g blabla.

You said you want to go and they have said go pls why complaining? They have asked us to go why do we not start moving? pls go home go you don't need Nigeria and Nigeria said go what else

Nonsense!!!
cant believe i wasted precious 10secs on a retard!. very angry with myself.
Re: South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North by femolii: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Malawian:

Keep foaming in the anus, when jungle matures, we will team up with the original owners of lagos which is the Egun autonomous tribe and chase you all back to your ogbomoshor or iresha caves.
u will still die d way u die during d civil war by the way who are d egun n aworis ask their are yorubas u hear now their are telling u to pack out now from north u are there talking to ur self like crazy man. when ur blood flow u remember ur erosion red mud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari / Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.