Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,041 members, 7,949,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

This Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went (1197 Views)

FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / A Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2017

[I] Kelly* had always viewed masturbation as something she did in private. So when her boyfriend requested to watch, she wasn’t sure whether she really wanted an audience.[/I]

Masturbation was always an either/or proposition for me. Either I was in a relationship and didn’t really do it, or I was on my own and did it all the time. But that all
changed when I started dating Jack*.

We had been seeing each other (and sleeping together) for a few months when he first asked me how I liked to touch myself when I was alone. “I don’t really do that when I’m with someone,” was how I responded. It’s not that I don’t like self-love, but making time for that when I’m also having sex with another person is just too much for me. I was kind of hoping that would close the subject, but Jack pressed on, asking me where my favorite place to masturbate is, and even what techniques I use.

Apparently hearing all the details was a big turn-on for him.

And I had to admit that it was refreshing dating a man who wanted to see me sexually satisfied—with or without him. Still, I hesitated before telling him about the little silver bullet vibrator that I kept in my top drawer.

The fact that I had a battery-operated friend that could bring me to orgasm in less than two minutes was my little secret. When I told Jack about the intimacy gadget , he got really excited and wanted to know if he could watch me use it. Honestly, it had been so long since I’d last broken it out, I was afraid the batteries might have started to erode.

A few days after our conversation, I checked on my little silver friend, and he was in good working order. I decided spur of the moment—in the middle of the day, no less—to take it for a spin. After making myself come, I thought, “Maybe he’s onto something. Maybe masturbation can and should be a part of my life, even while I’m in a relationship.” I texted Jack a naughty photo of me with the vibe on top of my nether regions. A flurry of heated responses later, he was at my house, and we were having the best sex we’d ever had... CONTINUE READING HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/this-woman-tried-masturbating-while-her-boyfriend-watched-heres-how-it-went/

Always Read Interesting Stories @ http://celebrityvibez.com
Re: This Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went by Realsmarttzy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Realsmarttzy:

[I] Kelly* had always viewed masturbation as something she did in private. So when her boyfriend requested to watch, she wasn’t sure whether she really wanted an audience.[/I]

Masturbation was always an either/or proposition for me. Either I was in a relationship and didn’t really do it, or I was on my own and did it all the time. But that all
changed when I started dating Jack*.

We had been seeing each other (and sleeping together) for a few months when he first asked me how I liked to touch myself when I was alone. “I don’t really do that when I’m with someone,” was how I responded. It’s not that I don’t like self-love, but making time for that when I’m also having sex with another person is just too much for me. I was kind of hoping that would close the subject, but Jack pressed on, asking me where my favorite place to masturbate is, and even what techniques I use.

Apparently hearing all the details was a big turn-on for him.

And I had to admit that it was refreshing dating a man who wanted to see me sexually satisfied—with or without him. Still, I hesitated before telling him about the little silver bullet vibrator that I kept in my top drawer.

The fact that I had a battery-operated friend that could bring me to orgasm in less than two minutes was my little secret. When I told Jack about the intimacy gadget , he got really excited and wanted to know if he could watch me use it. Honestly, it had been so long since I’d last broken it out, I was afraid the batteries might have started to erode.

A few days after our conversation, I checked on my little silver friend, and he was in good working order. I decided spur of the moment—in the middle of the day, no less—to take it for a spin. After making myself come, I thought, “Maybe he’s onto something. Maybe masturbation can and should be a part of my life, even while I’m in a relationship.” I texted Jack a naughty photo of me with the vibe on top of my nether regions. A flurry of heated responses later, he was at my house, and we were having the best sex we’d ever had... CONTINUE READING HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/this-woman-tried-masturbating-while-her-boyfriend-watched-heres-how-it-went/

Always Read Interesting Stories @ http://celebrityvibez.com

(1) (Reply)

Do U Really Regret Loosing Your Virginity?......why? / Teenage And Youthful Relationships / Viral Photos - Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.