Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,618 members, 7,898,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed (689 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed by bobbyruffy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
cry My colleague was last night left with a deep cut on her cheek after robbers made away with her valuables... this happened around the mile 2 axis after the bridge... Lagos state government should please find a lasting solution to this menace. Someone else might not survive the attack. cry Get well soon my Kado. God got your back @bisiminaj

Re: Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed by Ikpewe: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Those robbers (i beiieve flat.rons) are stupid for giving ur friend skul miner sign
Re: Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed by kolaaderin: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oohhh why
Re: Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed by jerryunit48: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Jeez
Re: Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed by abdeiz(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Ha ah....so just like that you'd be Walking and you don't know whether the next minute if you'd still be alive.....this world we live in.
Re: Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed by bobbyruffy(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2017
abdeiz:
Ha ah....so just like that you'd be Walking and you don't know whether the next minute if you'd still be alive.....this world we live in.
we should be prayerful and alert always
Re: Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed by bobbyruffy(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Ikpewe:
Those robbers (i beiieve flat.rons) are stupid for giving ur friend skul miner sign
they'll soon meet dia Waterloo #painsmetothebone

(1) (Reply)

Asigidi Cult Killed A Lady And Her Child In Ondo State / Bola Tinubu Plans To Stops Bukola Saraki From Becoming President Or Ag President / See What Is Happening To The Man Who Own The Hotel Where 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.