Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,197 members, 7,974,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:02 PM

DNA Test On Children... Your View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Test On Children... Your View (608 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids / Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test On Children... Your View by Psoul(m): 2:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Fidelity in marriage has always bn a great concern among married ppl. Infidelity among married ppl these days has risen to a great height.

So many men out there are training children that they believed to be theirs while it's only the woman knows who the real father(s) is/are.

Recently, a Facebook Group (Ila Otu) was closed because a man requested for a good hospital that can help him carry out DNA test on his two children. Many women did not find this funny and heavily reported the group and it was closed down.

This shows how unfaithful the women folk can also be but they are always the ones crying the wolf.
It may be permissible if you cheat in marriage, but bringing in another man's children and making the man believe they are his is devilish wickedness.

What is your take on this? Do you support men carrying out DNA test on their children?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test On Children... Your View by Me77: 4:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Op, any man that read this thread below will be worried. And disturbed
https://www.nairaland.com/3845397/guys-start-saving-dna-test

What surprised me was the way those girls came out in full blast to justify their promiscuous life without any iota of shame.
Some are saying the man deserves to raise someone else's child! Can you just imagine how dangerous and foolish there are.?
Because their husband cheated, they all will also cheat. So basically if their husband happens to be a arm robber and robs a bank, they all will also go n rob a bank all in the name of equality abi? What happens to "divorce" if you can't tolerate a cheating partner?

After reading that thread, I have made it a matter of obligation to carry out DNA tests, if by chance i happen to have a child with a Nigerian or any other woman. Most of them are the same. Ain't taking any chances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test On Children... Your View by Billygee2u: 4:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Psoul:
Fidelity in marriage has always bn a great concern among married ppl. Infidelity among married ppl these days has risen to a great height.

So many men out there are training children that they believed to be theirs while it's only the woman knows who the real father(s) is/are.

Recently, a Facebook Group (Ila Otu) was closed because a man requested for a good hospital that can help him carry out DNA test on his two children. Many women did not find this funny and heavily reported the group and it was closed down.

This shows how unfaithful the women folk can also be but they are always the ones crying the wolf.
It may be permissible if you cheat in marriage, but bringing in another man's children and making the man believe they are his is devilish wickedness.

What is your take on this? Do you support men carrying out DNA test on their children?
supported.
women have no justifiable reason to cheat,so there's no way it's permissible
Re: DNA Test On Children... Your View by bamdly(m): 5:36am On Jun 08, 2017
my name na lagbaja
see on this Tori u will just send most wives, husbands and children to their early grave
Re: DNA Test On Children... Your View by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
DNA ain't something I would have considered before

But with the way the ladies took the issue leaves question marks

It therefore proves that trusting a woman might be one of the quickest ways to an early grave

So it's operation save for the DNA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Date Him? / Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money / Boyfriend Of 2 Years Silently Ditches Lady To Marry Another !! [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.