Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today (1588 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by oladoja1(m): 4:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Coming from a Nigerian woman on twitter and coming on the heels of the recent ‘Men Are Scum’ trend, this should make every Nigerian man smile.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by oladoja1(m): 4:37am On Jun 08, 2017
shocked
Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by Doctorfitz: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Ok oo. I personally have known this a very long time ago.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by madone: 4:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Who re they cheating with ? Not dogs,or goat.they re cheating with men too soo equation is balanced

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by bamdly(m): 5:10am On Jun 08, 2017
lala I think u should block girls from reading dis trash or else it will just inspire them who know how many men's wife are in nairaland
Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 08, 2017
grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by mykel25(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by Saintsammurai(m): 5:46am On Jun 08, 2017
She posted the truth..
though all ladies don't cheat but the 10% that don't cheat are 99% sure of cheating one way or the other in the future or have already cheated in the past before marriage.
Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by dingbang(m): 5:51am On Jun 08, 2017
If this woman were a pastor, I would leave the catholic church and attend her church and even pay my tithes because she is the pastor...

Her truth is more factual than the entire truth preached by all pastors

I doff my hat

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by Partnerbiz3: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2017
My glasses
Re: This Beautiful Lady’s Twitter Thread Is All Every Man Needs To Read Today by obo389(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2017
We know and thanks for the tips. Women are pro when it comes to that.
While in school, caught my gf with one alhaji and she blatantly and seductively denied it and slap me join sef .

(1) (Reply)

Oropo; The Village Of The Gods / Learn How To Style Bridal Hair In 2 Days Call 08021080401 / Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.