Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra (2523 Views)

Ekweremadu's Attire Straight Disrespectful To The Ibos. He Deserved Beating / "Ibos Are Not United": The Strange Yoruba Response To Leader's Daughter Killing / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by steveneche(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2017
50% of ibos are not taking this Biafra agitation serious. Here are my reasons :

1. How many igbos truly sat at home during the sit at home protest? I have thousands of ibo folks here but we I didn't even notice there was a protest that day.

2. Why is the Arewa group threats causing controversies? If the ibos truly Wants to leave Nigeria, why not capitalize on this threat and go back to their region. This will make the fight for Biafra stronger. But no, they want to leave Nigeria n still stay in Nigeria.

3. There are more ibos outside than they are in South East

4. Selfishness, The Ibos take their businesses more serious than Biafra agitation. How many igbos will b willing throw their investments away to move back to Biafra? I doubt, maybe few

5. They are not united enough. Other parts believe that anambara dominates the South East, the same domination as that is making them to leave Nigeria. I smell trouble later.

6. If Nigeria should produce an ibo President in 2019, Biafra will rest their case. Remember GEJ's era right?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by shikshark: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Make i park here small, but i no go off the engine.

1 Like

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by senatorizyking(m): 5:56am On Jun 08, 2017
You are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Enough of biafra talk.can we just move to the issues at hand?
ibo this ibo that, we have got to stop this and ask our government to fulfill their campaign promises.
where is our 24/hours electricity?
job opportunities?
agriculture?
local made products like vehicles :eg, innoson?
solution to killings here and there?
economy?
time to discuss something productive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by AntiIPOOP(m): 6:00am On Jun 08, 2017
We all know this biafra nonsense is because the ineffectual buffoon lost the election. We go show them peper.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Jabioro: 6:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Don't mind them, they wanted a fight ,the red line has been drawn... you're crying foul.. everything about them is Afonjas..

15 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by obialfa: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2017
steveneche:

1. How many igbos truly sat at home during the sit at home protest? I have thousands of ibo folks here but we I didn't even notice there was a protest that day.

2. Why is the Arewa group threats causing controversies? If the ibos truly Wants to leave Nigeria, why not capitalize on this threat and go back to their region. This will make the fight for Biafra stronger. But no, they want to leave Nigeria n still stay in Nigeria.

4. Selfishness, The Ibos take their businesses more serious than Biafra agitation. How many igbos will b willing throw their investments away to move back to Biafra? I doubt, maybe few

5. They are not united enough. Other parts believe that anambara dominates the South East, the same domination as that is making them to leave Nigeria. I smell trouble later.

6. If Nigeria should produce an ibo President in 2019, Biafra will rest their case. Remember GEJ's era right?

Organise a referendum and see how many will vote to remain in the zoo.

9 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by obialfa: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Enough of biafra talk.can we just move to the issues at hand?
ibo this ibo that, we have got to stop this and ask our government to fulfill their campaign promises.
where is our 24/hours electricity?
job opportunities?
agriculture?
local made products like vehicles :eg, innoson?
solution to killings here and there?
economy?
time to discuss something productive.

shut up

8 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Kestolove(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2017
who is taking d igbos seriux?

8 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
steveneche:

[/s]

Biafra are not serious? if so why do you bother yourself creating thread upandan on Biafra matter? okay is a new dawn, you need something to use and console yourself. Bro if you thing Biafra is a joke, then your brain need to be examine.

10 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Luciferdevil(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2017
You created this tread abt Biafra by 5:30am in the morning. Tell me, do u guys sleep at all or you keep seeing Biafra anytime you close your eyes. No wonder bible said "No peace for an afonja" chaaii

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by TPAND(f): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2017
One sign is also involving South-south as a part of the Biafra agitation

2 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by smilingface(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2017
na wa oo after you noticed all that yet their agitation give you sleepless night.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by obialfa: 6:17am On Jun 08, 2017
TPAND:
One sign is also involving South-south as a part of the Biafra agitation

Even south-north wan follow join.

The zoo must fall.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by TPAND(f): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2017
obialfa:

The zoo must fall.
Have you heard of the word MEND before and am sure you know the meaning. MEND's agenda never carried the Igbos along. Why are you guys forcing them in your Biafra agenda
Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by obialfa: 6:26am On Jun 08, 2017
TPAND:
Have you heard of the word MEND before and am sure you know the meaning. MEND's agenda never carried the Igbos along. Why are you guys forcing them in your Biafra agenda

Nobody is forcing anybody. Biafra is a choice. Even you can join if you meet conditions.
Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by junketer(m): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2017
smilingface:
na wa oo after you noticed all that yet their agitation give you sleepless night.
can you just imagine? The op creates a thread 5.30 in the morning for something that is not serious. Kids all over the internet

12 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by RobbStark(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2017
obialfa:

The zoo must fall.

Dream on bro
Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by obialfa: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2017
RobbStark:

Dream on bro

They do come true, you know.
Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by kasheemawo(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Ibowmustgo

1 Like

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2017
I am not Igbo. But why does Biafra talk seem to gv pple sleepless nights. What are u scared of. Na by force to belong to a country which was forcefully amalgamated ni.. Simple referendum wud solve all this. The yeye Britain wey join of together did referendum for Scotland of recent yet them no wan hear biafra. Sighs

7 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by gartamanta: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2017
steveneche:

The sit at home order was for only for Biafra land and there was 100% compliance.

Because the Arewa youths want to eat their cake and have it. They want Igbos to go but they dont want them to have Biafra. That is cheating. If the Arewa youths had said that they support the disintegration of Nigeria and the emergence of Biafra then we would have taken them serious. But asking people to go while looking for 'one Nigeria' is laughable

This is even a big reason for Biafra. The coming of Biafra will encourage Igbos to go back home and develp their land since they now have their own independent nation.

Throw their investment away? Why would any Igbo need throw their investment away for no longer being Nigerians? Have the many thousands of foreigners such as Chinese, Lebanese, indians had to throw their investments away because they are not Nigerians?

There is no ethnic group what you said does not happen especially the big ones. In Yorubaland, the Ifes and Oyos have had age old tangle about who is superior. Even Hausa/Fulani, many Hausas feel that Fulanis take too much. The important thing is thar our people are united about Biafra and they showed it by their sit at home compliance.

Not really. Igbos have come to realise that having their own country is 50 times better than president of Nigeria. Besides, there is nothing incredible that the presidency of Nigeria has done for those who held it before. So what will it do for Igbos?

12 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by HiddenShadow: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Conduct Referendum and see for yourself

Op deceiving himself

3 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2017
steveneche:

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Omofunaab2: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Igbos, Heaven knows majority of yorubas support your agitation, please do quick and leave our lands

5 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Saintsquare(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Igbos, Heaven knows majority of yorubas support your agitation, please do quick and leave our lands
grin abi won ti lo ni
Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by TPAND(f): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2017
obialfa:

Nobody is forcing anybody. Biafra is a choice. Even you can join if you meet conditions.
Nnamdi Kanu is drawing up a map that has south south states in it as Baifra without meeting or having the blesssing of the elders and Youths of the Niger Delta. Tell him I said he is a dreamer
Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Vman27(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Biafra given afonja sleepless night since 1960 grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by modaink333: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Go to onitsha main market and say this.....mumu

3 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Nightwolf1: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
TPAND:
Nnamdi Kanu is drawing up a map that has south south states in it as Baifra without meeting or having the blesssing of the elders and Youths of the Niger Delta. Tell him I said he is a dreamer

If u talk about Niger Delta I'm also from there. U will know true state of things if referendum is conducted.

Keep thinking every Niger delta man is happy with Nigeria the way it is
Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by Cooly100: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2017
steveneche:

Can you write another view on why Nigeria is not working? Spending your time to write this means Biafra engaged your brain for a period..

3 Likes

Re: Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra by TPAND(f): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Nightwolf1:

If u talk about Niger Delta I'm also from there. U will know true state of things if referendum is conducted.

Keep thinking every Niger delta man is happy with Nigeria the way it is
weldone Igbo man. You became a Niger Deltan in a twinkle of an eye

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Conspiracy Against Nigeria / Zamfara Now 6 Years Polio Free – Commissioner / In Politics, There Is No Room For Mistake. What Was GEJ Biggest Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.