Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,624 members, 7,908,616 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:41 AM

6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone (852 Views)

FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys / How To Ask A Nigerian Girl Out: 6 Sure Tips To Get A Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by kelvenxxy: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2017
You met this cute girl for the first time, she likes talking with you, she always hangout with you and she finally said, “Cypher You are handsome“. And you think she might be into you.
But you don’t have the courage to make a bold.

Lots of weeks passed by, and you are still on the friends zone.
And you finally decide to live this friend zone stuff and move to dating zone.

Read More @
http://www.naijacouch.com/2017/06/08/321/

Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by GloriaNinja(f): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2017
undecided I THINK FRIENDZONE IS BETTER. TO HELL WITH RELATIONSHIP .
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by smartty68(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I THINK FRIENDZONE IS BETTER. TO HELL WITH RELATIONSHIP .
Shebi you yaf start again So what happens to our new relationship now? tongue
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2017
lolz. must guys have been friend zone with out them fully knowing.
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by madone: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
I used to be scared of friend zone when I first heard of it but now I enjoy it. It really good in this recession.u ask me for money and we re just friends I tell u I no get without forming.if u were my Bae I for go dey kill my sef. But now that all my female friends that prefer us as friend now want to cross to relationship. Naaah I dont want .there are many benefits of friend zone that u cant get in relationship. U can make ur friend zone friend jealous by standing or sitting close to a prettier person then she will rush u with accusations u just tell her u were lonely and need someone to Nack b4 u say one two u see her wanting to be nack too .dont ask me how it happens leave that part for bros them
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by smardray(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
I love this my friendzone status... Thanks for ur concern... I dont have money for brazilean hair yet
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by madone: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:
those are the ones that buy sharwama and have many tissues or hanky in their house to clean Una tears after the real mehn has dumped ur sorry ass. They clean ur tears and take u out for sharwama. Girl use this type to bust their fallen ego.if only that guy can get sense to have their share b4 letting the girl leave.my advice to guys out there dont be Mr nice guy to any hoe. Many good men Av perished on that same road u re walking thru. Whether u like it or not the girl has someone in her mind that she thinks is better than you. Stop it today and receive intelligence
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by madone: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2017
kelvenxxy:
You met this cute girl for the first time, she likes talking with you, she always hangout with you and she finally said, “Cypher You are handsome“. And you think she might be into you.
But you don’t have the courage to make a bold.

Lots of weeks passed by, and you are still on the friends zone.
And you finally decide to live this friend zone stuff and move to dating zone.

Read More @
http://www.naijacouch.com/2017/06/08/321/

no time for relationship owo Ni koko
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2017
madone:
those are the ones that buy sharwama and have many tissues or hanky in their house to clean Una tears after the real mehn has dumped ur sorry ass. They clean ur tears and take u out for sharwama. Girl use this type to bust their fallen ego.if only that guy can get sense to have their share b4 letting the girl leave.my advice to guys out there dont be Mr nice guy to any hoe. Many good men Av perished on that same road u re walking thru. Whether u like it or not the girl has someone in her mind that she thinks is better than you. Stop it today and receive intelligence
all guys deserve friend zone because they are all heart breakers. unless he is the right one sent for heaven
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by tungstar(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:

your specialty ba?
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by tungstar(m): 7:34am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:

all guys deserve friend zone because they are heart breaker. unless he is right one sent for heaven

and how do you know ones sent from heaven?... not like if its written boldly on their heads
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2017
smardray:
I love this my friendzone status... Thanks for ur concern... I dont have money for brazilean hair yet
that's smart..just be contented with what u have
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2017
tungstar:

and how do you know ones sent from heaven?... not like if its written boldly on their heads
God will speak to me. u know God does things
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by madone: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:

all guys deserve friend zone because they are all heart breakers. unless he is the right one sent for heaven
sweetheart its cos many of the girls we have in this generation are very Confused. They dont know what they want. That is why they have their heart broken most times. A girl is there someone is crazy about her she wouldn't give that innocent good guy a chance. She will rather run off to a show boy who either lives his life borrowing or on debt. That guy will chop her finish cos she will go with the mind set of "my body na your own ooo. As long as 30billion in ur account oo" she LL even take money from her friend zone fool to finance that relationship not knowing that karma no dry sleep. Heart break is normal to guys and baes we all do it
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2017
madone:
sweetheart its cos many of the girls we have in this generation are very Confused. They dont know what they want. That is why they have their heart broken most times. A girl is there someone is crazy about her she wouldn't give that innocent good guy a chance. She will rather run off to a show boy who either lives his life borrowing or on debt. That guy will chop her finish cos she will go with the mind set of "my body na your own ooo. As long as 30billion in ur account oo" she LL even take money from her friend zone fool to finance that relationship not knowing that karma no dry sleep. Heart break is normal to guys and baes we all do it
lol. are u a comedian? I laughed while reading your post. nice one

1 Like

Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by Funky123(f): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2017
smardray:
Funny u
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by madone: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2017
nkowalo:

lol. are u a comedian? I laughed while reading your post. nice one
LOL
Re: 6 Sure Ways To Go From Friend Zone To Dating Zone by madone: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
tungstar:

sir no need playing sent from heaven to any girl.i did it b4 it made me waste my Time a lot. Playing the guy is a nice guy is not the best.show her the show boy thing when she come keep watching her if na good girl u LL no whether to change or continue nacking her. I call them mu foreign exchange partners.they spend today I spend tomorrow and nack them that same day. Show close.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Laid At NYSC Camp / See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) / Nigerian Man Pours Hot Oil On His Wife For Using Part Of His Money To Cook - Twi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.