Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. (4506 Views)

Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) / See The Sack Letter Donald Trump Sent To The FBI Director, James Comey / Weeping Hillary Blames Obama And FBI Director James Comey For Loss. Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President’s campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. The state sent the campaign the President’s birth certificate, the same legal documentation provided to all Hawaiians as proof of birth in state, and the campaign immediately posted it on the internet. That birth certificate can be seen here (PDF).

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

I thought Mexico was going to fund it. grin grin grin
. cheesy
mexico would have paid for that wall, this is a quote from the white house press secretary

Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all bordercrossing cards of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all bordercrossing cards of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.

That was a statement by the white house
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
feelgoodInc:

There are laws that the rich uses to make sure they don't pay taxes and this is legal, considering that the rich sponsors such laws in the Senate including Nigeria, poor people don't sponsor bills in the Senate. you need to be rich to understand this one.

And how do you know I am not? To begin with ...

And if it is legal and perfectly acceptable not to pay taxes, why would he choose to hide his tax returns?

2. The US Constitution does not require that a presidential candidate declares his taxes before entering office but other president might do it. so Trump has the right not to show you his taxes.
if you don't like it, then get angry, that's all you'll ever do.

We know it but we also know that but he is also the first president in 40 years who has chosen not to do it and people do not trust him for this reason and you would find it odd to if Obama chose not to release his tax returns? Right?

I am sure that deep inside you, you know that there is some shady business going on. And i am sure you also know that we should hold our / foreign leaders to the highest standards.

1 Like

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
feelgoodInc:

mexico would have paid for that wall, this is a quote from the white house press secretary

Mexico would pay for the wall? Would or will?

By the way, you have chosen to quote Breitbart. I think, nowadays, even CNN is a more credible source. grin

1 Like

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

By the way, you have chosen to quote Breitbart. I think, nowadays, even CNN is a more credible source. grin
credible fire CNN is fake news, I think you should wake up from your sleep, I'm quoting the white House press secretary
last week CNN got caught staging a fake news concerning the bombing in london
you can Google cnn controversy on Wikipedia, in fact cnn has a Wikipedia page on that, I've posted so many link I don't want to be banned. If the president of the United States says cnn is fake news then it sure is.......oh wait
Venezuelan president also think CNN is fake news lol keep living in your dreams.lol
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

seriously what does Mexico have it depends on US.
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
feelgoodInc:

credible fire CNN is fake news, I think you should wake up from your sleep, I'm quoting the white House press secretary
last week CNN got caught staging a fake news concerning the bombing in london
you can Google cnn controversy on Wikipedia, in fact cnn has a Wikipedia page on that, I've posted so many link I don't want to be banned. If the president of the United States says cnn is fake news then it sure is.......oh wait
Venezuelan president also think CNN is fake news lol keep living in your dreams.lol

Remember that when they tell you to accept gay marriage. The President of the United States of America is ALWAYS RIGHT. Kiss the ring.

1 Like

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

Remember that when they tell you to accept gay marriage. The President of the United States of America is ALWAYS RIGHT. Kiss the ring.
that was not president Trump, don't try to change the topic, we are discussing about how the media lied to us.... and how people believe what they hear from news
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
feelgoodInc:

that was not president Trump, don't try to change the topic, we are discussing about how the media lied to us.... and how people believe what they hear from news

I let you have a free pass on the direction of this discourse (it is your lucky day) and since you said that everything that the President of the United States of America says must be true, I think he should also tell you how to live. He is a God, always right, infallible.

And since he is the Almighty, he should also control the media. Get away with the freedom of the press! Who needs democracy?

1 Like

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Mindfulness:

I let you have a free pass on the direction of this discourse (it is your lucky day) and since you said that everything that the President of the United States of America says must be true, I think he should also tell you how to live. He is a God, always right, infallible.

And since he is the Almighty, he should also control the media. Get away with the freedom of the press! Who needs democracy?

Before the elections, people joked that if trump won he would be the last president of the united states.

This is almost becoming its own reality as the man is repudiating things the us has always stood for and his supporters are cheering

The us has been in an adverseral relationship with Russia since 1946 or so. Suddenly, trump and his supporters are embracing Russia with open arms

The us seceded from the British empire because they rejected monarchy as a form of government.now trump and his supporters are embracing the principle of a supreme leader ordained by God, checks and balances be damned.

The us has always been a pluralisitic society which welcomes and integrates immigrants of all stripes and colours. Now trump and co( every last one of them a descendant of an immigrant, and some even first generation immigrants) want to turn America into a whites majority/only society.

Yep that sounds like the end of the united states

3 Likes

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2017
oyb:

Before the elections, people joked that if trump won he would be the last president of the united states.

This is almost becoming its own reality as the man is repudiating things the us has always stood for and his supporters are cheering

The us has been in an adverseral relationship with Russia since 1946 or so. Suddenly, trump and his supporters are embracing Russia with open arms

The us seceded from the British empire because they rejected monarchy as a form of government.now trump and his supporters are embracing the principle of a supreme leader ordained by God, checks and balances be damned.

The us has always been a pluralisitic society which welcomes and integrates immigrants of all stripes and colours. Now trump and co( every last one of them a descendant of an immigrant, and some even first generation immigrants) want to turn America into a whites majority/only society.

where did you get your facts from, for your information the united States has always voted Republican or Democrat and all of them have their views of the outside world,
if you're talking about the ban that Trump decided to do don't forget that he did it so as to stop terrorist from entering America, then the main stream media started shouting that it was an Islamic Ban, forgetting that there are 47 Islamic countries and Trump only named 8 and this 8 countries was written down by the Obama administration, that travel ban was supported by SAUDI ARABIA, one of the biggest Islamic countries, but why would anyone want to go to a country without getting the necessary documents.

2. about Russia, don't forget that America is not on ground in Syria, but they are there, remember the no fly zone that didn't work,
the only country in Syria now is Russia, whom the Syrian president invited, now for America to be able to do things in Syria they need to work with the Russians that's a fact.

now let me ask you, what has Russia done, why would you hate Russia?
America can only be in competition with Russia but not hate Russia, in fact America should be in competition with China rather than Russia.

FYI Right now America will welcome immigrants if you have a valid document.
do you even know that some people claim to be Syrian by getting Syrian passport so as to get preference when immigrating?
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2017
oyb:

I am optimistic the sane proportion of the American population will not allow that to happen.

1 Like

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Obama used that travel ban 6 times and nobody coughed, America has been having dealings with Russia courtesy of hill.

1 Like

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2017
feelgoodInc:

now let me ask you, what has Russia done, why would you hate Russia?
America can only be in competition with Russia but not hate Russia, in fact America should be in competition with China rather than Russia.

This is the sort of empty headed illiterate empowered by the internet

do you have any idea what the cold war was?
the cuban missile crisis?
the vietnam war [ a proxy war between america and russia]
afganistan [another proxy war in which americans supported osama bin laden and the mujadeen who became the taliban/al quaeda]?
the entire cia vs kgb complete with 80s movies
ronald regan and the evil empire and tear down this wall?
dont you even know that ronald Regan is reverred for winning the cold war?

you dont know that Putin was a career KGB officer and russian patriot who witnessed everything he had worked for all his life crumble when the ussr lost the cold war?

you dont understand that Putin's ultimate goal is to bring russia back to its cold war status?

you right wing dolts are so easily misled and miseducated.

if you're talking about the ban that Trump decided to do don't forget that he did it so as to stop terrorist from entering America, then the main stream media started shouting that it was an Islamic Ban, forgetting that there are 47 Islamic countries and Trump only named 8 and this 8 countries was written down by the Obama administration, that travel ban was supported by SAUDI ARABIA, one of the biggest Islamic countries, but why would anyone want to go to a country without getting the necessary documents

trump says muslims are terrorists, mexicans are rapists, and his supporters go after all people of colour. they tell american born indians, muslims, skihs etc to go back to their country. unfortunately, you are too slow to see what it is really about - making america white. thats what is so funny when i see people nigerians with green cards defending trump. they do not understand that if his travle ban goes through they will be next in line. they are also 'stealing' american jobs. and there are plenty of reasons that can be put together against them.

the bulk of the 911 hijackers were from saudi arabia - but guess who is not on the list of countries to be banned.

it is sad that the internet supposed to be a fountain of knowledge has instead become a wellhead of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
oyb:

afganistan [another proxy war in which americans supported osama bin laden and the mujadeen who became the taliban/al quaeda]?

you dont know that Putin was a career KGB officer and russian patriot who witnessed everything he had worked for all his life crumble when the ussr lost the cold war?

you dont understand that Putin's ultimate goal is to bring russia back to its cold war status?

trump says muslims are terrorists, mexicans are rapists, and his supporters go after all people of colour. they tell american born indians, muslims, skihs etc to go back to their country. unfortunately, you are too slow to see what it is really about - making america white. thats what is so funny when i see people nigerians with green cards defending trump. they do not understand that if his travle ban goes through they will be next in line. they are also 'stealing' american jobs. and there are plenty of reasons that can be put together against them.

the bulk of the 911 hijackers were from saudi arabia - but guess who is not on the list of countries to be banned.

it is sad that the internet supposed to be a fountain of knowledge has instead become a wellhead of ignorance

People argue based on their most primitive instincts, not profound knowledge and thorough analysis, which should ALWAYS precede their judgement. Mental laziness.

1 Like

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2017
oyb:

did you even read what I wrote, the ignorance you should be asking yourself is what is America doing in the East?

Putin is trying to bring Russia back to it's glory, which president doesn't want to bring his/her country to it's glory, you said Trump said muslims are terrorists, guy do you even read or listen to news, 99% of terrorist attack involves.....lol

don't talk about Nigerians being next in line, it wasn't about Nigerians, you're​ just afraid of nothing.
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2017
feelgoodInc:

did you even read what I wrote, the ignorance you should be asking yourself is what is America doing in the East?

Putin is trying to bring Russia back to it's glory, which president doesn't want to bring his/her country to it's glory, you said Trump said muslims are terrorists, guy do you even read or listen to news, 99% of terrorist attack involves.....lol

see your ignorance? you sound like a redneck. there are 2 billion muslims in the world - ergo, there are two billion terrorists in the world. that is your trump logic
this is what you said

then this
Putin is trying to bring Russia back to it's glory, which president doesn't want to bring his/her country to it's glory,

russia at its glory was a super power in a silent war with the US and the west. so please explain how russia being bought back to its glory is not a bad thing for the us. you are a real ignoramus. a lot of evil was perpetrated during the cold war as the 'price of freedom'. you would have the world return to this.

interestingly, putin already has his revenge. one of the outcomes of russia losing the cold war was Boris Yeltsin, a corrupt , incompetent buffon and drunkard who once reportedly left a hotel in dc drunk and naked. that was one of russias lowest points. now they have returned the favor. the US has its own incompetent corrupt buffoon in the white house, and the man is systematically dismantling what is left of america's greatness.

see why you are empty headed?

better stop taking lessons from right wing nationalists who will see you as little more the a drug mule internet fraud nigger [ that is the trump genralisation for you - 99% of scam mails are from nigeria - thus all nigerians are scammers. ]

3 Likes

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
first of all Trump never said all Muslims are terrorists this is another fake news from you or CNN, Trump only said radical Islamic terrorists which means terrorism as a result of Islam. just to remind you that most Muslims don't see anything wrong with killing a non Muslim, and also call terrorist martyrs.

ask yourself what is Putin's goal as president of Russia, what is Zuma's goals as president of SA, What is Nigeria's goal in Africa, and you expect Putin to just sit there and not compete for world power and to tell his people; let's just sit down and let America do everything?that's unthinkable. consider this most people in Russia see USSR as the Glory days of Russia just as the Chinese still believe in the mail era.

you said US has an incompetent president but the US economy is doing very well compared to the Obama era (fact).
Trump is a republican and his job is to put America first in everything that he does, and you know so many people considered the former president as weak, but Trump is not.

it's very funny to see you slip in one or two insult when we are having a conversation, it just shows who you truly are.

1 Like

Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
if you don't have the right documents then you shouldn't be in America in the first place, it's better to come in through the door rather than through the window.
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Lucasbalo(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2017
beamtopola:

Majority dear, illegals whose voted for Hillary re not American. Up to 7 millions 70 % of those illegal re Africans especially lucasbalo
Brainstem, I was in Germany, South Africa and Nigeria and came back home to Chitown last night. Can you even get visa to US ?. You are a demented hungry poverty ridden soul not worth a Nickel.
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Brainstem, I was in Germany, South Africa and Nigeria and came back home to Chitown last night. Can you even get visa to US ?. You are a demented hungry poverty ridden soul not worth a Nickel.
This guy can brag
Germany ko south Korea ni.
grin
Nigeria refugees camp is full.
Re: James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. by feelgoodInc: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
CNN is ISIS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Russia Proposes Visa-free Travel For African Nations. / War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border / North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.