Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

We Need N137.4bn To Extend Voter Registration To Polling Units - INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need N137.4bn To Extend Voter Registration To Polling Units - INEC (298 Views)

Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Woman Brought Mat And Pillow To Polling Unit, Davido Reacts / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need N137.4bn To Extend Voter Registration To Polling Units - INEC by malagu: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2017
We need N137.4bn to extend voter registration to polling units - INEC http://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=804

Re: We Need N137.4bn To Extend Voter Registration To Polling Units - INEC by sephryneyo(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2017
divide this amnt by number of poling unit we have? haba no b anti corruption government we dey, why people working under baba corrupt like dis?
Re: We Need N137.4bn To Extend Voter Registration To Polling Units - INEC by nabiz(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2017
thieves every where. i went to do my voters card at inec office, but could you imagine government could not make provision for ordinary plastic chair or shade for people to sit down. you have to stand on the sun for like 10 hours just to get a useless voters card that may not count.

let also remind u that no work is going on in Bwari Area council. All what the staff do is to come to office to do amibo and go back home. i have going there since last 3 month to collect my temporary
national id card the excuse i alway get is tha there is no light to power the computer, no generator in whole area council in abuja, God for bid
Re: We Need N137.4bn To Extend Voter Registration To Polling Units - INEC by three: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2017
What happens if you don't get it
Re: We Need N137.4bn To Extend Voter Registration To Polling Units - INEC by Bishop000(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Corruption!!! As if the votes even count

(1) (Reply)

Ynaija Daily News Update / Think And Reflect Nigerians / Budget Padding Allegations: EFCC Invites Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.