Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,333 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk (978 Views)

Gen Adeniyi Sacked After He Decried Troop Welfare In Viral Video-fkk / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by Movic1(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2017
The northern youths must be warned and told in very clear terms. This is not 1966. Any pogrom or slaughter of Igbos in the north will lead to a swift, immediate and devastating retaliation throughout the south.
Those that gave the Igbo quit notice in the north are playing with fire and that fire will consumme them. They are opening the gates of hell and they will enter that gate.
They are plunging us into darkness and we shall enter that darkness together. Nigeria belongs to us all.
I urge the core Muslim northern elders and leaders to call their youths to order before they spark off a series of events and a crisis that may not only lead to a second civil war but will also lead to the end of Nigeria.
This time around the Igbo are not alone. An attack on them is an attack on every southerner and every Middle Belter. And such an attack will have grave and unfathomable consequences.

https://www.facebook.com/Femi-Fani-Kayode-62188827209/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

1 Like

Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by Young03(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
embarassed
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2017
This man is a goat, they want beerfura, to leave North now na wahala.
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by efepro(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2017
FFK my man....I like him so much..he speaks my mind and stands for the truth.... You may say he's mentally unstable...but you that is mentally stable what have you done or said to change this country?
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by akpamuomenka: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Is ABUJA also part of the North b'cos my senators and ministers are there.
This news is not from FFK.
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by jumper524(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
We never treathned to kill any igbo we only gave them 3months to leave peacefully or be forced out. They should be grateful to us for helping them realise thier dream...

1 Like

Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by YorubaMod(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oga Kayode, No need to advise them, they know how it goes.. An eye for an eye: That's our logo.. .Ana agwa ochi nti na aha esugo.. Okwa ka oham na onu
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by kernel505: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
jumper524:
We never treathned to kill any igbo we only gave them 3months to leave peacefully or be forced out. They should be grateful to us for helping them realise thier dream...

They said after the period, they can't guarantee what will happen to them. Make dey kill any Igbo man, let the em start.
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by kernel505: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
jumper524:

They said after the period, they can't guarantee what will happen to them. Make dey kill any Igbo man, let the em start.
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by adadike281(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dalu FFK. Chikwendu Nwanem,jisike! na your mama born u.
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by chiagozien(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
you dont need to advice them let them do anyhow and see anyhow
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by peacengine(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
I'm not ready for another war, but if need be no worries
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by gartamanta: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
peacengine:
I'm not ready for another war, but if need be no worries

Who is ever ready for a war? Important thing is that when they come for you, you fight and defend your self.

It happend to Ojukwu. He was not ready for war, but when Nigeria came to east, he gave them a hell of a fight for 3 years.
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by yarimo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
So FFK Is now the Spokesman for IPOB abi?
Re: Any slaughter of Igbos will lead to immediate retaliation of the south-fkk by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Everybody ranting and spewing threats yet they don't want no problems.

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time: Aisha Buhari Was Not Allowed To See Her Husband In London / Biafra: Buhari Has No Brain, He Fell Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Trap – Rev. Fr. Obimma [ / SW: Kidnappers Release APC Candidate’s Daughter After Father Withdraws From Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.