Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:32 PM

Stolen Car. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Car. (404 Views)

Robbers Selling A Stolen Car In Lagos Arrested (Photo) / Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Car. by emenem: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
This car was stolen from a dealer in Lagos Lekki phase 1, By one youngman claming to buy it. The said young Hausa man also claimed to be a Captain in the Nigerian Army. Anyone that has info regarding the whereabout of this car or that comes in contact with this car should please contact me. Lets join hands and eradicate crime from our beloved country.

Re: Stolen Car. by Frankgenius213: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
emenem:
This car was stolen from a dealer in Lagos Lekki phase 1, By one youngman claming to buy it. The said young Hausa man also claimed to be a Captain in the Nigerian Army. Anyone that has info regarding the whereabout of this car or that comes in contact with this car should please contact me. Lets join hands and eradicate crime from our beloved country.

is this muscle sports?

(1) (Reply)

Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At Lagos Airport By NDLEA : Photos / NUJ Condemns Invasion Of The Sun By EFCC / Drama As Pastor Stops Wife From Being Buried On Her Property With ‘bouncers’....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.