Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,343 members, 7,947,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

100k Laon Needed Urgently.. To Be Paid After A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k Laon Needed Urgently.. To Be Paid After A Month (459 Views)

CBN: N50 POS Charge To Be Paid By Businesses Not Customers / Is A Laon Of 2m With 20% Simple Interest Rate Reasonable? / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100k Laon Needed Urgently.. To Be Paid After A Month by suave659(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Hello everyone..

I just hope am doing the right thing by coming here to let out my grief.....

I'm a Cadet of Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron...alrdy in my final year... finishing by august ..we resumed school last 6weeks but i was sent back for school fee debt sum to 75k plus project money ..all going to 100k and right now...everything seems like a mountain ..have been running up and down just to get things done but nothing positive seems to be happening and my time is running off in school...

Please i need someone to lend me this money...am not specifically saying 100k but if u have up to such amount.. Kindly help a brother....it will be paid back after a month with interest if u want... Please Nairalanders save my career and i shall forever be indebted to u ...u can reach me via the contact on my signature.. Thanks
Re: 100k Laon Needed Urgently.. To Be Paid After A Month by LUGBE: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
suave659:
Hello everyone..

I just hope am doing the right thing by coming here to let out my grief.....

I'm a Cadet of Maritime Academy of Nigeria Oron...alrdy in my final year... finishing by august ..we resumed school last 6weeks but i was sent back for school fee debt sum to 75k plus project money ..all going to 100k and right now...everything seems like a mountain ..have been running up and down just to get things done but nothing positive seems to be happening and my time is running off in school...

Please i need someone to lend me this money...am not specifically saying 100k but if u have up to such amount.. Kindly help a brother....it will be paid back after a month with interest if u want... Please Nairalanders save my carrier and i shall forever be indebted to u ...u can reach me via the contact on my signature.. Thanks

Please change that carrier to career,Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sabla_luv Clothing And Printing Production / Help You Order And Deliver Payoneer Card To You Anywhere In Nigeria / Copyright Personnel Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.