Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,433 members, 7,937,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Valentine Day Bash For Nairaland Sistas & Selected Brodas - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Valentine Day Bash For Nairaland Sistas & Selected Brodas (783 Views)

Uzzyan Will You Be My Valentine? / Stricyly For Ibo Sistas / Stricyly For Sistas (a Must Read For Every Sista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Valentine Day Bash For Nairaland Sistas & Selected Brodas by CheeMoney(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2007
If you are interested, send me your name, phone/gsm number and maybe location so I'd text you the IV and venue. Time however will be from 6pm till you are tired. Date is on valentines day. I want the venue to be private to avoid party crashers if you know what I mean. Its going to be one party you cannot forget in a hurry. I'll send out invitation messages containing the venue on the 10th. If you live outside Lagos and you think it will be convinient for you to attend, you are welcome.

Dress Code: Tantalizing I'd say. Anyhow sha, just be in a party mode/mood.

Send your name and numbers to freaky.chee@yahoo.com.

Note: Your text message is going to be your IV. Its going to be a lavish private but decent party. No under 18s' please. You are free to backout if you don't like the venue.

I don't doubt that a lotta pips in da house will be thinking dirty. There won't be any of such besides, I know the stories will fill the forum from the ladies that are lucky to attend it. Lets have a memorable valentine.
Re: My Valentine Day Bash For Nairaland Sistas & Selected Brodas by CheeMoney(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2007
Oh sorry guys and girls. Been way too busy lately, reason I have been able to communicate you guys on the change of date for my Valentine party. The party will no longer hold on Vals day proper. This is because I reasoned a lotta girls & guys will be out on a date and having fun. I don't want to rob anyone of that day. As a result, I have re-scheduled it to now hold on Saturday Feb 17th. Its a weekend and as such kind of prefarable.

So what are you waiting for? Send me your info as requested earlier so I can text you an IV as attendance is strictly by invitation. Well, I can spill the venue afterall, only your IV text message is the pass to the gig. Venue is Eko Hotel & Suites pool-side and time is 8pm till,  Its gonn be fun. See you girls and guys at the party.

Meanwhile, HAPPY VALENTINE all.  kiss
Re: My Valentine Day Bash For Nairaland Sistas & Selected Brodas by jaybaby(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2007
Nna Na by Force? angry angry
Re: My Valentine Day Bash For Nairaland Sistas & Selected Brodas by iice(f): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2007
Haba, would have loved to go eat all the food, while them couples make goo goo eyes tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Meet Someone New? / Hii Girls / BBB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.