Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? (354 Views)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence / Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? by lovebelovedk: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
With the rate at which Internet users are growing everyday, Most people all over the world are getting along on the internet at a faster rate and some cannot do without the internet in a day.

Some said it makes their day lively, while some said internet keeps them informed and connected with friends and family all over the world.

Likewise, everybody needs money, most especially in Nigeria where the Economy is in recession mode.

Having stated the fact that Internet and Money are part of man’s greatest need, Team Beloved Konsult wished to know the views of Nigerians on this.

So can you quit Internet for One Billion Naira?

https://belovedkonsult.com/can-you-quit-internet-for-one-billion-naira-online-poll/
Re: Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? by kolafolabi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ofcourse.. Once I am able to make phone calls.

3 Likes

Re: Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? by lekshore: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Sure ..... Only calls and text is enoug for me cool

1 Like

Re: Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? by lovebelovedk: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
lekshore:
Sure ..... Only calls and text is enoug for me cool

Are you sure you can cope
Re: Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? by lekshore: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
lovebelovedk:

Are you sure you can cope

Why not... I would keep myself busy with games PS4... I love games like kilode..have done it successfuly for two months.

1 Like

Re: Online Poll: Can You Quit Internet For One Billion Naira? by lovebelovedk: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
lols..nice one

lekshore:

Why not... I would keep myself busy with games PS4... I love games like kilode..have done it successfuly for two months.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa/jaba Lessons / Latest 500-452 ENCWE Dumps - Eliminate Your Fears And Doubts / Scrapping Of Management Sciences In Fed Universities Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.