Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Dammy Krane Has Apologized To Nigerians (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Has Apologized To Nigerians (watch Video) (363 Views)

Mr Eazi Has Apologized To Me Over Copyright Infringement – Zaaki Azzay / Update: Dammy Krane Has Been Released From Jail! See What Celebrities Are Saying / Dammy Krane Has Secured Bail After He Was Arrested For Grand Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Has Apologized To Nigerians (watch Video) by mezynaija(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
If you are still angry that Dammy Krane has brought Nigeria’s name into disrepute, he has come out to apologise for his arrest

He also said he is not a fraudster

And that his agent is the one who used the fraudulent cards

A day after he was released on bail, embattled singer Dammy Krane has tendered his apology to his family, fans and friends about his recent arrest on fraud charges. He also denied that he was a fraudster blaming the agent that booked his flight for his arrest.

“First of all I want to thank God and I want to use this medium to apologize to my family, my team and my fans. You know I was arrested by the Miami PD for fraud. I do not do fraud and I do not partake in such activities it’s just happens to be that the agent just booked my flight with fraudulent cards. My life is all about my music and that is all I'm about," he said in his video. He further added that "I am sorry I got caught up in this mess. I assure all my fans it will never happen again. I want to thank everyone who stood by me in this period. May God continue to bless you and protect you all. Amin.”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHxhtenaGcc

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/dammy-krane-has-apologized-to-nigerians.html

Re: Dammy Krane Has Apologized To Nigerians (watch Video) by mezynaija(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 seaun
Re: Dammy Krane Has Apologized To Nigerians (watch Video) by snowlord(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Story.na agent go always use head carry am

(1) (Reply)

Harrisongs Twitter Account Has Been Hacked / I Dont Know What You Are Talking About - Comedian AY React To His Marriage Crisi / Vector’s Attempt To Break A World Record Sounds Like Beer Parlour Banter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.