Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,682 members, 7,938,069 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky (1452 Views)

Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars / 5 Nigerian Footballers Who Drive The Most Expensive Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by Kayus4real: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigerian male barbie, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky has once again come for his haters. The effeminate who is currently out of the country took to his Instagram to share the above photo and wrote;
“Just wanna thank God for his mercy in my life.i was nobody before
. I almost gave up. But my God proved to me that he is still existing . I drive d latest cars , travel to any country I want, use d most expensive phones thank u father .i wont be shy of who I am. U are free to insult me lol u are only reminding my God not forget d long life he promise me, d private jet he has in place for me,lastly good health. So continue I won’t t block u anymore. Cheers ”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/bobrisky-slam-haters.html

Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by dingbang(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by NwaAmaikpe: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
God bless your hustle joooo...

It's your time to shine
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by mroop(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ma jaye ee lo
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by thesicilian: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Whatever makes him happy.
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by smardray(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
My role modelgrin..*dodges eggs and tomatoes* ehh who jst slap me...na play i dey play biko..
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by Came: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Guy, you need Jesus to redirect your steps , because all those earthly things you boast of are not perpetual at all.
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by chuckdee4(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2017
plus u collect rods, don't envy you
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by atilla(m): 2:25am On Jun 09, 2017
D day dey catch him and beat him to death no one should post it on Nairaland oo
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by blaquebelle: 4:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Ewww
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by omarithmetics: 5:13am On Jun 09, 2017
and you also wear pampers 24/7 wherever you go
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by crazyABO(m): 5:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Any country u like undecidedif it's ur mummy n daddy dah gave birth to u travel to afghanistan or Pakistan shogbo That place ur craze must get cure lipsrsealed
Re: I Drive The Latest Cars, & Travel To Any Country I Want – Bobrisky by Kingblingz(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Ohboiii stop calling the name of thy God in vain,bcoz even God himself am sure his angry with you.... No go too talk anyhow before thunder wey be orphan go strike u down..... EDeooootttt

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz And Lover Zari In Romantic Photos / TY Bello Shares Last Moments With Late Olanike Disu Who Died After Her Birthday / 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.