Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,910 members, 7,909,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Download Torrent Files From IDM - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Torrent Files From IDM (1000 Views)

How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? / Download Torrent Directly Via Download Manager / How To Download Torrent Files With IDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Torrent Files From IDM by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
How to download torrent files from IDM
Good day Nairalanders, today we are going to learn how to download torrent files from IDM, some of us might have known this, but for the sakes of those who don’t….let’s do this……..
Below are the lists of websites which provides torrent
Download with IDM
Zbigz.com
Zbigz is one of the most amazing website to download torrent files through IDM. Zbigz is an online torrent-downloader from where you can directly download your torrent files through internet download Manager with full speed. However download limit for free account is 1GB, if you want more you can go for premium, they provide anonymous downloads.
Here are the steps
>> Go to Zbigs.com
>> Sign up your account for free, and then verify it.
>> Now you will see homepage, now you can upload torrent file and after that click on go button and you will see a popup window.
>> Click on free button you will be redirected to a page.
>> Now click on that zip file.
>> Click on start download button and now your download will start.

There are other websites that you can still do the same thing, here is some of them:
Boxopus.com
ByteBX.com
Bitport.com
QuickTorrent.io

I hope you find this information useful. I remain BOSS_STUNA

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Is Lagging Please Help / You'll Soon Be Able To Control Your Windows 10 With Your Eyes : Microsoft / Acer Aspire V5 | Touchscreen for sale at 65k in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.