Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,632 members, 7,944,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics (1648 Views)

OML 30: IYC Accuses Oil Coy Of ‘divide And Rule’ Tactics / Any Candidate Supported By both Igbos And Yorubas Is the Candidate Of God / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
Lol... Obviously, you have a very weak emotion (mind). I'm tempted to play with your feelings just to make you reveal how more stvpid a Human Being can be... Lol..
I never claimed to be Igbo bro, re-read my comment from the start.
It's very easy to mess with you guys, well, continue spewing trash, it won't give you the desired outcome, I don't take foolish people seriously... Lol.

Dog u have been caught pant down so u are trying to save your cat face

Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by kotv: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2017
The earlier we learn that south unity does not exist, the better for many of us
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by ISKANDER14TH: 12:23am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:
The earlier we learn that south unity does not exist, the better for many of us

wen ewedu gobbling people keep licking the ass of their fulani masters how can there b a southern unity.and more so I am for complete exit from this lord lugard cesspit no more no less
Re: Both Igbos And Yorubas Just Got Played- Divide And Rule Tactics by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2017
lilfreezy:

Nwanne, abum onye Igbo, Ibeku ibekuta Okwuato autonomous community of aboh mbaise imo state to be precise.

And if you are an Igbo man like me I'm afraid to say you are one of the foolish ones disgracing us. Think and know how to play politics.
Don't mind the idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Helicopter Gunships, Other Aircraft / Nnamdi Kanu's Prophesies From 2014 / Video Fani Kayode Mocks Tinibu For Saying He Has Confidence In Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.