Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. (2231 Views)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by greatwomenworld(f): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2017
When a woman truly loves you, she loves you with the whole of her heart.
she stands by you through thick and thin
she will look out for you
she will go to any length to show you how much she loves you.
she will imagine herself spending forever with you
she will think of having her unborn children with you but a lot of men get it wrong, they take her love for granted because of ignorance and they eventually lose such woman.
if you have a woman in your life that loves you ,cherish her and never take her for granted.
finding a good woman is like looking for a high paying job, it is very rare to come by.

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by yomi007k(m): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Me I never see that kind woman o. She may go through thick but the thin get comma. No be one dem snap her yansh for FP..married woman weh dey sleep with another man. Job's wife in d bible enjoyed thick with him, when thin time reach, she say make him curse God and die. Despite how upright and Godly Job has been to her.

I agree with -not taking women for granted... For conscience sake, its right but that a woman will love you to the extent you described..that one na lie from the pit of hell. The wahala weh dem go give you pass the love. If a man is not careful sef he may not live long because of them.

Naturally women are self-centered and think about themselves before any man. In fact when d bible says it is blessed to give than to receive...my interpretation is it is blessed to be a man than to be a woman. To the best of my knowledge, women don't give, all they know is collect collect collect. Trusting a woman too much is like putting all one has worked for on a thin line above the sea

6 Likes

Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by Minemrys: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Me I never see that kind woman o. She may go through thick but the thin get comma. No be one dem snap her yansh for FP..married woman weh dey sleep with another man. Job's wife in d bible enjoyed thick with him, when thin time reach, she say make him curse God and die. Despite how upright and Godly Job has been to her.

I agree with -not taking women for granted... For conscience sake, its right but that a woman will love you to the extent you described..that one na lie from the pit of hell. The wahala weh dem go give you pass the love. If a man is not careful sef he may not live long because of them.

Naturally women are self-centered and think about themselves before any man. In fact when d bible says it is blessed to give than to receive...my interpretation is it is blessed to be a man than to be a woman. To the best of my knowledge, women don't give, all they know is collect collect collect. Trusting a woman too much is like putting all one has worked for on a thin line above the sea
oh my broda, na how u take read my mind be this? U are right in every way. The OP doesn't kn0w what she's talking about. She think say na by watching telen0vela/ telemundo. Every ant in this world is only on the l0ok out for him/herself. The only thing that hides the fact is the alliance of interests. Why a w0man l0ves the man, what she hopes to achieve in doing so, what she's willing to sacrifice; which all boils down to only one thing [in Dr. Harris0n Wells' voice]; the endgame.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by Mimzyy(f): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2017
They will never admit it. Smh.
Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2017
greatwomenworld:
she will imagine herself spending forever with you
she will think of having her unborn children with you but a lot of men get it wrong, they take her love for granted because of ignorance and they eventually lose such woman.
if you have a woman in your life that loves you ,cherish her and never take her for granted.
finding a good woman is like looking for a high paying job, it is very rare to come by.
You post is full of egocentric ignorance for the fact that a woman loves you doesn't mean she is a good woman
women are generally opportunists they use all their tricky to get what they want,
And when u said she stands by you i seriously wonder and argue that statment she might show u she is by u but she is somewhere hanging out with someone else
so please stop that ur love issh because u girls could be something else.

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by YorubaNigga(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2017
greatwomenworld:
OP it seems you wrote the love story ur innocent mom shared with you during her time. That could happen long time ago. Not anymore in this generation cos you can hardly find such. We are now in the generation of baby mamas shocked

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

It's obvious u go after flashy girls and slay mama's or slay queens u can't tell me there are no reserved girls out there.

Just because u haven't seen one doesn't mean they don't exist
Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2017
hopeforcharles:

You post is full of egocentric ignorance for the fact that a woman loves you doesn't mean she is a good woman
women are generally opportunists they use all their tricky to get what they want,
And when u said she stands by you i seriously wonder and argue that statment she might show u she is by u but she is somewhere hanging out with someone else
so please stop that ur love issh because u girls could be something else.

Lol true but funny
Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by kaboninc(m): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
They will never admit it. Smh.

Hmmmm...
Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by Olasco93: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2017
POSSIBILITY:
Finding a good woman is like looking for a high paying job, it is very rare to come by.
IMPOSSIBILITY:
Finding a good woman is like saying baba Presido has agreed to step down
Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by loswhite(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

you are so on point...Even God knows that woman cannot love a man. The bible said women should summit to their husband because if he commands them to love... lol he knows they will be too selfish to love any man but just themselves and probably their children...Deceptive creatures always playing the victim

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by potbelly(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2017
ladies that exhibit such character they are rare...

As in very rare...

Reminds me of the song by r.kelly when a woman loves..

Are you one of such op wink
Re: When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. by greatwomenworld(f): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Hmmm, you are entitled to your own opinion but There are good women and men out there .

(1) (Reply)

Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum / See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp / Romancelanders I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.