Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,477 members, 7,951,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola (1060 Views)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola by BroadwayAfrica: 3:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Few weeks ago, the news of the death of popular actress Moji Olaiya rocked the nation like a knife to the heart and since then families, friends, fans and colleagues have mourned the departure of their loved one. It was indeed a shock when the news of her dearth hit news, blogs and social media platforms. Her colleagues took to each of their pages to pay their tributes penning down emotional epistles.

Moji Olaiya was an actress who shot to limelight after her feature in popular soap opera “Super Story” one of the many productions by Wale Adenuga which made her become one of the prominent actors in the Yoruba movie industry.

- See more at: http://www.broadwayafrica.com/i-had-a-dream-that-moji-olaiya-woke-up-foluke-daramola/

Watch full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffq3M7BwvGM

Re: I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola by mroop(m): 4:37am On Jun 09, 2017
kip dreaming
Re: I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola by bamdly(m): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2017
sorry aburo but dat a dream cos back in 2010 I had a dream dat my grandpa will also come back to life well
Re: I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola by crazyABO(m): 5:28am On Jun 09, 2017
That's normal ma'am we all have dah kinda dream wen we loose someone we cherish cry
Re: I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola by Elmojiid(m): 5:28am On Jun 09, 2017
u don turn biafra...becos biafra is just a dream,keep dreaming o

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola by smardray(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2017
It could just be that u are the one who died... No offence intended tho
Re: I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola by sunnysunny69(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Hard to loose a love one but she's gone to her creator.
Re: I Had A Dream That Moji Olaiya Woke Up - Foluke Daramola by ominilongest(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2017
She wake up, dem no release her corpse, akintola no visit are burial, tinubu give her daughter 30k$,

Moji:

(1) (Reply)

Singer Skales Pictured With Hot Lady With Big Backside / Video From : Bobrisky Lavish Birthday Bash At Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos / An Open Letter To My Brother Davido (aka OBO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.