Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,017 members, 7,925,165 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport (522 Views)

The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport by BlessedHay(m): 5:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Hi fellas, afternoon going though the information on the NIS website, I'm forced to think the procurement of an international passport will be a taskful one, any one with personal experience of acquiring the international passport by his or her self should kindly suggest if the process is smooth sailing and if it is, should I proceed with the do it my self or I should head over to the NIS office?
Re: How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Which 1 is do it yourself ?? As in producing the passport ya self?

When I did mine, I went to their office in ikoye Lagos, I got it after 2 days
Re: How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport by calabardick(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2017
BlessedHay:
Hi fellas, afternoon going though the information on the NIS website, in forced to think the procurement of an international passport will be a taskful one, any one with personal experience of acquiring the international passport by his or her self should kindly suggest if the process is smooth sailing and if it is, should I proceed with the do it my self or I should head over to the NIS office?

My brother, this is what I am searching for. the process there is too much. What about the cost?
Re: How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport by BlessedHay(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Jeffboi:
Which 1 is do it yourself ?? As in producing the passport ya self?

When I did mine, I went to their office in ikoye Lagos, I got it after 2 days

I mean doing it online by my self...
And great you did yours via their office in ikoyi, what type of passport did you do? And what was the total cost?
Re: How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
BlessedHay:

I mean doing it online by my self...
And great you did yours via their office in ikoyi, what type of passport did you do? And what was the total cost?

64 pages it cost me 35k, you know after submitting ya info they will print it out then hand you over to an officer then the office will take it to where they will call your name so if you want to get it quick, that office they will hand your job to, collect his number then give him something either for food or card then 2days later go for collection call the same officer he will go in get ya passport and give it to announcing officer he will call you, processing many sha, but it's quick and easy

But can you actually procure passport online

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply Fora Nigerian International Passport by BlessedHay(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Jeffboi:

64 pages it cost me 35k, you know after submitting ya info they will print it out then hand you over to an officer then the office will take it to where they will call your name so if you want to get it quick, that office they will hand your job to, collect his number then give him something either for food or card then 2days later go for collection call the same officer he will go in get ya passport and give it to announcing officer he will call you, processing many sha, but it's quick and easy

But can you actually procure passport online

Thanks bro, I'm already doing it online, at a cost of 14,000 but I'm kinda skeptical, cos it may not be fast and it may take a long process. I'll love the online procurement but will want to know all the prons and cons, make e no be like say person don pay finish then person has to start all over again with the offline method

(1) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Bags Of Cement Crashes Into A Road Divider In Uyo. Photos / 262 NIGERIANS Deported From LIBYA / Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.