Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,740 members, 7,948,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency (595 Views)

Daura’s Views Were Personal, Never Reflect Buhari's Administration - Presidency / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi / We Won’t Stop Blaming Past Administration – Presidency Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by phosky(m): 5:38am On Jun 09, 2017
NIGERIANS SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR BUHARI’S ADMINISTRATION – PRESIDENCY
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/06/nigerians-should-be-grateful-for.html

The Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, Femi Adesina, has urged Nigerians to be grateful that the current administration is pulling the country out of economic recession after one year.
Speaking in an interview, Adesina said while Japan has been in recession for 15 years, Venezuela is yet to recover from its economic crisis declaring that based on the performance in the last two years, the Buhari administration had done well.
“The CBN has been confident to put a time frame that Nigeria will exit recession; the third quarter of this year. If you remember that Japan has been in recession for 15 years, I think you must give kudos to this administration that it is coming out of a recession after just one year,” he said.
“Check all the prognosis: IMF, World Bank, Bloomberg, Central Bank of Nigeria – everybody – their projection is that, this year Nigeria, will exit recession. Recession is the consequences of actions and inactions.
“We should still be thankful that we are not as bad as Venezuela. Venezuela is a mono-economy like Nigeria, and the standard of living in Venezuela was ahead of Nigeria, but today, it is worse than Nigeria.
“There are food queues and all sorts of riots in Venezuela, because the economy collapsed since it was a mono-economy. The same thing happened to Nigeria, but we are still thankful to God.
“It is only somebody who wants to be very unfair to this administration that will say that war is at the same level it was two years ago.
“You need to see how nightlife has returned to the cities in the north-east; you need to see roads that have been closed for three-four years now reopened and being used; emirs that ran away from their palaces and Boko Haram took over those palaces are back now.
“Gombe never had NYSC for about two-three years. Today, NYSC orientation is taking place in Gombe. Damboa-Maiduguri Road, among other roads that were closed in the north-east, has been reopened. So, the intensity of that insurgency has reduced considerably.
“What we are seeing now is a final mopping up process. There are people that you call bitter-enders; they fight to the bitter end.
“Anti-corruption is something this government is fighting vigorously and you can see that the amount that has been recovered is enormous.
“You can check the statistics given by the Attorney-General of the Federation and the Minister of Information respectively. And those ones didn’t include the latest recoveries.
“In March-April alone, the amount recovered was staggering. So much money has been recovered that, in the 2017 budget that is being considered, a lot of recovered money is involved. In the 2016 budget, the recovered money was also put in the budget.
“When monies are recovered, they are not spent immediately; they are put into a special account and then deployed in the budget the following year. A lot is being done, and many people are in court.”
On the president’s state of health and his absence in the country, Adesina said, “It is only a man who is alive that can administer a country, and nobody is immune to ill health.
“It is only this year that we are talking of prolonged vacation. The vacation he took last year was only 10 days. This year, he left in January and returned in March; and he left again in May.
“You can only rule a country when you are healthy. When ill health comes, you have to take care of yourself.”

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by ochobaba(m): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2017
Have always been a sympathizer of the current administration but I ain't gonna continue when anytime you talk is always shit...
Ain't caught up in the shit again
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by MARSONE: 5:41am On Jun 09, 2017
I am not understanding this oh.

When Venezuelan president goes on a 1 year medical trip to USA, you can come tell me your middle mr Femi Ade-sinner!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by DanseMacabre(m): 5:42am On Jun 09, 2017
If I read this barefaced lie, may the seven mad gods who rule the seas capsize my ship.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by Miles300: 5:44am On Jun 09, 2017
We av dummies in this administration ! U are taking solace with the fact that Japan was in recession for 15yrs , 15yrs Japanese recession is still 100% better than Nigeria economy pit together. ! Foolish man !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Nonsense!
What do this people take us for?
we should be grateful for the hardship or what?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Just great
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by imsuboi(m): 5:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Sai Baba grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by mykelmeezy: 5:58am On Jun 09, 2017
...wtf

which moronic idiot made that statement

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by dechar(m): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2017
great zi gini
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by calberian: 6:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Femi Adesina is campaigning for his bosses with respect to 2019.

He has written an essay to debate for the motion which says Nigerians should be grateful to his bosses. I opine differently but, I'm not on the debate panel.

I'd have pleaded for someone to put up an argument against the motion but that will be a waste of time.

The argument is on the streets. It's at the fuel pumps. It's on the dinner table. It's at the police station. It's inside the potholes and craters on our roads. It's in the 2015 campaign promises of the current junta. It's everywhere.

If these guys could postpone elections indefinitely, they would. But God pass them. Pardon me, I'm just tired.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by WatchinginHD(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by Babacele: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2017
we Nigerians are grateful because we can't imagine what mess those who couldn't manage proceeds from $100/barrel would have left us now. Just imagine those who sabotaged our military thereby enhancing bokoharam still managing the country now ; or is it those who said and practiced ' public officers can steal their nation blind' abi how does one interpret the " stealing is not corruption" philosophy of the clueless administration?; what of those, a C in C, who waited for 18 days before believing that chibok girls had been kidnapped, and just imagine those who were so bold in their perfidious cluelessness telling us in 2014 to prepare for their recession while they started borrowing money to pay salaries how they would have managed this economy? Is it the immigration job scandal a la Aba Moro person go think of ?
We are thankful to God for sending the PMB/PYO team. ....foreigners, Igbos, etc should please stay away from this Naija talk.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by bewla(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2017
okey
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by Rollymax77(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Indeed we should be grateful, I swear I never knew things could turn out this way indeed, but you still have some promises yet to be fulfilled, hydro mabilla ( Taraba power project . e.t.c. Even though that doesn't stop me from voting for you come 2019.

Long Live. PMB
Long Live .VPO
Long Live . Nigerians
Long live federa republic of Nigeria.

IPOB can go to Israel. #fact
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by junketer(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2017
I didn't bother reading that. I just came here to say there is nothing good that has come from this government
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Rollymax77:
Indeed we should be grateful, I swear I never knew things could turn out this way indeed, but you still have some promises yet to be fulfilled, hydro mabilla ( Taraba power project . e.t.c. Even though that doesn't stop me from voting for you come 2019.

Long Live. PMB
Long Live .VPO
Long Live . Nigerians
Long live federa republic of Nigeria.

IPOB can go to Israel. #fact

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by chymes0359(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2017
[b]

Comparing Nigeria with Venezuela and Japan is no no for an ordinary Nigerian man..
In terms of what nah Mr. Adesani? In terms of development or standard of living or what?
The north that's you are saying is safe is still been attack by the boko boys just yesterday Thursday morning...
What do you say about the minister of information...( make I laugh in Venezuela language ) the lying minister.. okay oo
That buhari travelled in January and come back in March, now travelled again to come back next year huh..
The vegetables is clueless..
Why is everybody just reading scripts?
Make una stop this oo
We should be grateful for what nah?
The pang of hunger that stricken even the big and small.
The economy that he artificially plunge into recession with his non-sense and wicked Bank policy that is unfavourable..
That he haven't even deliver one quarter of what he promised..
Abeg! There is nothing to be grateful for this APC LEAD GOVERNMENT...
QUOTE ME WRONG AND SUFFER TILL ENTERNITY...
NDI ARA!!!

[/b]
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by Paperwhite(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2017
This APC government keeps magnifying it gross cluelessness or stupidity every day by day.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Which Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by asksteve(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2017
Grateful for d self inflicted hardship on d people cos of bad policies dat end up enriching. a few in power?

Who asked dem to tamper wit sales of foreign currency which shot d prices. high?

Who asked dem to ban rice importation instead of allowing d local one compete?

Who asked dem to increase pump price of fuel?

Who asked dem to increase all fees without commiserate increment in wages?

Who asked dem to default in payment of wages of civil servants even under this self inflicted hardship?

Who asked dem to appoint redundant praise singers as ministers? Eg. minister of agri dat cannot handle tomato pest, Minister of darkness/ Mr. rocket science, minister of finance dat does not have a clue of wat or why d economy is in recession.

Just to mention a few.

Now look at each of these n if u no Nigeria well, which single one will not create hardship?

Now put dem together n see if recession is not wat u get.

If Ebola had hit wen these clowns n comedians were in power only God would have saved us from total annihilation.

So I get annoyed wen I hear ppl say recession was caused by d past administration wen in actual fact it was created n dished out on us by the current administration.

Do u know our politicians are getting all their allowance n wage intact, no half salary, no delayed payments, no backlog but d average man dat earns next to nothing compared to dem cannot say same.

God save Nigeria from these block heads in power.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Grateful For Buhari’s Administration – Presidency by jay2pee(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2017
May amadioha and sango join their thunder together and fire you.... Femi

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Alleged First Igbo Man To Move Out Of Kaduna After Arewa Threat / No Referendum No Election In Southeast - Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Policemen Pose With Nnamdi Kanu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.