Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum (7456 Views)

Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by Mrop(m): 5:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Prudence Keiruka is an Igbo lady self-styled ' Cassie'
who is based in the highbrow Lekki area of Lagos
where
she is currently plying her trade as a plus-sized
model.
Apart from her pretty face and curvy stature, her
bum is 'killing them' like the Ebola Virus in Congo.

One of her latest picture as seen above where she
squatted in a skin-tight pink leggings has stirred up a
round of commotion and debates on Instragam .
Many are of the opinion that her enigmatic behind was
laced with silicon or she might have been doing
regular
exercises to enhance it. In contrary, she has
reiterated that her bum is 100% natural.

Her bum has been comically described as a potential
tourist attraction that could attract international
attention if well managed and packaged for public
view.
See more photos:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/overload-lagos-big-girl-causes.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Share

Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by Mrop(m): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2017
See More Of her hot photos she shared on IG here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/overload-lagos-big-girl-causes.html?m=0
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 09, 2017
eh see yanshshocked

The first pix though.
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by MARSONE: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Where is my binoculars let me shocked shocked
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by auntysimbiat(f): 5:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Is she selling it?
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by dechar(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2017
I pity those innocent kids
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2017
grin Jesus is coming soon!!! grin

Prudence Keiruka

NCAN officials should not let this stop them from performing their duty. Don't be distracted...

Na wetin dem wan take build their Biafra be that. grin

1 Like

Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by bewla(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2017
chiii I done miss
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by tyson98: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2017
FURO IHENEME
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by KELVINXY: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2017
All this people tripping here and there

Only if you knw how she starve(Keto this keto that!) herself just to keep in shape
Plus the exercises involved.

I actually feel sorry for em keto sisters.grin
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by akpamuomenka: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls don't tamper with our Tank.
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by moonnstar(f): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2017
KELVINXY:
All this people tripping here and there

Only if you knw how she starve(Keto this keto that!) herself just to keep in shape
Plus the exercises involved.

I actually feel sorry for em keto sisters.grin
my dear,the keto good too but e hard.I tried it for just a week n lost 4kg,but then I couldn't continue cos e hard.but it really helped normalize my hbp.I go start am again
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by YorubaNigga(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2017
dechar:
I pity those innocent kids
Wetin do them
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by buchilino(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2017
WAT A SOCIETY
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by YorubaNigga(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Hummmmmm this furo will be good for baby mama banging

Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by dechar(m): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Wetin do them
that lady could be their teacher
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by hernandson(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2017
she has big ass,she is a model,she resides in lekki yeh!!!! orisirisi
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by smardray(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Every evil asset that is causing commotion... NO mercy........ Die by fire
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by PenisCaP: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
tongue
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by KELVINXY: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
moonnstar:
my dear,the keto good too but e hard.I tried it for just a week n lost 4kg,but then I couldn't continue cos e hard.but it really helped normalize my hbp.I go start am again

Honestly it works
Nothing good comes easily.

I have these neighbor,her problem has been her waistline and tummy fats.
Ever since she started keto over 2 months now,she has been looking like Nicki.

So my dear keep the fire burning
Don't let that extra fats ruin that luvly dinner gown.! wink
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by Kobicove(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Is she selling it?

I'm wondering the same cheesy
Re: Overload: Lagos Big Girl Causes Commotion After Sharing Hot Photos Of Her Bum by Emmanuel20057(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2017
God Na ur hand I keep my soul shocked[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photo Of Chioma Chukwuka (nice Curves) / Where Funke Akindele, Akpororo & Tuface Have Houses- AMEN Estate..awesome Place / Richest Nigerian Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.