Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,581 members, 7,948,253 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide 9/6/2017 Reaction To Opposition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide 9/6/2017 Reaction To Opposition (381 Views)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2019 (Anglican Communion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide 9/6/2017 Reaction To Opposition by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2017
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
FRIDAY, JUNE 9, 2017
REACTION TO OPPOSITION
READ 1 SAMUEL 2:1-10
MEMORISE: For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries. (1 Corinthians 16:9)

Your reaction to your situation goes a long way to provoke the change you desire. Oppositions are very real. Every day, there are things opposing your progress, and you don’t keep watching them, folding your hands; you obviously react to them.
The greater the doors of opportunities, the greater the adversaries (cf. 1 Cor 16:9). There is no door that does not have oppositions. God has promised to bless us, but the devil stands on the way. There is no one exempted from oppositions. However, ours is different in that we have the guarantee of victory whenever the devil seeks to oppose us (Jn 16:33; Rom 16:20). God’s provision is, Rule in the midst of Your enemies! (Psa 110:2b). So, stop giving the devil your back for stripes. Anything that won’t let you go must go for you. Oppositions are not the real problem, but your assessment and reactions to them.
The weapon to use in tearing down oppositions is the name of Jesus (Psalm 44:5; Phil 2:10). If you refuse to push down the enemies, you might not be able to move forward. Break the barrier of stagnation, and advance forward because of the name of Jesus that is your help.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord, give me the right attitude to challenge satanic challengers.
2. Lord, whenever I call Your name, grant my requests.
3. Lord, help our nation and Church to appreciate and live by the fact that there is power in Your name to solve all problems.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Peter 4 - 5

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Still Iron My Wife’s Clothes – Pastor Adeboye / Could You Explain This Verse Roman 6:7? / Pastoring A Church Is Very Different From Running A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.