Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,603 members, 7,941,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened (1035 Views)

Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) / What Was Written On A Gate In Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by TVTKOKO(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2017
You know what? Am just beginning to think that the whole idea of this biafra of a thing is stuupid, unrealistic and futile just as the people behind it.
It would really be a shame if after all the shouting and noise making they fail to leave the 'zoo' as they call it within the next three months time frame. I personally thought that they would seize the opportunity of the ultimatum given to them to start packing their loads to their country but to my utmost surprise the reverse is the case.They are so quick to call other tribes names like they're the cause of their problem.

If the igbos do not vacate the North before oct1 then they are nothing but cowards and empty chest beaters
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2017
They won't leave... Those agitating for BIAFRA

Are lazy youths i.e Nnamdi Kamu

Foreigners e.g Nnamdi Kamu

Impostor for example Nnamdi kamu

Greedy fellow for instance Nnamdi k

I know that country won't last 5 years before they will kill each other over supremacy .. After they might have killed themselves we shall use their land for cucumber plantation

QED

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by TVTKOKO(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2017
3rdavefarms:

I know that country won't last 5 years before they will kill each other over supremacy .. After they might have killed themselves we shall use their land for cucumber plantation

QED
lmao as in eh, the tin tire me gan
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2017
They will not leave......

Plenty of igbos don't know the implications coming with this Biafra thing.

+Their mental state is not fit for this agitation.

But we have to say the truth .Nigeria is in mess.

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2017
You OP is an 1diot of the first order,so you want Igbos to leave the North as per your slave masters yet you simultaneously denied them the right to leave the Nigerian State as a people?
Oya clap for your genius idea,ONUKU..it's an ALL or NOTHING Scenario,if you want Igbos gone..grant them their Seccesionist desire and then give them an ULTIMATUM as Foreigners to leave your country,until THEN you're talking like an 1MBECILE..

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
You OP is an 1diot of the first order,so you want Igbos to leave the North as per your slave masters yet you simultaneously denied them the right to leave the Nigerian State as a people?
Oya clap for your genius idea,ONUKU..it's an ALL or NOTHING Scenario,if you want Igbos gone..grant them their Seccesionist desire and then give them an ULTIMATUM as Foreigners to leave your country,until THEN you're talking like an 1MBECILE..

Õmõ ęran ...ni eleyi oo

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2017
3rdavefarms:

QED
Then don't pity them,if they decide to kill themselves in their own country it's their headaches not yours,Igbos ARE Survivalists they will survive and thrive where you and yours will shrivel and wilt,50 years after being EMASCULATED by the economic policies of AWO and Cohorts,look at them now..

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2017
cuedish:

Õmõ ęran ...ni eleyi oo
Anumpama,ewu cambia..

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by TVTKOKO(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
see this crayfish... You don't beg for your own freedom, You take it by force! dunce! But being the cowards you are, you can't do more than a dead rat!
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Before warm is before ......

You will remember this days soon and regret the existence of BIAFRA
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Nairaland threads are now funny. Once people see Bia... like this. Dem go flood the thread like locust. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
Anumpama,ewu cambia..
grin Awon ARA ILE YIN.
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2017
TVTKOKO:
see this crayfish... You don't beg for your own freedom, You take it by force! dunce! But being the cowards you are, you can't do more than a dead rat!

And who is begging for his own freedom f00l,in the sane world referendums and discussions are used to determine self determination and national issues not wars,case in point Scotland and Eritrea,but I guess THAT is too much for your dimwitted gray matter to comprehend..
I guess taking up Arms is your only definition of taking by Freedom by force but why am I not surprised?

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
Then don't pity them,if they decide to kill themselves in their own country it's their headaches not yours,Igbos ARE Survivalists they will survive and thrive where you and yours will shrivel and wilt,50 years after being EMASCULATED by the economic policies of AWO and Cohorts,look at them now..

In the 1st place ..Biafra agitation is a joke when you have a foreigner at your front-line.

You think a national economy is like one-man bank account ? Una go lick peper tire. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2017
cuedish:

grin Awon ARA ILE YIN.
ONUOFIA,Ndi Iru abuo ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
ONUOFIA,Ndi Iru abuo ofe mmanu

Thank you my brother ....
Most of you still feed from our proceeds.
We will continue to help you guys in as much as you clamour for Biafra.....best wishes .
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2017
cuedish:

In the 1st place ..Biafra agitation is a joke when you have a foreigner at your front-line.

You think a national economy is like one-man bank account ? Una go lick peper tire. grin
So wetin come concern vulture with Barber,stay in your El Dorado called Nigeria don't worry about Biafra..am sure you will get enough to keep you busy in your Nigerian Paradise..and who if I may ask is the foreigner at the front line..
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2017
cuedish:

Thank you my brother ....
Most of you still feed from our proceeds.
We will continue to help you guys in as much as you clamour for Biafra.....best wishes .
Don't drink Panadol for another man's headache,that would be a wise advice from a good Doctor..

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by TVTKOKO(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
And who is begging for his own freedom f00l,in the sane world referendums and discussions are used to determine self determination and national issues not wars,case in point Scotland and Eritrea,but I guess THAT is too much for your dimwitted gray matter to comprehend..
I guess taking up Arms is your only definition of taking by Freedom by force but why am I not surprised?
hey, what happened to "we are ready to die for biafra" Anuofia
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2017
TVTKOKO:
hey, what happened to "we are ready to die for biafra" Anuofia
OH, I guess you have NEVER heard of FIGURATIVE SPEECH,but why am I not SURPRISED..#NITWIT
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
Don't drink Panadol for another man's headache,that would be a wise advice from a good Doctor..

Na true you talk ...my brother.
Settle your supremacy scuffle and in 30 years time Biafra will be yours grin
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2017
cuedish:

Na true you talk ...my brother.
Settle your supremacy scuffle and in 30 years time Biafra will be yours grin
OH am sorry,I never knew I was dealing with another JOKER on the loose, my bad..

1 Like

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
So wetin come concern vulture with Barber,stay in your El Dorado called Nigeria don't worry about Biafra..am sure you will get enough to keep you busy in your Nigerian Paradise..and who if I may ask is the foreigner at the front line..

fyi: NNAMDI KANU is a foreigner....
He has dual citezenship. ..
So you guys need to be wise in your agitation grin
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
OH am sorry,I never knew I was dealing with another JOKER on the loose, my bad..

Lollz. ....kpele my brother.
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2017
cuedish:

fyi: NNAMDI KANU is a foreigner....
He has dual citezenship. ..
So you guys need to be wise in your agitation grin
Last time I checked,dual Citizenship is still allowed in THIS Country..
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
Last time I checked,dual Citizenship is still allowed in THIS Country..

Possibly yes..
But he can decide never to step on Nigeria soil.

I respect ojukwu that much because he wasn't deciving his people...but he stepped beyond his boundary and he went on exile that marked the end of Biafra.
Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by donbenie(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2017
cuedish:

Possibly yes..
But he can decide never to step on Nigeria soil.

I respect ojukwu that much because he wasn't deciving his people...but he stepped beyond his boundary and he went on exile that marked the end of Biafra.
Believe it or not,I personally am no FAN of the Man nor most of what he stands for but only a blind man will argue that Igbos have not been dealt unfairly in this Country since the end of the Biafran war and he is ONLY tapping into such discontent among the people,instead of arresting him and turning him into some kind of a Messiah the government should be more interested in looking at the root cause of such discontents and proffer solutions..THAT is how to solve ISSUES not THREATS and counter THREATS..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra :now That The Gate Is Wide Opened by cuedish: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2017
donbenie:
Believe it or not,I personally am no FAN of the Man nor most of what he stands for but only a blind man will argue that Igbos have not been dealt unfairly in this Country since the end of the Biafran war and he is ONLY tapping into such discontent among the people,instead of arresting him and turning him into some kind of a Messiah the government should be more interested in looking at the root cause of such discontents and proffer solutions..THAT is how to solve ISSUES not THREATS and counter THREATS..

Good one ....
I like your view...one of the best igbos seen. Thumbs up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

General [_X_] Please I Need To Find A Good Tailor[update]Going to school / Hilarious Message A Group Member Sent To An Admin / Latest Tantics Used By Scammers To Steal My Gmail Identity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.