Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,829 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Again, Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba… The Problem Of Nigeri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba… The Problem Of Nigeri (799 Views)

Punch Editorial : CJN Onnoghen Suspension - A Dictator Bares His Fangs / Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read / Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba… The Problem Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again, Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba… The Problem Of Nigeri by megadeal: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2017
The previous National Bank Senator, and Emir of Kano His Illustrious Height Muhammadu Sanusi the second , amazed visitors show at the Muson Community for the starting of the book of Sir Olaniwun Ajayi.

The following is his unedited discourse.

“Give me a chance to begin by saying that I am Fulani (chuckling). My granddad was an Emir additionally fulani my uncle and watchman was likewise the prompt late Emir of Kano Alhaji Ado Bayero and consequently I speak to the sum total of what that has been discussed this evening. Sir Ajayi has composed a book. Furthermore, similar to all Nigerians of his era, he has written in the dialect of his era.

“My granddad was a Northerner, I am a Nigerian. The .....

see more => http://starmediablog.com/again-emir-sanusi-bares-his-mind-on-hausa-igbo-yoruba-the-problem-of-nigeria/

Re: Again, Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba… The Problem Of Nigeri by ehinmowo: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Op I am sorry for this...nice thought frm d emir

The previous National Bank Senator, and Emir of Kano His Illustrious Height Muhammadu Sanusi the second , amazed visitors show at the Muson Community for the starting of the book of Sir Olaniwun Ajayi. The following is his unedited discourse. “Give me a chance to begin by saying that I am Fulani (chuckling). My granddad was an Emir additionally fulani my uncle and watchman was likewise the prompt late Emir of Kano Alhaji Ado Bayero and consequently I speak to the sum total of what that has been discussed this evening. Sir Ajayi has composed a book. Furthermore, similar to all Nigerians of his era, he has written in the dialect of his era. “My granddad was a Northerner, I am a Nigerian. The issue with this nation is that in 2009, we talk in the dialect of 1953. Sir Olaniwun can be pardoned for the way he talked, however I can’t excuse individuals of my era talking in that dialect. “Release us into this issue on the grounds that there are such a variety of myths that are being bandied around. Before expansionism, there was not at all like Northern Nigeria, Before the Sokoto Jihad, there was in no way like the Sokoto caliphate. The man from Kano see himself as bakane. The man from Zaria was bazazzage. The man from Katsina was bakatsine. The kingdoms were at war with each other. They were Hausas, they were Muslims, they were executing each other. “The Yoruba were Ijebu, Owo, Ijesha, Akoko, Egba. At the point when did they wind up noticeably one? At the point when did the North end up plainly one? You have the Sokoto Caliphate that conveyed each individual from Adamawa to Sokoto and said it is one kingdom. They now said it was a Muslim North. “The Colonialists came, set up that together and said it is currently called the Northern Nigeria. Do you know what was the deal? Our granddads could change to being Northerners. We have not possessed the capacity to change to being Nigerians. The blame is our own. Let me know, what number of governors has South West created after Awolowo that are good examples of authority? What number of governors has the East delivered like Nnamdi Azikiwe that can be good examples of administration? What number of governors in the Niger Delta are good examples of initiative? Let me know. There is no proof measurably that any piece of this nation has delivered great pioneers. You discuss Babangida and the issues of our economy. Who were the general population responsible for the economy amid Babangida time? Olu Falae, Kalu Idika Kalu. What state would they say they are from in the North? “We began the keeping money change; the principal thing I heard was that in Urobo arrive, there will be a scourge of the progenitors. I said they (predecessors) would not reply. They said why? I said what number of processing plants did Ibru work in Urobo arrive? Anyway, why will the progenitors of the Urobo individuals bolster her? READ BREAKING!!! Arewa Eviction Order To Igbos: Buhari Reacts From London Hospital “We talk ethnicity when it satisfies us. It is pietism. You said decisions were fixed in 1959, Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu fixed race in 2007. Is it accurate to say that it was a Southern thing? It was most certainly not. “The issue is: wherever in this nation, there is one Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba and Itshekiri man whose worry is the manner by which to get his hands on the heap and the amount he can take. Regardless of whether it is in the military or in the non military personnel government, they take a seat, they eat together. Truth be told, the constitution says there must be a pastor from each state. “In this way, anyone that is as yet lecturing that the issue of Nigeria is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani, he doesn’t love Nigeria . The issue with Nigeria is that a gathering of individuals from every last ethnic tribe is exceptionally egotistical. The neediness that is found in Maiduguri is much more dreadful than any destitution that you find in any piece of the South. The English desired 60 years and Sir Ajayi discussed few quantities of graduates in the North (two as at autonomy). What he didn’t state was that there was a reported strategy of the English when they came that the Northerner ought not be taught. It was archived. It was English frontier approach. I have the record. I have distributed articles on it. That in the event that you teach the Northerner you will deliver dynamic Muslim educated people of the sort we have in Egypt and India. Along these lines, don’t instruct them. It was recorded. What’s more, you say they adore us (North) more than the south. “I have spent the better piece of my life to battle and Dr. (Reuben) Abati knows it. Yes, my granddad was an Emir. Why was I in the ace majority rules system development battling for June 12? Is (Moshood) Abiola from Kano ? Why am I an establishing chief of the Kudirat Activity for Nigerian Advancement (KIND)? “There are great Yoruba individuals, great Igbo individuals, great Fulani individuals, great Nigerians and there are awful individuals all around. That is reality. “Quit looking at separating Nigeria since we are not the most crowded nation on the planet. We have every one of the assets that make it simple to make one joined extraordinary Nigeria . It is preferable in the event that we are joined over to partition it. “Each time you discuss division, when you rebuild, do you know what will happen? In Delta Territory, the general population in Warri will state Agbor, you don’t have oil. At the point when was the Niger Delta developed as a political substance? Ten years prior, the Itshekiris were battling the Urobos. Isn’t that what was going on? Presently they have progressed toward becoming Niger Delta since they have discovered oil. After, it will be, in the event that you don’t have oil in your town then you can’t share our assets. “There is no nation on the planet where assets are found in everyone’s village. Be that as it may, individuals have pioneers and they said on the off chance that you have this topography and on the off chance that we are one state, at that point we have a duty regarding ensuring that the general population who have a place with this nation have a positive outlook. READ Nigerian government approves employment of more doctors nationwide “Along these lines, why not discuss; we don’t have framework, we don’t have training, we don’t have wellbeing. We are as yet discussing Fulani. Is it the Fulani steers rearer or is anyone saying there is no neediness among the Fulani?”, he said. LESSONS FROM THIS MESSAGE Tribalism is not our issue. Tribalism and religion are simulated issues made by egotistical pioneers for their very own advantage. There are just two noteworthy tribes in Nigeria. The Elites and the Masses. When you profit, you have a place with the first class tribe. When you are a normal person or enduring, you have a place with the tribe of the masses. In the event that you are a first class, and you require more power, or elective position, you sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, in order to influence their feeling for your own triumph. This occurs at both the national and state level. Tragically, after the race when they have won and joined their “sworn foes” to drink and gathering, the simple masses keep on fighting each other. Indeed, even savvy individuals who have a place with the masses, at times will sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, and afterward the masses will convey them up until they have a place with the exclusive class. It is an exemplary procedure utilized more than 3000 years back in the craft of war. An everyday person who tries to sit with the elites, could mix up effective tribal or religious assessments, such wave if legitimately used either by shedding blood or destabilizing the elites, conveys the ordinary citizen to the exclusive class. However, once there, he quickly blends and makes peace with the world class tribe, and walk out on similar masses that helped him arrive. Young people are the most exceedingly terrible casualty of this powerplay, they kill each other, call different tribes unprintable names, do awful things and now and then, even lose their life, supposing they are battling for their privilege, not realizing that they are battling for the individual welfare of somebody, whose claim youngsters are presumably protected in America or London. READ Just In!! Efe Arrested At Indian Airport For Black Dollar Scam (Photo) So adolescents, don’t trust on the legislature. On the off chance that you don’t have an occupation, make one. There is servile destitution in the south and also the north, regardless of whether Ogoni or Maidugri. In the meantime, there is huge riches in Lagos, Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba, Kano, Abuja, regardless of zone. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it well and never stay sit without moving. No employment is too low for a sit without moving hand, or else the fallen angel will look for some kind of employment for you. As you end up noticeably autonomous, and develop your ability, don’t lose trust in Nigeria. We are the biggest economy in Africa and soon the world will fear us. Western forces, don’t care for enormous economies that undermine them, America will effectively break China, yet China is astute to oppose that. China has 1.6 billion individuals, we have just 170 million, and we are discussing breaking. China has 5 noteworthy religions which are Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Islam and Christianity. Nigeria has just 2 noteworthy religions, Christianity and Islam. However we guarantee that religion is our issue. America, the most grounded economy is contained each tribe on the planet, since they acknowledge anyone from any piece of the world. However they are joined together and to a great degree enthusiastic. Nigeria has just 3 noteworthy tribes, and we guarantee tribalism. Think plainly and profoundly, and you will understand that engaging yourself is the best strategy, not battling each other. What’s more, once the adolescents are enabled, they can start to reclaim their future from the hands of the old and degenerate era that has been blinding Nigerians with contempt, while plundering every one of her assets. Sani Abacha’s plunder is still buried in Switzerland, did he utilize it to build up the north? Those that stole billions under GEJ reserved it away in outside banks, purchased costly toys, planes and remote homes, would they say they are utilizing it to build up the south? Presently the ones taking as of now, including the “grasscutters”, are searching for Ikoyi condos, deserted houses, and pit toilets to conceal it, would they say they are utilizing it for the young people in their tribe? NO! Young people sparkle your eyes ! Don’t generally succumb to this tribal, religious assumptions again and again. Nigeria is greater than these degenerate elites. They are the issue, not the poor masses.

(1) (Reply)

IBB Calls For Restructuring.-NewTelegraph- / Lady's Epic Prayer For Nigeria After Her Graduation From Harvard University.PICS / Can Ibo People Survive In Biafra If There's Dissolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.