Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Mutual Assurance Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mutual Assurance Interview (2433 Views)

Equity Assurance Interview / Leadway Assurance Interview / Mutual Assurance Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutual Assurance Interview by amobii: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hello NL,
I just recceived a text message for a test and Interview of Mutual Benefit Assurance on friday, please i would like to have clue about the company's recruitment process and what knd of test is it.
The venue for d test is in 1 of their office in Lagos, please your response is highly appreciated.
thank you.
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by okomartha: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2010
Out of every 100 that applies 80 is usually recruited. They would be placed strickly on commision(no salary). it is a marketing job that "pays as you bring Premiums". you can take it with the mind of getting a better job or getting stock or making it as about 10% have. Good luck! grin grin grin
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by DeepSoul(f): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
I was invited for the interview in Portharcourt a few months ago and it was total crap, in my opinion.

It's strictly based on commission. Ther's nothing like a basic salary. You arent rquired to come to work everyday, just bring in money and be at the office atleast once a week. Depends on what you are lookin for tho. But for me, it was a total waste of my time and energy!
Re: Mutual Assurance Interview by proti1010: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2010
yea the interview is one which actually gives the oppotunity to know ur IQ level both in written and oral form. i wrote that 2 yrs back nd have been with them till now. I love this company. In fact, I have never earned less than 200,000 since a years ago. Its on commission actually, but U are paid transport allowance, medical allowance and production allowance. Thank God I am in this company. I am a good marketer and can stand out anytime anywhere to address people. My dear its better to be a sales man than to be a slave in one office. I bought my car nd I am building now still on my "commission". A little commitment, focous, and hardword then the sky will be ur starting point. God bless me, God bless U, God bless mutual Benefits. U are welcome 2 the thanksgiving service on the 30th of january 2010 were 10 cars will be given free to the best 10 marketers for last year.

(1) (Reply)

Outcess Solutions Nig / Recruitment For Fresh Graduates At Achieving Health Nigeria Init., 9th May, 2019 / Invites Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.