Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,901 members, 7,889,985 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

She Stoped Greeting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stoped Greeting Me (1110 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind,when Someone Didn't Respond To Your Greeting? / Greeting From A New Romancelander.... / Imo Indigenes Now Have A Greeting Inspired By The Statues Built By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stoped Greeting Me by Technologystar: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Recently I grew feelings for a certain girl , I don't really know if she knew I was falling for her. We never had any strong conversations but we do greet . Lately , I became obsessed about her that whenever she is around I always look at her, simply admiring her beauty . she caught me starring at her a couple of time and since then she never greets.

I don't really understand that very body language . I wan gurus in the Hus to place come in and help. Is that sign or a red light . Am crushing on her and I want to approach her . please no bashing. Tnx
Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by ikbnice(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
A good point to break the ice on starting a conversation with her. Ask her next time she passed you by what you did wrong to stop her from greeting you again.
I imagined her to be very young though and you included.
Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by dlondonbadboy: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
angry
Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by enedoboy(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
bro, go make money. u go chop greetings tire
Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baba next time u see the babe,tell her bitch be humble,kneel down and greet.Make sure u said that in kendrick lamar's voice oo. grin
Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Technologystar:
Recently I grew feelings for a certain girl , I don't really know if she knew I was falling for her. We never had any strong conversations but we do greet . Lately , I became obsessed about her that whenever she is around I always look at her, simply admiring her beauty . she caught me starring at her a couple of time and since then she never greets.

I don't really understand that very body language . I wan gurus in the Hus to place come in and help. Is that sign or a red light . Am crushing on her and I want to approach her . please no bashing. Tnx
the best thing to do now is to ignore her TOTALLY and appear sparkling klin every time but don't give her face..you'd see she'll start coming around in no time.

2 Likes

Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by Homeboiy: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
slap her next tyme u c her

she will start greeting you
Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by Saintsammurai(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Probably she likes you but she is a little bit angry that as a man, you are suppose to approach her and not staring like a kid.

3 Likes

Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by enedoboy(f): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin kiss
Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by GEJDHERO: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
she doesnt fancy u.dont push your luck
Re: She Stoped Greeting Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bro hustle hard n buy a Venza or Benz nd watch as girls go dey give u eye like wen owl see rodent cool cool cool

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen / Fact: Most Girls Can't Answer This Simple Question / Ladies Sex Is Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.