Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS (52211 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by NeutralJUDGE(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
I will find you and clear your doubts
My friend chillax...its obvious u are a personel bt as a personal that we all are, you dnt clear a civilian if not in a danger zone or state of emergency,he would be court-martial cuz it's obvious he cleared him not for security reasons
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by authority2006(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
michiyke2003:
The Military man must be Hausa/Fulani man. This
people reason like animals,they can kill without a
reason. I wonder what this world would have
been like if Hausa/Fulani man is God. Born to kill
mentality.

You want to kill the Igbo's but the God that pass
una god go turn una eyes to kill una brother at
sight,na una go de kill una self. Una don't
provoke the Igbo God.
You're demented. Because the report says that the man's name is Sunny, you automatically played your victim mentality as usual.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
of all places to pack sand he chose barracks gate, knowing the fragile nature of security and proliferation of improvised explosive devices. there is more to this story except not, then common sense should have preserved his life.
With d bombing in nigeria? He should know better
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by judgedredd22(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
trash as how ? abeg go pack sand for mogadishu barracks gate first yeye, Do you know insurgents bury IEDs to attack troops ? he was stopped, warned and asked to leave but he chose to approach the soldiers as the report claimed,The north east and west are high risk security zones where suicide bombers have stuck in likewise manner.
Discretion could have saved that man

Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by haykes(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
ppl keep dying everyday in the zoo

RIP sunny

if any soldier kill me for no reason i no go gree ooo
Wait Make Dem Kill U First I Pity U 4 Naija Where justice No De
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by chiraqDemon(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
And the man just died while looking for small hustling for the day o
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by jones008: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jajayi:
There is an ongoing clash between the Nigerian army and youths in Television garage, Kaduna state as a Soldier has allegedly shot a man dead in front Command Secondary School Junction By Sabo Express Road.

According to reports, the man was packing sand inside a gutter in front of the military school (command) when the soldier ordered him to stop.

He, however, pleaded with the soldier to allow him pack the sand since the gutter belonged to nobody.

The man identified as Sunny was said to have approached the soldier who got angry and pulled his trigger.

The incident led to a riot that has reportedly claimed more lives.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/soldier-shoots-man-dead-in-television.html
Schooless Nig. Soldiers and there lack of Rules of Engagement Know-How.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by bullabong(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Isiokpukpu:

Nwanne i ako trash. You fit kill person as i dey see u soo. You no get conscience at all
nna I fit kill o!! No be lie. Person wey wan kill me I go kill am first.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by abelokanlawon: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Allow them to kill u firs
taylor88:
ppl keep dying everyday in the zoo

RIP sunny

if any soldier kill me for no reason i no go gree ooo
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Rtopzy(f): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
mekinzy:
Am there now,there is a big problem now in Kaduna
Hi, do you stay around television?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Rtopzy(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
kulrunsman79:

My friend, its Command secondary school gate and not barracks. Meanwhile, the gate is on the major Kachia Road in the metropolis whereas the school main building is about 3 km from the gate. It almost turned into religious infraction because the provocation is out of place... Am in Kaduna and i can tell you that more than 4 dead bodies are in the mogue of St Gerrard hospital now and many are injured too
Na kd u base?
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by pokipoki: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
trash as how ? abeg go pack sand for mogadishu barracks gate first yeye, Do you know insurgents bury IEDs to attack troops ? he was stopped, warned and asked to leave but he chose to approach the soldiers as the report claimed,The north east and west are high risk security zones where suicide bombers have stuck in likewise manner.
You don't need to explain in depth. With the present security situation only fools will go near a military installation without any proper reason. Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Remzytimmy(m): 5:45am On Jun 10, 2017
this is what happens when soldier that just left d warfront(bokoharam) is sent to guard a school or where normal civilians r always at.. RIP Sunny
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by algaray(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2017
After u don die already... haba use no6 Abi na no7 now
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
My friend chillax...its obvious u are a personel bt as a personal that we all are, you dnt clear a civilian if not in a danger zone or state of emergency,he would be court-martial cuz it's obvious he cleared him not for security reasons
i have the full information now as the earlier version wasn't even the true event that lead to his death.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by moses882: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
of all places to pack sand he chose barracks gate, knowing the fragile nature of security and proliferation of improvised explosive devices. there is more to this story except not, then common sense should have preserved his life.
I stand with you. That's just the truth
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by tellwisdom: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are quite stupid aren't you ?
The penalty for packing sand besides a secondary school is death ??

You are free to go pack your own sand too, Omo ale jati jati angry
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Ubiquity: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
Are you in anyway justifying the soldier who murdered this innocent man, what happened to warning shots, what about a bullet to the hand or foot? And for those of you saying "Military thingummy thing, keep off" Who are among us here is certain of the man's literacy level.
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ubiquity:

Are you in anyway justifying the soldier who murdered this innocent man, what happened to warning shots, what about a bullet to the hand or foot? And for those of you saying "Military thingummy thing, keep off" Who are among us here is certain of the man's literacy level.
story !
Re: Soldier Shoots Man Dead For Packing Sand Near Military Barracks in Kaduna. PICS by Smasterp(m): 4:51am On Apr 03, 2020
may God save us from this government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers / 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.