Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM (14628 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
wish I have sumtin to say buh ... Nop
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by PalmchatApp: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hate you say? on who pls?
Wolexdey:
The post is filled with hate yet we all profess One Nigeria.

@Op, I believe your aim isn't to educate instead bashing.

#NotImpressed
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Bism(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Op it is a lie...

I am at an ATM now and the only person I met is one body-odoured girl who forgot to wear a bra using the ATM to buy 100Naira airtime recharge.

RIP TO ENGLISH. TRY TO GET YOUR TENSES RIGHT.
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by NwaAmaikpe: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bism:
RIP TO ENGLISH. TRY TO GET YOUR TENSES RIGHT.

The fastest way to be disgraced is to contest my written or spoken English.

No be mouth, I am an authority in English language and my good command of syntax and other figures of speech is unrivalled.

Now re-read what I wrote; then you'd understand why you've been unable to pass JAMB since 2005.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Vioncy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
WHAT ABOUT MRS SLAY QUEEN WHO WOULD JOIN THE QUEUE AND START COMPLAINING OOOOO FROM WHEN SHE ENTERED

oga u never withdraw finish? you no no say person dey ur back, wetin you dey withdraw self abi u wan finish all de money...abeg do commot make people collect money joor....

THEN THE GENTLE MAN WOULD JEJELY GO OUT WITH HIS 50K
OMO GUESS HOW MUCH OUR SLAY QUEEN WAN WITHDRAW

N 500 only

chaiii
some people can shakara for 9ja en

abeg shit make i laff joor
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Dollabiz: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Tman104(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na true![quo ;Dte author=CIOSYLVA post=57447501]GT Bank Abeokuta spotted..

This bank ATM can be very crazy that even by 4am there are queues. It's possible to spend 3hrs on the queue just to withdraw.

I don't want to tell u how the banking hall looks like... but just know that b4 8am, about 3 long queues awaits to enter inside the bank.[/quote]
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by FBIL: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
6. Those who are not literate enough to use the ATM and waste the time of others on the queue.
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by olaniyisamuel(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=herkeym001 post=57446793]The Ediot ones; I hate this category of people with passion. Why would a sane person leave other machines that have network but not dispensing, and queue up to the only one dispensing that have huge crowd just to make credit transfer or recharge their phone without making a cash withdrawal. And this Ediots ones are peculiar to UBA ATM Gallery.[/quote
I smh for ur comments. #idiot ones #uba atm gallery. For ur mind now, u don contribute baa......

Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by olusayeroyagi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
ramdris:
Not again! This king mumu post have been pushed to FP more than 5 times this year alone...
savage at its peak
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by MrOluka(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
holuwajobar:
D ones dah redraws his money frm d atm and go inside bank to deposit it back....... All becoz dy want to charge fone
Redraws
R.I.P English
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by Adek15(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

The fastest way to be disgraced is to contest my written or spoken English.

No be mouth, I am an authority in English language and my good command of syntax and other figures of speech is unrivalled.geez!!! Na joke the guy dey na.. person cannot play with u again?

Shoo

Now re-read what I wrote; then you'd understand why you've been unable to pass JAMB since 2005.
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by MissJoy29(f): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2017
OP, for your number 5, I never see any hawker AT ALL for the ATMs wey I don use before o...
Re: 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM by barallanee(f): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
larmu:
The ones that want to finish all the money in d machine
You just want to withdraw 5k and d person is just withdrawing d limit on his 5 atm cards...kuku carry d machine
grin ;Dswear down

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN On Fire - No Fire Scare At Central Bank Of Nigeria - Confirmed Reports / Banks: "CBN Is Choking Economy With FX Restrictions" / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketing Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.