Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,074 members, 7,966,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? (1875 Views)

Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by NETGAIN: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2010
I am tired of being single and I ‘m determined to marry not later than first quarter of this 2010.  If everything goes according to plan, I should have had a baby (son or daughter) by 31st December, 2010. To this end, I have fixed March 27, 2010 as my wedding date. The immediate constraint however is that there is no bride yet. I know I can find my way around, but I have to use this medium to aid my search because of time constraints. None of the relationships I had in the past – and I ‘ve had a number of them – led to marriage mainly because I discovered that the ladies involved were not really the ones I was looking for.

About Me.
I am 32, 5ft 10inches, good build, academically and financially strong. I am healthy, genotype AA, and HIV NEGATIVE.

About the One I ‘m Looking For
(i) My ‘Miss Right’ should be smart, intelligent, a jolly good lady, and should be no less than 5ft 7inches tall.
(ii) The ideal person should be academically strong and should have proven this by posting a strong performance at a minimum of first degree. Someone with OND could still be the one if she has all the other qualities enough to make up for this deficiency.
(iii) The person I ‘m looking for must be healthy and must be HIV NEGATIVE.
(iv) I assess people on their merit and never on the basis of tribe. The right person could be from any tribe but will need to a Christian
(v) I am not looking for a retired or practicing prostitute! Pls do not respond if you have ever s.ex in exchange for money or other material
(vi) I ‘m currently based in Port Harcourt, and the person I ‘m looking for should either be based in PH or be willing to relocate.
Ladies, only if you are single, meet the above criteria; share in my vision to wed on 27/3/2010, and willing to give this a try, mail to endlessloveandbliss@yahoo.com

This is serious. Pls do not reply if you have nothing constructive to say.

God bless everyone!
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 21, 2010
Merciful heavens, you are not asking for much are you? grin Looks like a job application to me son grin
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by unban190: 1:02am On Jan 21, 2010
NETGAIN:

I am tired of being single and I ‘m determined to marry not later than first quarter of this 2010.  If everything goes according to plan, I should have had a baby (son or daughter) by 31st December, 2010. To this end, I have fixed March 27, 2010 as my wedding date. The immediate constraint however is that there is no bride yet. I know I can find my way around, but I have to use this medium to aid my search because of time constraints. None of the relationships I had in the past – and I ‘ve had a number of them – led to marriage mainly because I discovered that the ladies involved were not really the ones I was looking for.

About Me.
I am 32, 5ft 10inches, good build, academically and financially strong. I am healthy, genotype AA, and HIV POSITIVE WITH SWINE FLU AS AN ADDITIONAL CRITERIA.

(i) My ‘Miss Right’ should be smart, intelligent, a jolly good lady, and should be no less than 5ft 7inches tall.
(ii) The ideal person should be academically strong and should have proven this by posting a strong performance at a minimum of first degree. Someone with OND could still be the one if she has all the other qualities enough to make up for this deficiency.
(iii) The person I ‘m looking for must be healthy and must be HIV NEGATIVE So i can MAKE HER POSITIVE WITH HIV AND SWINE FLU.
(iv) I assess people on their merit and never on the basis of tribe. The right person could be from any tribe but will need to a Christian
(v) I am not looking for a retired or practicing love-peddler! Pls do not respond if you have ever s.ex in exchange for money or other material
(vi) I ‘m currently based in Port Harcourt, and the person I ‘m looking for should either be based in PH or be willing to relocate.
Ladies, only if you are single, meet the above criteria; share in my vision to wed on 27/3/2010, and willing to give this a try, mail to endlessloveandbliss@yahoo.com

God bless everyone!

Please notice the red and blue comments
apply now @ your own risk
he has got over 1 billion naira in his wema account
but its marriage and u must sign that the red and blue comments
would be shared within both of you to enjoy this cash with you

APPLICANTS APPLY NOW~
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by unban190: 1:04am On Jan 21, 2010
abeg make una apply now

this guy nor fit sleep~
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by selencious(f): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2010
lmao!!!!!!
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Abekeade08(f): 1:17am On Jan 21, 2010
I am tired of being single and I ‘m determined to marry not later than first quarter of this 2010. If everything goes according to plan, I should have had a baby (son or daughter) by 31st December, 2010. To this end, I have fixed March 27, 2010 as my wedding date. The immediate constraint however is that there is no bride yet. I know I can find my way around, but I have to use this medium to aid my search because of time constraints. None of the relationships I had in the past – and I ‘ve had a number of them – led to marriage mainly because I discovered that the ladies involved were not really the ones I was looking for.

About Me.
I am 32, 5ft 10inches, good build, academically and financially strong. I am healthy, genotype AA, and HIV NEGATIVE.

(v) I am not looking for a retired or practicing love-peddler! Pls do not respond if you have ever s.ex in exchange for money or other material

God bless everyone!

Don't mind the naysayers, Unban will make a joke out of everything, don't mind him jare.

You seem like you are not looking for anything outrageous. I wish you good luck in your search.
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by chika98: 1:19am On Jan 21, 2010
Sounds like something I heard a while back. Woman told 3 men to come back home with her as she doesn't know who to pick yet. Told them "" You all better get ready for I might choose either one of you"" grin
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by riversman: 1:21am On Jan 21, 2010
ke kwanu poster?? na wah oh, wedding bye force, wonders shall never END>, hmmm

Sign of the Times
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by unban190: 1:23am On Jan 21, 2010
Abekeade08:

Don't mind the naysayers, Unban will make a joke out of everything, don't mind him jare.  

You seem like you are not looking for anything outrageous. I wish you good luck in your search.

4 christ sake
who is UNban

ITS 190 here~ not unban

its that a kind of name for a King or alcoholic drink or what
u drink sapele water or what~

anyway @post

please send in your application
the poster nor fit sleep
he needs to spread this disease asap share this money with you quickly

@selencious
why re u laughing
u swallow toad~ angry angry
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by 1honeybee: 2:13am On Jan 21, 2010
NETGAIN:

About Me.

God bless everyone!

Wow see the qualities u desire of your woman and even relocation oo and see the little u're willing to offer back ( according to your post anyway) . By the way u didnt mention the complimentary attitude u want from her, just a reminder grin
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Pweety4me(f): 2:16am On Jan 21, 2010
@OP i just hope u don't rush urself into a loneliness doom sha. . . undecided
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by unban190: 2:43am On Jan 21, 2010
abeg make una apply now

this guy nor fit sleep~
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by jusSaying: 2:44am On Jan 21, 2010
Your list is a bit short considering the fact that u want to get married in 2 months, dont u think? U need a PERFECT wife so u wont rush out of ur marriage. Good Luck  undecided
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 21, 2010
@NLers
you guys see what this hot 9ja sun is making some fools people do?!

@poster
you will be better off going for online dating gals as you will never succeed in attracting anything "worthy" like that.

first of all, the woman who has these criterias that you seek, will have NO PROBLEM in finding herself a man and looking at you i can only wonder what so wrong that it made you single all this time. . . . . .  is it that you look like King Kong? well you didnt say much about how you LOOK. also you fail to mention what turns woman off of you? if you are sane and not a psycho (psychos are lonely because women tend to run away from them) then woman would be crawling at your doorstep, what is wrong with you?! come on man, tell us!

ok let me help you step up your game:
first of all, in order to make ANY SENSE, you should have a picture of yourself so that women have an idea of what they are dealing with here.(i hope you aint shy, are you?!)

second you should be more specific about your QUALITIES, what you like, your values, what is important in your life etc

third talking about your medical history is kinda wrong as all this will be checked before doing the do (or you think a woman will just have unprotected s e x with a stranger like you after 2 months?)

fourth acting that way makes you sound desperate and therefore means you would marry just about anybody with whatever quality you mentioned. can you imagine how many women will fit your description?
therefore your bride wouldnt BE/FEEL special, she would just be there to fill what you lack and be there as a trophy.

oh guy, i know some few gals that could fit your criteria. here they are in no particular order(i can assure you that they all fit your criteria):

Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2010
Mrbrownj you not serious funny pics grin
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by darkman200: 5:37am On Jan 21, 2010
why do some people think that because someone is single then something must be wrong with him or her physically, shallow thinking or sheer lack of experience as to different circumstances that could bring about being single
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 21, 2010
This is a good example of "Putting the horse before the carriage".
Congrats and goodluck
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 21, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Mrbrownj you not serious funny pics grin

the poster himself is not serious, why should i be?
by the way, since he didnt specify anything about looks then i think these girls are PERFECT candidates.

darkman200:

why do some people think that because someone is single then something must be wrong with him or her physically,  shallow thinking or sheer lack of experience as to different circumstances that could bring about being single

you are absolutely right BUT there is a difference between being single by choice and being single because of circumstances.

if he is shy then he should work on his shyness before looking for a bride.
if he has no time to meet women in the real world then marriage is definitely not for him.
also he has to have what it takes to catch AND keep such a woman he is advertising for.

let me tell you what a woman willing to go down the aisle with him would require(this is 9ja we are talking about):
- some money AND a great job so wifey doesnt have to work(if he is somehow broke then he wont catch nada)
- a NICE house in a fancy area where he lives alone (women wont go and live with his parents)
- a few nice cars (he doesnt expect his new bride to jump molue, does he?)
if he checks on this 3 elements then he would have a wife GUARANTEE before the month is over BUT at the same time, if he did have all these then he wouldnt have to open desperate threads on NL because ladies would be throwing themselves at him.

coming to NL(of all places) to advertise for a bride!!!!!! it is safe to say that something is wrong in the posters game life that stops him from meeting THE ONE.
he should probably work on that, first, before opening thread like this . . . . . . . . . and then you wonder why people think there is something wrong with him? no sane person would open such a thread.

i suggest he select one of the gals i posted above and i will be glad to let the lucky lady know about her soon to be husband.
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

coming to NL(of all places) to advertise for a bride!!!!!!
grin cheesy grin
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by echobee(f): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2010
@poster,
u miss road.u can pick a lady from that pics sent by MRbrownjay.
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by yinkalink(f): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
guys lets not make fun of this poor boy.let me advise you,you cant find beta prospects dan dose suggested 2 u. they have all d qualities u're lukin 4.no dull urself ;d
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by foyeks2001(f): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2010
funny thread
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Ben13: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
Funny poster
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2010
I nor fit laugh
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by r231(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2010
lol ;d :d :d
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
Na wo oh, guy dnt u tink cumin 2 Nl is d wrongest place 2 cum to? I bow 2 u. Al d best sha
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by NETGAIN: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2010
GLORY TO GOD I HAV FOUND MY MISS RIGHT

ENTRIES CLOSED. THANKS
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2010
so which one was it then?! come on tell us more. . . . . . .  i talked to Zaira and she said she would LOOOOOOOVE to meet you soon.

although she might not look like a gem now, she has all the qualities you require in a bride/mother of your future children.
here is a "better" pic of her in ALL her glory!

Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by NETGAIN: 2:10am On Jan 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

so which one was it then?! come on tell us more. . . . . . .  i talked to Zaira and she said she would LOOOOOOOVE to meet you soon.

although she might not look like a gem now, she has all the qualities you require in a bride/mother of your future children.
here is a "better" pic of her in ALL her glory!

i know u hav been wishing me evil  by posting all manner chimps and monkey-like women for me

common sense should hav told u that i was looking for a homo sapien and not monkey-like women from early days in the evolutionary theory.

i m neither a chimp nor am i looking for one! i set out to look for a woman of distinct values and i think i have found her!

FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES
I received two e-mails and that was enough!
i didnt expect too many replies, i was loking for SOMEONE not EVERYONE
I hav already had a meeting with the one of these two, we jisted for some four hours yesterday, and I know we can pull it off.
Of course it ll take some time to find out all we need to know about ourselves
But she has shown a big heart, which is one of the most important but unwritten criteria
this person dosnt look like a monkey like any of the ones in the album u gathered for urself from God-knows-where

FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES
Looking for a life partner is similar to looking for an employee.
you know the person u are looking for but u dont know where on earth the person is
atimes its worth a search through different media
and atimes u have to search to find
u shouldnt restrict ur self to the small street where u live, the small place where u work or the small place where u worship
the world is a much bigger place!

AND OF I COURSE I KNOW THAT NL IS NOT THE BEST PLACE FOR MY POST, AND SO I ALSO POSTED MY ADVERT IN SEVERAL OTHER FORA AND THE E-MAILS I GOT ARE FROM POSTS ON OTHER FORA OTHER THAN NL

i m well on my way to achieving my pupose, so bros u can keep all those evolutionary theory women for urself and ur brothers

The IV is coming out soon and everyone on NL will be invited grin
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by ebinom(f): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2010
shocked shocked shocked  so you're not concerned about being in love at least you just want someone to be by your side and make babies for you abi wow some men of today are really silly and i really have to put you in that category,sorry. i hope though that you fall in love with her as time goes on cos i wonder how you can be in a marriage where you're not in love,btw your qualities you listed are  more businesslike.who told you marriage is like a business?? beware cos the same way you rushing into this marriage is the same way you'll be scrambling out of it looooool
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by NETGAIN: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
ebinom:

shocked shocked shocked so you're not concerned about being in love at least you just want someone to be by your side and make babies for you abi wow some men of today are really silly and i really have to put you in that category,sorry. i hope though that you fall in love with her as time goes on cos i wonder how you can be in a marriage where you're not in love,btw your qualities you listed are more businesslike.who told you marriage is like a business?? beware cos the same way you rushing into this marriage is the same way you'll be scrambling out of it looooool

u ll end up a victim in life if u dont stop this nonsense about 'being in love'. dont wish for me to fall in love later on cos i can never FALL in love with anyone.

all this talk about being love is complete rubbish, because its fundamentally selfish. if this love is not selfish, how come no one falls in love with mad men and women, and beggars on the streets?

LOVE MUST BE OBJECTIVE

in any case, u are not supposed to marry someone u love, u are supposed to love anyone u marry! ( this is far less selfish than ur short-sighted idea of love)
Re: I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2010
NETGAIN:

u ll end up a victim in life if u dont stop this nonsense about 'being in love'. dont wish for me to fall in love later on cos i can never FALL in love with anyone.
all this talk about being love is complete rubbish, because its fundamentally selfish. if this love is not selfish, how come no one falls in love with mad men and women, and beggars on the streets?

LOVE MUST BE OBJECTIVE

in any case, u are not supposed to marry someone u love, u are supposed to love anyone u marry! ( this is far less selfish than your short-sighted idea of love)

and then this guy wonders why he is single and cant find someone to love him or even just like him FOR WHO HE IS?!
your answer lies in what you just wrote above.

have more faith in yourself. . . . . . . just because you never encounter love, doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refering To Your Car As Your Babe. / The More Experience, The Less Likely: / What Is Wrong With Short Girls ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.