Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:11 AM

Open Letter (get Sense) To GLO - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Open Letter (get Sense) To GLO (373 Views)

Romoss Sense 8+ 30,000mah, Solit 20 20,000mah, Romoss Ace 10 10,000mah, etc / Pretty Affordable MTN/Airtel/GLO/9mobile Data Bundles.1GB @ ₦250..10GB@ ₦2500.. / Romoss Powerbanks and Power Stations for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter (get Sense) To GLO by hamlino15(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
The first time I bought a sim card was in 2004 and it was # glo . The network so frustrated me that I couldn't just throw the sim away, I broke it into tiny pieces before discarding it.
Fast forward to 2011, I decided to give them a try again when they came to uniben for a show, nothing changed. In 2016, I gave them what obviously was the last try just to be patriotic and buy into the believe that there hyped ads are true, but they didn't fail to disappoint as it appears they have even gone worse.
Until now, over 80% of those I know that use the network are either frustrated with it or have moved over to another network.
Does it mean that the management is dumb enough not to notice the poor service of their network? is that they don't like money? Or does it have anything to do with "the Nigerian factor?".
I can't imagine a billionaire keeping quiet and playing dumb to the plight of his market.
The 21st century isn't about building fancy blocks and making a lot of noise with ads and celebrities that doesn't even use your product.
When you don't work, the people will walk. And they don't do that alone or in secret, they do so with their friends on social media.
I wouldn't be surprised if that network goes into oblivion soon.
And for you "advocate of the cross", before you dub people unpatriotic, you need to be sure that what you advocate for works. Nothing can be more frustrating than buying frustration with your money.
It is not just okay!

But seriously, why will Mike or whoever is priority, spend money in not improving their coverage but rather waste it on wealthy celebrities for the sake of "ambassador".
Dear GLO, get sense
Re: Open Letter (get Sense) To GLO by adedayourt(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
SOME PERSONS LL ADVOCATE FOR GLO IN THE NAME OF BEING AN INDIGENOUS NETWORK PROVIDER BUT ALAS indigenous my foot. GLO IS THE WORST NETWORK YOU CAN EVER USE IN NIGERIA.

Even the last time i was with mike, i was shocked to realize the guy uses mtn. wat a wawu
Re: Open Letter (get Sense) To GLO by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nice one op

(1) (Reply)

Phone Fan For Sale / Infinix Hot 4 Pro For Sale. / Sold Clean Note 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.