Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,736 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Man Finds Baby At Street. Then Discovers ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Baby At Street. Then Discovers ... (558 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Baby At Street. Then Discovers ... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked shocked

[img]http://i.onthe.io/0fgjhs6mlgdcibcuu.78e5057c.jpg[/img]

“Discovering my baby boy who I didn’t even know existed was safe after being abandoned at birth was such an emotional thing ... knowing that ... he had been given my name was an ever greater emotion.” Whether by luck or by miracle, an unnamed man had unknowingly rescued his own newborn grandson after the mother had abandoned him in the streets. Wishing to remain anonymous, the man who had rescued the baby identified the mother from CCTV footage as his own granddaughter, unaware that she had even been pregnant. After releasing the footage to the public in an effort to locate the mother, Moises Pereira Teixeira recognized her as his ex-girlfriend. The unnamed mother had told Moises that she had miscarried after the couple ended their relationship.

Shocked to learn that his baby was in reality still alive, he rushed to the police station to claim his child. Amazingly, police officers had already named the infant. Because they had considered the incident and the rescue by is own grandfather so miraculous, officers could think of no better name than a Biblical one. Imagine Moises' surprise when police handed his baby to him, and introducing him as little Moises, never knowing that his father's own name is Moises as well
. Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/243160-man-finds-baby-street-then-brings-home-discovers-horrible-truth-kid.html
Re: Man Finds Baby At Street. Then Discovers ... by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is In deed a miracle
Re: Man Finds Baby At Street. Then Discovers ... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
This is In deed a miracle
Special baby. His angels working hard for him smiley

(1) (Reply)

Engaging Your Child Productively This Summer / Why+does+child+birth(delivery)+usually+occur+late+in+d+night+or+early+in+d+morn+ / On My Graduation Day, The Happiness I Couldn't Find.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.