Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice (4629 Views)

Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Cyoung4real(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
you just deliberately refused to get sense or is it a family course?
carzola:
Eyyaahh..

If only they had developed
Their states now they
Have to go back to villages
With no roads.. No electricity
No school for their kids..

I see more ipob youths going
Into drug pushing this year..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by victorDanladi: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:

MEANWHILE
The truth is that you people never wore clothes until the British clothed you. That you lived in small villages while we the Yoruba are the first metropolitan people in west Africa. You were busy sacrificing your twins while we were creating one of west Africa's largest empires.
Your insults to afonja is a slight to your own race as he was not only the supreme generalissimo of oyos army but he won 28 battles in his entire career. Using the name afonja to insult any Yoruba person is an insult to your nameless forefathers
The majority of Igbo in Lagos are not only petty traders and hawkers but also import fake products that endanger the nation. You people should stop deceiving yourselves we the Yoruba pray day by day for Biafra At least it will stop the influx of fake products, Cocaine smuggling, baby factory amongst others

Tell them oooo.Tell the ijaw-slaves oooo

Afonja till I die!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
APCsupporter:

can you quote where the North threatened to attack them?
they don't threaten my brother, they attack without notice. God touched this time around and they voiced Out their intentions. I've experienced it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by gotnel: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is the result of irresponsible activities of IPOB AND MASSOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by YorubaMod(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Akissani:
akpamu
Ofeke..
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by amuwo1980: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
lies, no body is relocating, we not moving an inch, you just wait and see ur oil facilities crumble in the coming days
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by deedeedeee2: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Now, their reps can now fight for referendum. Let the country split. I dont want referendum because it will change nothing
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
carzola:
Eyyaahh..

Their states now they

There is always a first time of starting to develop. Besides, where in Nigeria do you have electricity ? Its not peculiar to igboland only.
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
kelechi50:

Yeah Welcome home my people to the land of Peace were neither bomb or heldsmen will attack you again
Do you have the resources to cater for them?
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by AskProf: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
EldaMorris:
Igbo residents in the North have started relocating
back home, following the quit notice given by Arewa
youths.

According to DailyPost , during a visit to the God is Good Motor Park in Mando, Kaduna State on Thursday, June 8, the park was brimming with Igbos returning back to the east.

Read more>>http://www.merifeblog.tk/2017/06/quit-notice-igbos-residents-in-north.html?m=1

You cursed propagandist.
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by Iamwrath: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
greymiles:
Droves - a herd or flock of animals being driven in a body.
Chai! Dz abokis weekend oo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Droves - a herd or flock of animals being driven in a body

1 Like

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by kernel505: 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
carzola:
Eyyaahh..

Their states now they

Hahahaha... The level of gullibility rocky West is second to North. Outside Lagos, you can't compare any of your States to states in the East.
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by whirlwind7(m): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2017
elmagnifo:
Where did we got it wrong? I'm a northerner but am currently listening to phyno's fada-fada song even though I don't even understand ibo language. What is wrong with us as a people? Why can't we give peace a chance and learn to live in it's harmony.

Back then in school, my best friend was Emeka, we virtually do everything together. I could vividly remember how we were running with a pot of soup for about 1mile, a soup we took from our lodge-mates. undecided

Nigerians should shun hate and tribalism for pete's sake.
It doesn't help anyone but rather it brings you down undecided

Great. Since you are a northerner, kindly preach the message of peace to your people.
Every Nigerian will agree that Igbos are the most detribalized group of people in the country. They are the ones who traverse the lenght and breadth of the country and mingle with every tribe, take time to acquire landed properties and develop those areas.
Igbos largely detest living in slums, and they have no second thoughts about making their surroundings look decent. That has been their weakness, which ought to have been seen as strength if the country is truly one and united.

Your people will never do that. Instead, they seek for a piece of land in the south given to them freely where they do business. What they call their "Garki". Lands they would erect shacks that are eyesores. They will never buy properties or add value to the place.

Yet, they are brazen enough to refer to Igbos as "guests" in the north.
Yet, they are quick to preach "one Nigeria" when it suits them.
Yet, they own the most oil blocks in the oil rich south, but will not site companies there.
Yet, they traverse the south with their herdsmen, destroying lives, properties and farmlands of helpless folks.

Tell me, is there a single tribe in this country who has done more to keep us together more than the Igbos?

And...is there a tribe who has done more than the Hausas and Fulanis to wreck the country?

Preach the message of peace to your people. They need it most. No other tribe in the country is comfortable with sharing space with them anymore. We have been patient enough.

Even though I don't entirely believe this report about Igbos departing in "droves", that scenario may as well play out in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by carzola(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2017
kernel505:

Hahahaha... The level of gullibility rocky West is second to North. Outside Lagos, you can't compare any of your States to states in the East.
so if smebody types something against the south east automatically his a Yoruba... Now lemme correct you.. Am from the south south and we have nothing to do with your biafran dreams..
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by olusegun1990(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2017
elmagnifo:
Where did we got it wrong? I'm a northerner but am currently listening to phyno's fada-fada song even though I don't even understand ibo language. What is wrong with us as a people? Why can't we give peace a chance and learn to live in it's harmony.

Back then in school, my best friend was Emeka, we virtually do everything together. I could vividly remember how we were running with a pot of soup for about 1mile, a soup we took from our lodge-mates. undecided

Nigerians should shun hate and tribalism for pete's sake. It doesn't help anyone but rather it brings you down undecided
maybe because u are not brainwashed and the enlightenment u had about living in peace and love makes u to think ahead of some of ur brodas because seriously the Union has not been helping maybe if we part their will be a better atmosphere 4 all of us
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by xynerise: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2017
carzola:
Eyyaahh..

Their states now they

You wish.

Yet, we have the best students in every national exams and competitions
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by EldaMorris(m): 3:52am On Jun 24, 2017
AskProf:

You cursed propagandist.

You cursed imbicile! Must you show forth your stupidity online
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by zombieHUNTER: 4:01am On Jun 24, 2017
carzola:
Eyyaahh..

Their states now they

Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by zombieHUNTER: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2017
carzola:
so if smebody types something against the south east automatically his a Yoruba... Now lemme correct you.. Am from the south south and we have nothing to do with your biafran dreams..
when did south south become a tribe.... Are u ashamed to name your tribe... Ode
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by zombieHUNTER: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2017
greymiles:
Droves - a herd or flock of animals being driven in a body.
Chai! Dz abokis weekend oo
you can't even spell ordinary wicked... Still have the effrontery to show your rotten mouth in public.. I pity your parents
Re: Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice by kingzizzy: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2017

Nigerians should shun hate and tribalism for pete's sake. It doesn't help anyone but rather it brings you down undecided

People like you dont want to face reality. That Lord Lugard brought us together was never a guarantee that we would all get along. Nigeria is but the artificial creation of the white man and the time has come for us to stop living this age old lie called 'one Nigeria'

We are not one and never was.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki's 317 Votes, Quran 31:7 And Bible 31:7 By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Photo: Aisha Buhari Displays Affection For President Buhari At An Event In Abuja / Apc Drops Support For Tinubu’s Candidates In Nass Leadership Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.