Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,431 members, 7,904,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Haiti earthquake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haiti earthquake (577 Views)

The Haiti Earthquake: An Intimate Account Of Providence In The Midst Of Chaos / Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti / Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haiti earthquake by whiteroses(f): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2010
What is really going on in this world, i'm so emosch right now and i'm sure God is not causing any bad thing satan is obviously behind it, the earthquake in haiti really breaks my heart, i have seen about 5 videos and its too much suffering going on in haiti, people are stuck under building hungry and crying sad for days and rescuers and relatives cant eat or sleep, 200,000 people have died since, and another earthquake just happened again and people are now traumatized, if you havent watched the video please dont, i've been crying alone since, i'm sure God can not be looking at them like that, then i thought and realized that thre's evil and danger everywhere, evil have outstand good  about how evil have really outstand good  sad and i'm sure satan is trying desperately to take over the world. i think each individual should be grateful for what they have and where they are, and always remeber God and always stay under his protection.
the video is heart breaking children confused there's no hope now.
Re: Haiti earthquake by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2010
The earthquake is devastating.
Re: Haiti earthquake by niceguy10: 12:42am On Jan 23, 2010
We really need to pray for Haiti.
Re: Haiti earthquake by Tudor6(f): 4:06am On Jan 23, 2010
And you think if this "satan" were to exist he wouldn't have a better job to do other than shaking the earth over haiti like a vibrating Love Machine?
Re: Haiti earthquake by Ascony(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2010
another earthquake? when
Re: Haiti earthquake by mazaje(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
whiteroses:

What is really going on in this world, i'm so emosch right now and i'm sure God is not causing any bad thing satan is obviously behind it,

Your evidence to show that this mythical satan is responsible for the movement of tectonic plates is what?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Prayer Would You Pray? / Sohyb09 Said This: Xtain See / Investing In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.