Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Romantic Story - The Intern And Hernew Boss (an Erotic Love Story - 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Story - The Intern And Hernew Boss (an Erotic Love Story - 18+) (1441 Views)

Viral Video Of Okada Man Masturbating With His Big "D" In Public Hits The Intern / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story - The Intern And Hernew Boss (an Erotic Love Story - 18+) by mykomini(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
She couldn’t believe the way she was acting. Sure she was attracted to him, but this wasn’t like her normal behavior at all.

What if someone came into his office and found her sitting in his lap? Before she could think enough to come to her senses, he pulled hercloser and kissed her again. She couldn’t resist those kisses. There was something about her boss that made her lose all rational thought.She felt his hand reach under her dress. She didn’t tell him to stop even though she knew she should.

Her thighs instinctually locked together. His hand stopped, and so did his kisses.“Open your legs for me, Sandy,” he commanded.She stared at him and hesitated. This wasn’t how a nice responsible girl acted on her first college internship.“Sally,” he said again. The authority in his voice was so thick she couldn’t help but obey. She spread her legs, although just alittle bit.

“Good girl,” he cooed as his hand slid up her leg and between her thighs forcing them to open wider.She gasped slightly as his finger slipped around her panties and rubbed her hot slitever so gently. When he began to stroke her harder, she started to squirm, but heplunged his thick finger deep inside her before she could pull away.

Read More - https://mainbazeng..in/2017/06/romantic-story-intern-and-her-new-boss.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9205177769
Re: Romantic Story - The Intern And Hernew Boss (an Erotic Love Story - 18+) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me,i Was Shocked With My Fiance Answer. / My open Confession - Click To Find Out / Funking A Tom Boy,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.