Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (61559 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by CeeJay419(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2017
amuwo1980:
Handsome igbo man and not nigerian pls, kindly correct. if na thief now the slowpoke admin will sky write igbo man
Eziokwu...
No be lie... Cj
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Congratulations.
GOD punish Devil
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by VickyRotex(f): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
bayocanny:

I dey wait for your first class in three major o
Make sure u do us proud.
In order news, u just neglected me u no even ask of me, ko buru o

First class in 7 Major ni grin

I'll definitely do that! smiley
Huh! Rara, I dinnor neglect you Sir. Ramadan Kareem!
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by 1metre: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
zarakay:

Forget that thing..i sabi book die cheesy
lemme see your result..whether no be pass u take graduate from school cheesy
hahaha, u don carry come now. Me why dey do night class those days, if I show u my result now walahi u go give me job sharp sharp kiss
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by brojoshua: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
First class over there may not have certain percentage of corruption in it. For example if a bridge is built in a place in Nigeria, you must calculate the percentage of corruption factor in it. For example if we say the bridge has certain strength and will last for certain nos of years, you must calculate the percentage of corruption factors in the country to determine how many years that bridge will actually last
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
OH MY WORLD!!!!those lips!! :POH MY WORLD!!!!those lips!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Eglobalma: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Nerdy cute. congrats By the way facebook profile for sale. 5k friends,1k followers price: 4k
250? i will pay u cash
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
congrats
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by slurryeye2: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
If I post anything now, people will say I have come again. But seriously, what is there about nationally celebrating a first class in an undergrad program? undecided
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by lightwind(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
John Paul ma HOMMIE.... congrats brah
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by munchi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
rhodalite:

don't u ever tell me to shut up.....good for d both of u, and 4 ur information d guy got a first class becauz he work for it not becauz he is an igbo undecided get a life brother
and celebrating him for being an Igbo is now a crime....bro you tire me
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by amuwo1980: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
ayindejimmy:

your unsolicited bigotry comment is appalling

your are shameless, you know am saying the truth.Hypocrites
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Laple0541(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
aikuda:

From your statement, it is unlikely that you have studied outside of Nigeria, otherwise you wouldn't have this idiotic notion. Education is not easy anywhere. I have studied both home and abroad, so I am in a very good position to speak on this. I don't get it, are you saying that U.S schools are substandard? Because if that is what you are insinuating... well, you need help sharp, sharp!

By the way, congratulations, John Paul Nwaezeigwe! It is well deserved honour!

You are a FOOL and this is very evident in your response, read through my submission again, is there anywhere I refer to US education as being substandard? I only sighted the ease of studying there over the hardship students face in Nigeria when studying as well as illustrating the case of a then corper colleague of mine who stated the obvious difference in curriculum between the two countries.

WHEN NEXT YOU QUOTE ME OUT OF CONTEXT OR USE DEROGATORY WORD LIKE THE ONE YOU USED ABOVE, THUNDER GO STRIKE YOU.
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by amuwo1980: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

Igbos are Nigerians. U guys should stop this nonsense.
you can hang for all i care, we have not been treated like bonafides nigerians since the end of the civil war and you guys knows this and still have the heartlessness the harrass people u have been oppressing for 50yrs so, leave us alone, this is a make or mare period in this struggle, this looming war will not be like in the 60s and the outcome will be different no matter who wins or loses, it is better for the igbos to die than to live under this same conditions for the foreseeable future, you won a war and created your own society completely exclusive of the igbos, your heros are not my heros, you have all the goodies, we had nothing, to go a fed gov college was a tug of war inspite of my scores cause am an igbo man. WE ARE NOT NIGERIANS
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by kechywillz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
My people doing us proud
Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wow congrats Mr. Nwaezelgwe may God bless you. wink cheesy

Re: John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS by sshalom(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fine young man with solid academic pedigree. Fly higher!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.