Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,342 members, 7,891,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

8 Mistakes Guys Make In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Mistakes Guys Make In Bed (1080 Views)

8 Mistakes You Should Nt Do When Having S*x (you’re Possessed If You Try Number3 / 7 Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting A Lady / 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Mistakes Guys Make In Bed by TimmyPapa(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
I know that every man thinks that he is the best stallion during sex, but we all agree that we may be doing somethings wrong. Anyway, there is no better way to improve your lovemaking skills than to learn from your mistakes and those of others.
Whether you're someone In need of better approach or a married man looking to add a bit of small spice back into your love life...
Here are some of the worst most common mistakes that men make in bed.. and am sure you will find at least 2 you are doing as well.

1. Not focusing on pre-intimacy

Although having a quickie is fun from time to time, majority of women express opposite opinions. Therefore 10 - 15minute should be dedicated to pre-intimacy and it should involve Everything your woman want from massage to kissing to touching.

How to Do this:

Sensual messages
Sexting i.e sexchat: Most men think sex begins in the bed room NO! Therefore you should prepare her mind for sex during the day by sending her some dirty messages
Dirty Talk: It will surprise you that the biggest and most effective sex organ in women is their brain. If you want to stimulate it and arose it you should learn how to talk dirty

3. Poor Hygiene

Some guys complain that their woman smells down there.. not recognizing that theirs even smells awful. Poor hygiene is a surefire turnoff and a sure way to make your woman really sick both in and out of bed. Although most women love modern beard but sure hates it when you kiss them Or give them oral. The worst is when giving you oral nd its bushy down there, its not really comfortable for her.

How to fix this............

4. Being silent and emotionless

Although this one I common to the young guys who are just starting sex but.......
Read the full article : https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/mistake-guys-make-before-and-during-sex.html

Also don't forget to read : how to get hard and lasting erection with your towel: https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/how-to-get-harder-and-lasting-erection.html

also : How to have sex without getting pregnant: https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/10ways-to-have-sex-without-getting.html

Re: 8 Mistakes Guys Make In Bed by tuscani: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ororo

Re: 8 Mistakes Guys Make In Bed by sirfee(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
tuscani:
Ororo
grin Your meme though

op good job

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Depressed ? Please Come In And Share Your Experience With Me. / Nairalanders Help...my Girlfriend Is Hot. / Avoiding Teenage Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.