Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 PM

Love Between South And North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Love Between South And North (602 Views)

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Between South And North by formunt(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2010
I need to say this a again.there is no love btw N and S in any form. This is known world wide long time ago, between  southern muslim and the northern muslim there are no love.
This would continue to the end of the world. Pls brothers leave the north, you go back to the north where you belong.
There is no reason to believe northerners are better so , why are we given still given to them.commom, Man, let face of our fathers home.
Me, I had never look up to them one minutes. Pls start making your way down souths brothers.
You,pls start making your way back to north,yah.
Re: Love Between South And North by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2010
is there love between south talkless north and south
Re: Love Between South And North by revolt(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2010
Thats like homosexuality
Re: Love Between South And North by saintneo(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2010
revolt:

Thats like homosexuality
craze man! lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Between South And North by henry101(m): 2:13am On Jan 22, 2010
tpia.:

is there love between south talkless north and south

revolt:

Thats like homosexuality

This is crazy. R u sure U ok?

(1) (Reply)

Disaster In Haiti: How Can I Help. / Arewa Consultative Forum - FEC Is Unpatrotic / Jonathan: Ministers Secretly Pledge Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.