Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,781 members, 7,915,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:00 PM

Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight (1545 Views)

Bovi's 30th Birthday Message To His Wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma: Fan Slams Him / Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight by fortifiedng: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ace comedian Bovi's wife, Kris has shared the story of her transformation from a size 14 to her current size.
The mother of three wrote

SEE MORE IN LINK >>>>>
http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/06/bovis-wife-kris-reveals-how-she-lost.html

Yes I was once a size 12 & a size 14 at some point after childbirth because I was eating like I can't comman die I worked my behind off to have by present body and I am yet to reach my goals ... it's hard, Nothing good comes easy .....you gotta quit complaining and do it already!! This time I went hard on weight training & I cut down drastically on carbohydrates, and I saw results faster.... consistency is key too!!! I hope this helps out some ladies who sent me dms asking how I lost my baby fat & anyone battling weight loss.... Have a blessed day
#staystrong #trainhard #stayfitdontquit

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight by sinaj(f): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Does she want to break her waist in d 2nd pishure

nice stature tho
Re: Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight by Mrop(m): 3:30am On Jun 10, 2017
looks ok
Re: Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight by crazyABO(m): 4:28am On Jun 10, 2017
sinaj:
Does she want to break her waist in d 2nd pishure

nice stature tho
let her break it so far ur own waist is nat broken winkis u I knw is ir waist I want grin let me b ur iyanya cheesy
Re: Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight by sinaj(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
crazyABO:
let her break it so far ur own waist is nat broken winkis u I knw is ir waist I want grin let me b ur iyanya cheesy
m not Yvonne biko grin
Re: Bovi's Wife, Kris Reveals How She Lost Her Baby Weight by crazyABO(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
sinaj:
m not Yvonne biko grin
ehn na u I knw I don't knw yvonne wink

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria / Meet The New Bobrisky In Town / Secondary School Student Shows Bare Breast In Raunchy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.