Stats: 3,171,103 members, 7,880,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (49646 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:
On a very serious note this has got me down since yesterday night and i have no one to ask or share this with among my friends cause none of them will listen to me as far as is about this girl (my ex)

It all started when i was in my level 300 first semester after we started dating, even the air i breath can bear me witness that i loved this girl with my life that i couldn't spent 2 hours without hearing from her. I got to know her through a secondary school classmate which was her friend and roommate then, I was the type that don't do relationship stuff since i thought it was all about waste of time and even doubt if there was anything like true love, I told this friend of mine about my love for her friend and she laughed and said that i can't date her since am the no-nonsense type and that she has hot tempered like me and that she was madly in love with her guy and she doesn't double date.

With time they had problem with this guy which i used to my advantage and she accepted my proposal of dating.

On this day, Etisalat were doing one bonanza like that and i wanted to participate and didn't have their sim whereas this my ex was having an etisalat and mtn sim,
I collected her sim so that i participate in the promo only for me to start seeing what i wasn't suppose to see but sincerely i never suspected her of any misdeed, I was so heartbroken by the messages on her phone especially from a particular number.

I saved d no. and chatted up with the guy not knowing dah he was her so-called ex that know me even though i didn't know him then coz we lived in the same area....she called me that night and was raining causes on me and threatening to cut off the relationship that i didn't trust her that's why i chatted up with him,i pleaded with all my life for days before she accepted my apology after i carried out my research on her i got to understand that they were still dating...

To cut the story short towards my exams she started showing me attitudes before telling me it was over.....I attempted suicide only friends were able to stop me from that callous act

Her mum invited me over that i should try begging her if i still got achance,i stupidly begged this girl because i was totally in love with her,she agreed buh that i will be the side boyfriend and that her guy mustnt know that we dating,i happily acepted buh guess what some months to exams again its over with plenty insults and threats from her that am too jealous that she doesnt wanna loose her bf.i accepted in good faith.

After sometime,she called me on the phone mind you she asked me not to ever call her or chat her up,i picked and was giving her one word answer which make her never to call me again...but seriously am now feeling bad like am childish dont know whether to call her or what do you guys think?
Look at your life? You want to commit suicide? Kill yourself and you'll be forgotten in 2weeks maximum and life goes on. Who's at loss you or her??. Bro wake up you still have so much to achieve and more years ahead of you for better relationship. Move on and be happy man! you
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:
On a very serious note this has got me down since yesterday night and i have no one to ask or share this with among my friends cause none of them will listen to me as far as is about this girl (my ex)

It all started when i was in my level 300 first semester after we started dating, even the air i breath can bear me witness that i loved this girl with my life that i couldn't spent 2 hours without hearing from her. I got to know her through a secondary school classmate which was her friend and roommate then, I was the type that don't do relationship stuff since i thought it was all about waste of time and even doubt if there was anything like true love, I told this friend of mine about my love for her friend and she laughed and said that i can't date her since am the no-nonsense type and that she has hot tempered like me and that she was madly in love with her guy and she doesn't double date.

With time they had problem with this guy which i used to my advantage and she accepted my proposal of dating.

On this day, Etisalat were doing one bonanza like that and i wanted to participate and didn't have their sim whereas this my ex was having an etisalat and mtn sim,
I collected her sim so that i participate in the promo only for me to start seeing what i wasn't suppose to see but sincerely i never suspected her of any misdeed, I was so heartbroken by the messages on her phone especially from a particular number.

I saved d no. and chatted up with the guy not knowing dah he was her so-called ex that know me even though i didn't know him then coz we lived in the same area....she called me that night and was raining causes on me and threatening to cut off the relationship that i didn't trust her that's why i chatted up with him,i pleaded with all my life for days before she accepted my apology after i carried out my research on her i got to understand that they were still dating...

To cut the story short towards my exams she started showing me attitudes before telling me it was over.....I attempted suicide only friends were able to stop me from that callous act

Her mum invited me over that i should try begging her if i still got achance,i stupidly begged this girl because i was totally in love with her,she agreed buh that i will be the side boyfriend and that her guy mustnt know that we dating,i happily acepted buh guess what some months to exams again its over with plenty insults and threats from her that am too jealous that she doesnt wanna loose her bf.i accepted in good faith.

After sometime,she called me on the phone mind you she asked me not to ever call her or chat her up,i picked and was giving her one word answer which make her never to call me again...but seriously am now feeling bad like am childish dont know whether to call her or what do you guys think?
You are a foolish dude. How could you have done all these? Look, some Nigerian girls are not worth paying attention to, talk less of dating. Because most of them are full of drama.

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2017
Though I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I can't help but say you sir are an idiot.

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by linearity: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
There is a reason, it is emphasized over and over, again and again, that kids should not date.

They are not mature enough to handle it and ladies don't really take kids date and profession of affections seriously.

No matter, what ladies tell you, they need a man, they need someone to take charge and to take control. They need someone to lead the way, define a course and take them along.

Please, do yourself a favor and take a deserve break from the dating scene. You were a side bf to someone who never loved you and didn't hide that fact from you and you wanted to commit suicide after the breakup? Are you serious?

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by 7footre(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Loop1: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

thanks bro....will give time its grace buh dont tink i can double date....wanna start developing mysef on ma principles....dont judge me with my past coz they hurt me more than yhu tinkin

Before you develop your principle develop your grammar first .You write like an slowpoke .
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Nicepoker:
If u use him for money rituals I swear na coins him go vomit

I go prefer make hin vomit coin rather than make a fool of himself all over again... lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mexxmoney: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

seriously i hate masef more weneva i rmbr all wat i did for this girl...call me an animal yhu still not saying anything...i was d biggest fool i could imagine....cant even forgiv masef so cheating maasef dah much

There is only one word for you...... FOOL. I can't believe I am reading this trash from a supposedly adult man in his final year in school. You are just a kid in an adult body.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Anfieldboss: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2017
OP why on earth will u accept being a side guy to a girl, is she the only girl in the world?
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by bellotaofeek: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

Eh yah . Seems you are getting enough pocket money from home . That's why you carry her matter for head like that . If you are the type that cut odd jobs before paying school fees and up keepings. You will definitely manage your little time . And again if not for your friends you wanted to commit suicides ? Let me advice you . Face your study properly so as to graduate with a good grade . At least you would have chance to apply for a better job . If you are successful you get the best of ladies at your disposal. Face your studies and not Olosho .
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by arejibadz(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2017
mehn u knew she had a boyfriend and u still decided to b her side dude I really can't believe what you did for love
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Gshegg: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2017
I've read all messages on here, but I put it to you guys that even though you bash him abuse him and even beat him, his heart is still where it is..

He just needs to hear your bashing so he can feel good for the time being and after that he goes back to being the wuss he is..

I've been in his shoes, and I tell you, this thing called love will make you do stupid things, if truly you've experienced it you'll know what I'm talking about.

My advice is just ignore her and forget that she exists for a while and hang around with female friends, and I bet you she'll feel jealous and look for a way to come back to you, trust me it works!!

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by freelancer10: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't call her, leave things be just the way they are. If you guys cross paths again, just do the normal pleasantries and move along.

If you call that girl, I wee find you and use you for money rituals... angry angry angry

Lol, u funny shaa, DM i 've got a story to share...

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Jelal0007(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Frankicent:
If this story is real you a big fool..... Hmnn no wonder ladies would always have a man to make them bow down to Herr and take stupid order. This gal you plead with and even went as far committing suicide cause, of one gal.. List she had would be fine face, and...shit ass....

Anywy you need help me....i go guys who can move your beta male nonchalant attitude to a bold alpha men. grin

In time this useless gal who almost made you committ suicide would come beg you..trust me. If you have the patience you become an alpha soon... Pm me.. make I share the group link with you.

Baba Share the group abeg. Thanks
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by patola080(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2017
ezteem:
It's only Yoruba boys that'll think of sucide....... I'm sure OP is Yoruba.
brother esteem u re as foolish hs OP himself, back to Op why dnt u kill urself over d gal please do dat next time
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't call her, leave things be just the way they are. If you guys cross paths again, just do the normal pleasantries and move along.

If you call that girl, I wee find you and use you for money rituals... angry angry angry

i just don't know how to Bleep this girl,hmm you.

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mojeed4(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

am 23 yrs old in my final year civil engineering

OP... You fall every blessed civil Engine guys out there hand o... Damn... So all 'em structural analysis, design, and the likes no make you reason suicide... Na babe come dey give you stupid thoughts.
Would have adviced you to keep her as a side chick as well and look for a normal gf. But I will advice you channel your energy into making money instead and move closer to Allah. smiley
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Alexo4real(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Mumu 101
D default factory settings of your brain needs to be restored
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Outofsync(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2017
What sort of dumbfuck is this
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by oglalasioux(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2017
If you learn to ignore a woman no matter how much you love her, you'll see the wonders of a relationship. Never beg a woman. Only apologise for your wrong doings when she demands it.

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by vickydevoka(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Life is very easy only If u can make it easy for urself. pursue money b4 u pursue gals

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by UnimkeAk(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

am 23 yrs old in my final year civil engineering
Shhhhhhh , is civil engineering part of ur age?
Havent u seen guys that graduated at 19/20/21/22
Same dpt, naija sch, mk u no talk say i do sch abroad, finished my pop and i wasnt 23 yet.

U are just a 23 yr old fool, to even think of sucide because of a girl.
Ure a disgrace to ur family, i feel sorry for ur poor mama.
How can u allow a lady to degrade u that way...

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by emerged01(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
This one weak me! U wan kill yourself over a girl? If u no pity your papa u suppose consider your mama? U don't even need that girl for your life because if u are eventually in a relationship with that girl u go dey chop the girl shit.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

Weak men everywhere! You see them in nairaland praising women to high heavens, running down their own gender to make women happy. Now You See how it ends. WOMEN ONLY RESPECT STRONG MEN.
OP stop sucking up to women.

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by SimonRose(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by charlsecy(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:
...she was madly in love with her guy and she doesn't double date.
Double dating has nothing to do with infidelity. Double dating is purely a social phenomena.

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Oketwin(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

God bless you plenty plenty I swear u got me cracking

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by victorazy(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Loop1:

Before you develop your principle develop your grammar first .You write like an slowpoke .

Nawa for u o! English teacher, that was harsh and out of context plz, not necessary.

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Believe7(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Frankicent:
If this story is real you a big fool..... Hmnn no wonder ladies would always have a man to make them bow down to Herr and take stupid order. This gal you plead with and even went as far committing suicide cause, of one gal.. List she had would be fine face, and...shit ass....

Anywy you need help me....i go guys who can move your beta male nonchalant attitude to a bold alpha men. grin

In time this useless gal who almost made you committ suicide would come beg you..trust me. If you have the patience you become an alpha soon... Pm me.. make I share the group link with you.

bro pls i need this link like mad..i am totally a mess wen it comes to dating girls...pls help man tanks .
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Actually am not denying the fact that i was a big fool...buh think am over it and since been over a year this poo happened.......these insults are not even saying anything to how bad i feel abt the abuse and low esteem my brought to my self worth.
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2017
If you take a survey,women have experienced the most heartbreaks, yet we have not attempted suicide, but when a man's own happens we will not hear word,mteeew, nonsense and ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98