Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend N15million Benz Just 2 Say Thank U 4 Loving Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend N15million Benz Just 2 Say Thank U 4 Loving Me (616 Views)

I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend N15million Benz Just 2 Say Thank U 4 Loving Me by Storylife1(f): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2017
A Nigerian man has bought a N15 million Benz for his girlfriend of four years just to tell her, ‘thank you for loving me’! A young Nigerian man identified as Eshegbe Solomon, has just gifted his girlfriend of four years a Mercedes Benz worth N15million, not to ask for her hands in marriage, but just to tell her, “thank you for loving me”! He shared the video on his Instagram page and wrote:
“Life is like a journey but my journey couldn’t have been more sweeter without you, this is not an engagement nor marriage but this is just a way to tell you thank you for always loving me since 2013 even tho your friends told you to leave the little boy with nothing back in the days at Delta state university but you believed in me, I just wanna say thank you with this 15 million E350. I love you my girlfriend kelechi christabel..Issa banana season.”
Watch the video here https://africanscope.com.ng/nigerian-man-buys-girlfriend-n15million-benz-just-say-thank-loving/

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend N15million Benz Just 2 Say Thank U 4 Loving Me by Shitface(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2017
One minute silence for those that hit money fast and waste it as fast as it comes.
One minute silence for the girls who will encourage their men to spend 15 million naira on top their matter when the dude can reinvest it and do better thing.
Above all one minute silence for our brother who I know is still going to spend more money recklessly.
THE IDEA IS TO BE RICH AND NOT TO APPEAR RICH

EXCEPT HE IS IN BLOOD MONEY OR YAHOO OR WHATEVER GET RICH SCHEME AND DIE EARLY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend N15million Benz Just 2 Say Thank U 4 Loving Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2017
And his mother will be jumping Okada in the village

Re: Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend N15million Benz Just 2 Say Thank U 4 Loving Me by ovisprince(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
And his mother will be jumping Okada in the village
Google the name Eshegbe and you will know he's from a wealthy​ family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Tweet / Am Really Done For.!!..nairalanders I Need Your Help / Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.